• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

auroreon

Smash Ace
Just spent 5 minutes of my life reporting so many posts... kinda sucks having to trawl through all this rubbish to see if anyone has actually posted anything of interest. **** the 'wait 60 seconds between reporting' rule.

FlyCondor

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, sorry for the late comment but my old forum account was being gay. I was Conor, Bishkins +1 if ya didn't know (obsessed with sheik I was)

Anyways cheers for the matches and the hosting, was a lot of fun. Pity my Brawl was so rusty, my Pokemon trainer (gasp) was actually quite decent at one stage. Equally pity my melee was just plain bad, only really discovered advanced tech like...Two days before the meet up? Ha.

But anyways if anyones in leicester and is upfor melee, drop me a message. Dying for a good sparring partner.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
FlyCondor, could you give me your mobile number or MSN prehaps? I'm in Leicester a lot so I could play you. I'm a good Melee player and I'm decent at Brawl.

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
also technically speaking i would come under 'everyone' so your whole list is therefore irrelevant and stupid

kthxbai

Brado

Smash Lord
Blaze unless you've played each player in the UK, or at least all the credible players you should stop making stupid lists. And Yeniths is likely a lot better than you at Brawl and his list was funny.

Blaze your an idiot.

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
Blaze unless you've played each player in the UK, or at least all the credible players you should stop making stupid lists. And Yeniths is likely a lot better than you at Brawl and his list was funny.

Blaze your an idiot.
yeniths better than me? is this like the time you tryed to say i wasnt top 10 uk then andy shut you up?

lol

ill happily mm you or yeniths. £5 no less yes more

Brado

Smash Lord
How would you know if your better than anyone, you've been to what, 2/3 events?

I'd happily MM you, but I don't have any plans to attend anything but PH2 before the end of the year, and I know you wouldn't even be at London's monthly.

You fail, i'm surprised anybody on here likes you.

Brado

Smash Lord
^^ funny ****

Before you rip on callum being bad at brawl, he is aware that he's not too great a player, but at least he aint a dickk like you..

auroreon

Smash Ace
I'm going to have to agree... Blaze, you act like Willz does excpet he is joking.
I'm pretty sure your player tier list thing was a joke, but if it wasn't then you are obviously completely clueless about the UK scene.

I don't understand how you can think you are so good. Its not in my nature to be nasty to anyone and I really do hate to sound mean... but from watching your matches I have to say that you think far too highly of yourself. Whilst you are by no means awful, you are most certainly not top 10 in the UK.
If you really want to improve and be considered a top player then come to more events and stop talking rubbish.

Oh and before you ask me for an MM, I accept.

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
LOL...not top 10? Im EASILY top 10 uk....

cal
kira
trio3
shadow
edwin
^ only players that are better than me in the whole scene. apart from those 5 if ANYONE thinks that there better than me (such as yourself auroreon) then i will happily accept a mm, because apart from those guys the uk scene is slacking awfully and no one apart from them can test me..maybe siri im not sure, but no one else. im EASILY top 10 uk, even trio3 said it himself.

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
also i dont see how you can talk, i placed 4th at my FIRST tourney when ALL the good people came, including everyone i said above (apart from kira)

lets just be quiet now and wait for saturday. (if i go)

auroreon

Smash Ace
Haha, Ok. Sure.

Oh btw, you should make use of the edit button rather than double posting.

EDIT: Actually having just re-read my post, I couldn't find that part where I claimed to be better than you. I don't think I'm better than many people atm cos I took a 2 month break and I'm just starting to get back into it, but regardless of how good I am, from what I have seen of your Snake I don't think you can claim that there are only 5 players in the UK better than you.

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
Haha, Ok. Sure.

Oh btw, you should make use of the edit button rather than double posting.

EDIT: Actually having just re-read my post, I couldn't find that part where I claimed to be better than you. I don't think I'm better than many people atm cos I took a 2 month break and I'm just starting to get back into it, but regardless of how good I am, from what I have seen of your Snake I don't think you can claim that there are only 5 players in the UK better than you.
No, there really IS only 5 players in the uk better than me..for sure.

name others who you think are better than me

Calzorz

Smash Lord
great thing about auro is hes a calm person but when hes mad the truth is prety much said , blazin ima say this now and not to be disrespectful

ur first tourny u won 6-0 in pools i belive and so did ur bro and no1 heard the end of how much u ***** the scene

you came back to the scene and got 4th place whcih is a good placment i can say alot of people is happy with 4th at london , however you beat fuzzyness on last hit wins the set that does not mean he is now not a challange for you and siri was prety much the same the claw just did u the favour lol ALSO there are plenty of people who do well vs fuzzy and siri and even manage to beat them ur forgeting about from london , AURO IXIS CONG EXILE BOXINGKING JMILLER they are just some who have a good chance at being at ur level or above u cannot decide by 1 tourny so all im saying is dont talk stuff and fall out with people before you know where you stand man it aint fair on them to be seen as **** when you dont know fully anything can happen in 1 tourny sometimes depending on rbacket , people having a bad day just attend a few then ul have better view on where u stand

(if any typos bits dont make sense i typed it but cba to read back thru it ) XD

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
This thread has turned into a grammatical catasrophe,

In other news; I think you guys are underestimating Blaze a little too much, he IS a prick but that doesn't stop him from being good at the game. Maybe underestimating is the wrong word, but I can clearly see that you're not letting the ***** toot his horn and flex his e-***** on the forums. Also stating the names of the people he's already beaten isn't the most intelligent way to refute his claims of being oh so good.

