• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Joe, you should of come to the last one you scrub.

Anyway good games today Brad, Cal and BB. BB is still too **** good. Sucks that we didn't play that much singles on Melee BB, would of loved to play some more (BUT I ***** U ON BRAWLZ LOL BRAWL IS THE BEST SMASH GAME OF ALL TIME). I'll try and persuade my parents to let me do a minifest sometime next week. I doubt it'll work out but I might as well try.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I got DJ Hero, Xbox controller, 10 or so DVDs, 2 CDs, T-shirts, and like £300. Although I'm getting more **** when I see the rest of my family. Yayuhzzz. + my mum said I can get another game, so imma get L4D2. Raaaaaape

Yeniths

East Midlands!
which skullcandy lol? I'll be up in Leicester soon, so I'll let you guys know...I'm going to that Bombay Bites Indian place again yeeezz to good there srs

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
never heard of it, indian food is disgusting...

callum am board we need to play gaemz.
Ever tryed it bradley? its pretty good
about playiing games...maybeh later i haz a splitting hadache:(

@yen oh just some of the cheaper ones but idk there still pretty epic

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Alright I'm finally recording matches from my fest as my dazzle seems to be not lagging finally. Brado vs Kmac should be up on youtube in a few hours!!!

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Just a reminder that there is a minifest at mine on Tuesday... anyone is welcome as long as I have notice... just a small fest, so traveling far to this one is prob not a good idea...3 setups. Can arrive late monday night, but must leave early Weds morn due to family coming to visit...

list:
Yeniths
Dam?
Jase?
Nishin?
ROOOY?
JoJo?
Calzorz
Trio3
Kmac

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Just a reminder that there is a minifest at mine on Tuesday... anyone is welcome as long as I have notice... just a small fest, so traveling far to this one is prob not a good idea...3 setups. Can arrive late monday night, but must leave early Weds morn due to family coming to visit...

list:
Yeniths
Dam?
Jase?
Nishin?
ROOOY?
JoJo?
Calzorz
Trio3
Kmac
Dayum Yen do a proper fest some time soon:)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I wanna goooooo

+

Yeah you need to host something soon man the Leicester peeps can't do this forever and I can't host anymore so GET SOMETHING DONE SON.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Remember K.Mac 3:10pm at the train station meet me there. Willz see every1 there tommorow. Willz why dont u come up for the tuesday? Will be hype man.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I could try and persuade my parents to take me to Louth I guess. I don't see it happening though guys =/

+

Awesome George! =P

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
****. That reminds me. I told Prof I'd get to 3000 posts before the end of the year. **** I must post MORE.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool Willz you're not gonna get 3000 by the end of this year......unless you do that thing that TC said which i spost something relevant in many different threads but I know that takes up alot of time lol.

Top Bottom