• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Right, seeing as i know some of you arent looking in the london monthly thread/brawl thread, i'm going to take this oppurtunity to tell you about the next big event!

BLASTZONE 1

This is a mixed brawl/melee event hosted in therford, norfolk.

at this event, there is

*Overnight accomodation at the venue, and for an extra quid you can use one of the many large beanbags for sleeping on!

*Food sold inside the venue by the local youth group, who are also doubling up as the event sponser

*curteosy of the sponser, they are adding an extra 50 quid to each of the singles pot.

*A possible 20 tv's PER GAME at the venue, allowing for plenty of friendlies/money match's without slowing the tournament

*Two GIANT 40' tv's, one for brawl and one for melee, allowing for mass hype on during the finals

*With livestream on both of these tv's to be broadcast around the world!

the link to the main page: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=297385

i hope to see you all there!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
too bad, im subscribed, which means everytime you post, im reminded of this thread

also happy bday willz, one more year then youre a man XP

Tamoo

Smash Master
I just went today.

Pulled ****en Ultra rare Zekrom, Ultra rare Reshiram, emboar, serperior and reuniclus. Totally worth it.

My deck was sick, Emboar Reshiram with Garvantula tech for water pokemon. Went 5-1 :)

Brado

Smash Lord
Tamoo you GTFO my threadddddd with yo poketalk

Black/White is currently £15 in some shop in LC, i have a reason to buy it now, yay

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
I just went today.

Pulled ****en Ultra rare Zekrom, Ultra rare Reshiram, emboar, serperior and reuniclus. Totally worth it.

My deck was sick, Emboar Reshiram with Garvantula tech for water pokemon. Went 5-1 :)
That's ****-a-lape, sadly I can'tget the money to go to the pre release :/

If you got any Mandibuzz's I'll trade you for them :)

is reuniclus stupid in the tcg too?
No the only card that's been printed of it is worthless haha

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Is that, that blog thing your on about? it's good in the card game if so lol, stupidly good, stupid healing crap.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Yeah it is lol, Cal just can't see it's potential cos he's awful :p

But seriously, it's actually not as good as I thought it would be :/ If only it had like, 1 retreat cost or 120hp

Alex: Reuniclus is essentially a cut and paste of Base set Alakazam. Combine that with the massive amounts of healing opportunities in the format makes it a pretty good choice if it weren't for being a frail stage 2 :/

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lol does reuniclus have this sticker on its head that says "make me good in everything" or something

Top Bottom