• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Current ****

- Best Brawler in the UK.

- Best C.Falcon, Wolf and Diddy in the UK.

- I use MK when I'm bored to get easy wins

- Placed #1 on East Midlands Winter-Spring Rankings and #2 on Summer Rankings.

- Melee > Brawl

wow i just lol'd so bad looking at ur aib page willz

Best c falcon? that is normally decided by highest placing c falcon who u never use in tourny so u cant claim it consideirng fuzzy beat u in ditto MM

Wolf u dont even know wha tother wolfs are like + dont use him in tournys often yet agian ur not highest placing wolf yet again u might be the ONLY wolf now

and diddy uv mained a week and u think ur the best? oh my days cong is alot better than your diddy *facepalm* also exile!

best brawler in u.k i dont think ur even considerd top 8 but u probs know this

Willz wrote at 7:06 PM on Oct 13, 2009:
HE BEAT CALZORZ IN 2 SETS WHO WAS BEST IN UK SO TRIO IS NOW BEST IN UK BUT HES PRETENDING TO BE HUMBLE AND NOT ADMITTING IT BUT TRIO BEST IN UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how do u have the right to brag? iv beaten trio in lots of sets hes imrpoved yes but i beat his falco/marth at bolton like 2 weeks before this 1 and then in london before that , trio is a beast and hes on my level but i dont think u can deicde if hes best yet , dont do trios bragging for him he can choose if he wants too

Andy!

Smash Cadet
I totally agree with EVERYTHING that has been said in the above post.

In my opinion hes not even top 20, and im being serious.

Fuzzy is a better Falcon than you, CCPLZ is a better Wolf, and Cong is a better Diddy, end of story why lie, we all know u suck at both games why try make urself look better.

auroreon

Smash Ace
I would feel sorry for Willz right now, but he says so much dumb **** that I really don't have any sympathy.

Willz, seriously why do you act like such an idiot on here? Its funny some of the time but you take it way too far. Thats why everyone is such a **** to you a lot of the time.
Also, pick a main and stick with them for god sake... I actually think you are really good but you act so arrogant and ******** all the time that you lose all respect for the skill you do have.

Why not just pick a main(s) and just play the game and improve like the rest of us instead of constantly claiming to main characters that you rarely (if ever) use in tournaments and going on about how much better you are than everyone else.

I am fully aware that you just do it for lulz but really dude... it gets old.

Andy!

Smash Cadet
I once again totally agree with the above post, Willz is such a cocky **** online, but when it comes to IRL hes all sweet and hardly says a thing. Also he is the reason Calz was angry at me, im not gonna say why cuz im not gonna mention it on the boards, and one more thing he talks the msot BULL**** out of every smasher i know, jsut quit Willz no1 likes u.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
**** it im not apologising for anything because of calz
why the **** was calz angry at you because of me? seriously calz **** off just because you have to blame someone else for your own problems

Calzorz

Smash Lord
own problems? because u dont say **** in real life ul just keep quite and agree with whaetever is said then as soon as u get home to ur computer ul talk **** and brag for trio? step ur game up before u can brag ******* if trio wants to brag then let him as i said dont do it for him ur just a idiot in genral , u know trio only said he thinks ur as good as cong so it would give u a bit of confidence right? but without knowing u already think ur best didy in u.k lolol sad sad child

Andy!

Smash Cadet
Ok cool, im sorry for u know what too Willz, Calz was angry at you cuz u was laughing with Brad at Leicester, he has his reasons and i should have done soming about that as Calz is my Bro, but dont be a **** anymore, u can joke around but dont take thigns too far srs, lets forget it and get on with our lives now.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
what? i dont even talk **** on here the most i say is im pro and everyone knows im joking when i say that. What **** would i need to say offline to people? None because I dont talk ****. My aib profile is a joke and I doubt anyone takes that serious either. I don't care if my Diddys as good as Congs or not I'm maining him because I find him fun to play not to be best Diddy in the UK. Just ignore what I say instead of starting **** for no reason.

I wasn't laughing when he lost wut? I was just clapping and saying well done. I didn't laugh at all wtf.

Andy!

Smash Cadet
Yeah it is man, i just hope those Mods dont come on and put points on my license.

Andy!

Smash Cadet
Pretty cool way to get ya post count up wont ya say so Kira?

Thats the sig i know and fails Calzum, make sure its on every post.

Andy!

Smash Cadet
Ive got 5 points now, one more and im outa here, but i think my Trio3 account is unbanned on sunday.

Andy!

Smash Cadet
Lol u know this is the reason a new thread was created, cuz loads of pointless posts were in the last 1 loool.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
The reason was mainly so the host could update the page and not wait for yen

Andy!
# Total Posts: 34
# Posts Per Day: 14.25
lawl

Top Bottom