Either way, by the way things are looking around here Blaze will have grown old before he goes to enough tournaments to prove himself. BTW is there a specific number for that or is it something you just pull out your ***** when you wanna disagree with someone?

Postscript~

blaze, go away u have no friends and nobody likes u. stop triple postin and locate your nearest edit button. u also suck at brawl cuz u can only play snake and u dont play melee cuz no character has tilts that hit like half screen.

the only reason u beat siri is cuz he was distracted by the fact that he was playin some 14 year old kid who was wearin nothing but a vest

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
This thread has turned into a grammatical catasrophe,

In other news; I think you guys are underestimating Blaze a little too much, he IS a prick but that doesn't stop him from being good at the game. Maybe underestimating is the wrong word, but I can clearly see that you're not letting the ***** toot his horn and flex his e-***** on the forums. Also stating the names of the people he's already beaten isn't the most intelligent way to refute his claims of being oh so good.

Either way, by the way things are looking around here Blaze will have grown old before he goes to enough tournaments to prove himself. BTW is there a specific number for that or is it something you just pull out your ***** when you wanna disagree with someone?

Postscript~

blaze, go away u have no friends and nobody likes u. stop triple postin and locate your nearest edit button. u also suck at brawl cuz u can only play snake and u dont play melee cuz no character has tilts that hit like half screen.

the only reason u beat siri is cuz he was distracted by the fact that he was playin some 14 year old kid who was wearin nothing but a vest

hahahaha owned

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
YESZZZZZZZZ Trio3 is back to give the buisness on SWF, Loool Mako why do you even care you quit dude, and also Blaze does act like Willz online, their kids arnet they, loooooool.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Also stating the names of the people he's already beaten isn't the most intelligent way to refute his claims of being oh so good.
then try reading what was said i said he bareley beat them and he said there not a challange for him

edit: there isnt a certain amount of number he needs to attend to show what hes capable of he just shudnt go to 1 and every1 placing lower than him looked up on as **** u just gota see how u do in more than 1 blazin u might find there is some more out there that are on your level , and mako stop holding his ****ing hand *****

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
lanky naija needs to shut his mouth

but i personally think your all under estimating me way to much. also cal, vs fuzzy last hit was 2nd game, third game it wasnt anywhere near last hit. also about siri, if you didnt notice he pulled a light saber out of his *** when i was ******=PURE LUCK AND VERY RARE so the claw just did justice and nothing else. all the damage from the light saber was more than the claw did.

your also forgetting i beat him in TWO sets.

also if you count siri, fuzzy (who you say too be better than me...lol), trio3, siri AGAIN, shadowtactics an easy bracket..then lol.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
didnt say u got a easy bracket i was mainly using the bracket to say players like ixis where a bowser main prety much counts on good / bad matchups and it can be like that for alot of people and didnt say siri and fuzzy are better than you lool but there definalty not far from you there around your level

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
didnt say u got a easy bracket i was mainly using the bracket to say players like ixis where a bowser main prety much counts on good / bad matchups and it can be like that for alot of people and didnt say siri and fuzzy are better than you lool but there definalty not far from you there around your level
getting beat by someone (whos at there first tournament, pressure was enormous) in TWO sets in ONE tournament...

fuzzyness has been to many many tournaments, used a counter of my main but still lost.

i rest my case. sorry but i dont rate anyone apart from you trio3 kira shadow, mako (when he played) and maybe edwin as being top players. and that wont be changing any time soon.

i got a HARD bracket, it was my FIRST tournament and many GOOD players where there. Im pretty **** sure i deserved 4th.

The Filth

Smash Lord
The North all agrees, Blazin is one of the people who makes us unwilling to travel down there.

**** this community, never seen so much drama over a videogame before. Jesus.

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
ye dont come to london cuz of a 14 yr old prick that cusses everyone

you guys are stupid if you dont come down cuz of me

The Filth

Smash Lord
Haha it's cause we play to have fun, seems like an alien concept in this games community.

We'd rather not pay the 40 quid plus to get there to see little old you welcoming us with open arms. Some of us have to earn a living :)

YES ANDY IM SUPER SRS.

ALMOST AS SRS AS AIB

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
well i would never pay 40 pounds to play a game no matter the conditions but i guess thats just me

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Blaze but did you also notice how you said Cornera was LEGAL when it was not, so Siri was forced to ban it, so you CP'd Halberd, which he should have banned in the first place, so you can hardly john about his sword when you where forcing the stage choice.

You also seem to rate people due to who they have beaten etc...I myself have beaten Mako in a MM, placed the same as edwin etc etc it holds no ground.

Top Bottom