• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I have a Mac, a PC and a machine that runs Ubuntu...can't go wrong? OSX is just my preference...

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Oi..I'm growing slowly but surely haha :p. Look forward to seeing you soon babe...when do are arrive? I'll be coming Friday night at like 11, pretty late I know :(

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Haha good to hear that xD, it's been a long time look forward to seeing you too man... even if you do like Macs. ¬¬

My coach is at 10:30, probably will take an hour or two tops so I'll arrive about the same time as you. :)

K.Mac

Smash Lord
My computer boots in like 20 secs lol?? If that...You've never checked your email on my comp...maybe my crappy PC that runs XP lol :) . I dont use a computer enough to warrant spending all that money on upgrades and stuff, just dont need it lol
I did; I loaded Firefox and went on Yahoo. I immediately got the beach ball of doom for a few minutes. >_>
you probably weren't in the room at the time tho lol.

Nishin said:
Better have a 64-bit OS, mah boi.
Standard 32-bit ones are limited to 4GB.
Windows 7 Professional x64

I love having Microsoft contacts. :bee:

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
This discussion bores me. Can't EM find something cool to talk about for once?

Good games to Brado, Calzum, Josh n Arjun. We should make a Leicester crew we're waaay too good.

Brado

Smash Lord
I agree, theres a tech forum on here for all that ****, hands off my dead thread.

GG's Willz, why da fucc do you have to be better than me still >..>

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Only when I went Falco ofc. You did **** my Falcon one game though. Me & Arjun are the best doubles team ever we are ****ing unbeatable.

J03

Smash Master
if you want some actual practise, come play me

dont really understand how theres a melee event in the North that me and coey arent invited too rofl.

whens the next fest?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
No you come see us. I don't wanna go to the ****hole that is Manchester. No johns get your *** down here on the 19th you ****ing scrub and I'll show you how EM deals the business YEHZ.

jokes

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
You on about Brawl lol? That ****s gay. We're on about Melee and me and Arjun would own your *****.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
can willz post ONE post without swearing? >>

On an unrelated note, I GOT NTSC BRAWL+ WORKING. **** YEAH.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
My Melee tourney results ain't BAD. I'm pretty certain Calzums will be better next time round. Rakes weegee is awful and lol Kmac probably can't even chaingrab.

Yeah Joe £2 MM whenever. I know I won't win I'm just being over confident loool.

Brado

Smash Lord
My Melee tourney results ain't BAD. I'm pretty certain Calzums will be better next time round. Rakes weegee is awful and lol Kmac probably can't even chaingrab.

Yeah Joe £2 MM whenever. I know I won't win I'm just being over confident loool.
haha too true.

The Filth

Smash Lord

Super srs reply. Don't feed the trolls =[

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Nice tourney placings, bros.

:3

ALSO WTF KYLE, IMA HAVE TO **** YOUR D3 HARD ENOUGH THAT YOU DROP THE ****ER, OH MY DAYS.
I dunno, dopl said it's pretty good actually. Just need to work on spacing and facing the right way for Fair / Bair. ;)

The_Rake

Smash Lord

up yours willz you n00b! My weegees decent enough for me to use him as a serious secondary. Was too pro for you in our doubles games. Kicked some *** in doubles against auro and ixis at the last tourney too

Brado

Smash Lord
Willz doesn't play Brawl serious anymore, neither do I, and we can both beat your Weegee at brawl Rake, so it can't be that great :p

Lucky shuryokens I see.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I don't like it when people refer to owning people with characters, when winning is the only thing that matters *cough*kj*cough

Btw, me n Brado would own you cuz we're immense.

And msn not working again fails.

Brado

Smash Lord
Pretty much yeah, I think I played once for like 15 minutes, then got bored and played melee.

Next time we play I'll **** you Rake, and I won't have played since then ;]

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Brado and Willz are just jealous that The K.Mac Might Be Better Than Them At A Video Game.

:bee:

4srs, that would make anyone quit brawl. like the 2-0 I almost pulled on Fuzzy at Bolton a few months ago.

Best match I ever played.

Brado

Smash Lord
Brado and Willz are just jealous that The K.Mac Might Be Better Than Them At A Video Game.

:bee:

4srs, that would make anyone quit brawl. like the 2-0 I almost pulled on Fuzzy at Bolton a few months ago.

Best match I ever played.
Dude, i'm fer sure not jealous of you, I'd still kick your *** at that game ;)

and whats with the ALMOST. It doesn't count, unless you did it.

Otherwise you just lost.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Since you guys obviously think you can beat us, why don't you step up and do a £10 (£5 each) doubles money match? COME ON MAN UP.

Top Bottom