• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Brado

Smash Lord
Conservative for duh win

In smash related news, we all should be playing on my birthday, June 1st. If we have space I'd liek someone to come down to LC for it.

Brado

Smash Lord
I'm unsure, I think Willzarth will be able to have us over, dunno though >.>

Yeah it's a tuesday, would be cool for you to come. I hear your Lucario is getting good or something?!

EastMidlands

Smash Cadet
Updated title + frontpage, might create some interest... =]

I also want to know, if Brad wants this to be like an actual tourney/fest (like Willz's fests) with maybe some people travelling to come or just chilling (like every thursday lol) between a few of us.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I... may try and make the 1st.

What train stations closest, and would I need to take buses/taxis? :O
Leicester Central train station is the closest station, and you would need to take a bus to mine which is about £2 for each way.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
^
well from what andy said ... I'd best save my money for his. >< no offense brado, you know I love you <3.

I might not even be able to make andy's ... depends on whether I get this flat and how much a hassle it is to move in and stuff. >_<
and if he even wants me over.
-_-

but this is 3 weeks away so by then I should be sorted.

HOLY CRAP NINJA COMBO'D.
:laugh:

Yeniths

East Midlands!
No Calzums I'm not having it! but if only you brought MTRs Wii that one time...

Serious tho, thanks for some of the posts you've been doing like in the hotspots in EU thread, helpful stuff :)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
It's not enough Calzums! It's just not enough :( !!1

You gave me and MTR the nod like you would bring the Wii...so It's all johns ma boi.

I'm swamped with Uni work until Sunday, then I'm going on holiday until the 28th, but then I'm going home for a crazy long summer :) so It's basically going to be a summer of smash :)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Yeah Cal, GT2 nearly failed because you didn't bring MTRs Wii! Luckily Kmac appeared and saved the day by bringing his banter to GT2 so we didn't even care about the Wii!

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Guys if I hosted a fest, say 3-4 TVs, 3 Melee and 1 Brawl would anyone want to come? This is back in Louth by the way so I know its annoying for many people.

I will be hosting a tournament sometime over the summer.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Will this actually happen though lol, because you said this like 3/4 times last year xD

and yeah I'd come

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Yeah man I promise :). I want to get a better venue which is closer to transport links aka somewhere in Lincoln, but if I cant find one within like 2-3 weeks I will book the venue I used last time, but it's a shame as it limits turnout, but I know there is national express buses etc from London to here as TC got it last time, anyway I wil research soon and host a fest soon after Brads probably :)

I'm going on Holiday for a week this Friday, but after that I'm back in Louth for like 4 months with nothing to do, so I will get a bunch of stuff going.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Guys if I hosted a fest, say 3-4 TVs, 3 Melee and 1 Brawl would anyone want to come? This is back in Louth by the way so I know its annoying for many people.

I will be hosting a tournament sometime over the summer.
One brawl? WTF man, you know you can get more setups than that.

And ofc. good old EM eh :p

Top Bottom