• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I wanna know how many TVs you got for this as well. I'm bringing 3 hopefully. But we need like 6 at the least man. -_-

Calzorz

Smash Lord
if any smasher who will be going to this event can make me a very good signature i will pay them cash in real life let me know by adding me on msn calzorz@hotmail.com or simply reply on here altho i might not check it all the time

also turnout looks good so far lets get all these MYBES coming and it wil be huge

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Every1 hype for this tourney? I certainly am, cant wait to meet some new people and old friends.

Im pretty hyped I guess. Wanted to meet Willz and Callum for a while now, along with Brado and yourself.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Lol it will have been 2 months when this happens since I've seen the usual EM lot (my last tourney) besides Yeniths.

Toooo loooong.

Brado

Smash Lord
To be honest I only think theres room for around 6/7 max. I'll be going to the venue again next week and i'll figure out where i'm putting everything. Space is a little limited, but there will be enough room for everyone methinks.

To be honest I only think theres room for around 6/7 max. I'll be going to the venue again next week and i'll figure out where i'm putting everything. Space is a little limited, but there will be enough room for everyone methinks.
If there isn't enough room, then you die. If there is enough room...... then you die <3.

Btw my name has a z on the end, not an s ^_^

Tamoo

Smash Master
Sorry to be persistent guys but i really cant book anything until ppl confirm me with housing. If there is no housing on friday night, thats fine, just tell me, but I'll def be needing housing on saturday night. Preferably I'd like to be housed both nights but if it can only be one, make sure its sat night pls :)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Well I discussed with my parents about housing Prof + TC on Friday n Saturday night and she said she wouldn't mind... Imma try and see if I can confirm those 2 and even you Tamoo... =P

Brado

Smash Lord
Tamoo I still have to ask my dad about housing you saturday, he'd probably agree, but my house is soo busy saturdays >.>

If it comes to it, we can probably chill at Calzum's til about 10 then go up mine. I'll ask tommorow night, and it should be a yes, so you should be able stay over friday and saturday night =)

I'll try and confirm this for you tommorow dude.

@Calzum

That was so ****ing long...needed more money on it...

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Question

what are me and calz going to do about getting to this? I would much prefer to not be sat at home on friday night by myself, as I know I won't train. :]

If anyone is gonna house me and Calz, be aware that I NEED SOMETHING SOFT TO SLEEP ON. I have a back that's more sprained than anyone who gets the 3x knee combo on Melee, and if I'm gonna have to sleep on a hard surface, I may as well stay at home friday because I totally won't get any sleep due to it.

T-T I know, it sucks. If you don't believe me, you'll quickly cotton onto the amount of limping and "ow for **** sakes ow ow ow! **** IT!" I yell when I stand up. ._.

Brado

Smash Lord
Ask Calzorz about it, I think he's going to be leaving Sat morning and returning saturday night. I'm unsure on that, so ask him.

I have ran out of housing space I think, sorry.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Ok cheers brado, Ill start booking now then, so you can put me as confirmed

Also, potentially tc and prof coming o.0
This tournment got very interesting, its been too long since ive played prof, should make for some epic finals ;)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
not the first time i've been to an EM fest tamoo >.>

also I might try and get kira to come with us =)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
not the first time i've been to an EM fest tamoo >.>

also I might try and get kira to come with us =)
YES! :laugh: and kmac i dont want any1 to house me friday night from lecster we just go to andys friday then catch an early train to lecster and return after the tourny

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Friday shouldn't be a problem, just Saturday night. I'll talk with my parents a little later on...

Brado

Smash Lord
Don't let us down Willz, surely you want prof to ****ing **** us on melee.

I'm asking about Tamoo when my dad gets home, he'll be cool with it though =)

The Filth

Smash Lord
nah sons lall abouty thee doon on dst meelee tin aaaaie

ZOOOOP ZOOOP

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edit: Jesus Christ I don't remember posting this.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Ohh shizzz, look at the hype on this. Prof and TC my babies are coming? I will be here.

ohh and sorry I'm not that active still havn't got the internet sorted out yet so I have to use the Uni Libary lol :S.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
YES! :laugh: and kmac i dont want any1 to house me friday night from lecster we just go to andys friday then catch an early train to lecster and return after the tourny
Ahh k. that works.

Still haven't got my DLA though..... I should get it next Tuesday if I'm correct.

and osnap, internet gonna run out. stupid library johns. -agrees with yens. libraries suck. :/-

Top Bottom