• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
OK, then you want to have a MM?

£10 right, and I get to pick whichever partner I want.

you'll get *****.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Since you guys obviously think you can beat us, why don't you step up and do a £10 (£5 each) doubles money match? COME ON MAN UP.
doing £5 mms isnt what i'd call manning up. I only do mms to make it more interesting, it gets stupid when you go over £1 each

Brado

Smash Lord

you'll get *****.
When did we ever agree too 'whichever partner'. Anyways, even if you chose Calzorz/Trio, we could win. Me and Willz took a game off Trio/Calz, so if you were too replace either of them, the match would swing in our favour easily.

i dont think i'll ever get ***** by Kmac. >_>

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK

you'll get *****.
I issued the challenge to you and Rake. Not you and Calzorz/Trio.

And me/Brado would do a lot better now vs Calz/Trio because Brados Snake wasn't too great then and we've both improved, so now we're a lot better as a team. We **** U.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
yea the thing is kmac is actually a good player but everyone under estimates him from his yoshi days so next tourny kyle just show them by kmac taunting xD

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I issued the challenge to you and Rake. Not you and Calzorz/Trio.

And me/Brado would do a lot better now vs Calz/Trio because Brados Snake wasn't too great then and we've both improved, so now we're a lot better as a team. We **** U.
LOL let K.Mac have me for a partner, that would be unfair if he teamed with Rake, cuz he doesnt know how Rake plays, he knows how i play, more importantly i know how K.Mac playz lol.

And i dono if u would do any better vs Me and Calz, my Marth wasnt that good back then, now its sik so be warned.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I don't recall you ever issuing me AND rake the challenge, only me.

:bee:

And besides, brado mains snake? I doubt his being as good as calzorz'. :] and I could just chaingrab him to death.

:chuckle:

The_Rake

Smash Lord
It would be a bit stupid id me and kmac teamed up. We teamed up briefly for a tourny months ago compared to you guys who play together all the time, as trio said, he doesnt now how i play and vice versa.

Ooh trio, my toons getting sick now =P the camping is immense!

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
It would be a bit stupid id me and kmac teamed up. We teamed up briefly for a tourny months ago compared to you guys who play together all the time, as trio said, he doesnt now how i play and vice versa.

Ooh trio, my toons getting sick now =P the camping is immense!
Me and Brado hardly play Brawl and even when we play Brawl we don't even play dubs that much either. It's all about Maylay now. I wouldn't mind if we did a MM vs Kmac + Trio/Calz. I still think we'd win because you need two good players to make a good team. Not one. LOL.

oh and lol at what I underlined.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
10pounds each me and kmac vs you and brado if you want best of 7 next time we all meet will be good fun

K.Mac

Smash Lord
. I still think we'd win because you need two good players to make a good team. Not one. LOL.
I think me and Calz would win because you need two players who can work together.

good or bad doesn't mean **** if you can't work as a team ... obviously you and brado don't. :bee:

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I think me and Calz would win because you need two players who can work together.

good or bad doesn't mean **** if you can't work as a team ... obviously you and brado don't. :bee:
I was just insulting you for the lulz. Beat me and Brado with a partner of your choice. Bring it n00b.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Vouch Dooan, link is **** on pretty much every fighter :/

kind of a shame

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Has there been any other fighters Link has been in?

Oh yeah dooan you where right about ******s only liking tekken me and Brado were trying to get on it in HMV but the blacks where hogging it:urg:

Jolteon

Soul Calibur and Smash, that's it to my knowledge. Regardless he's awful in 3 out of 4 games and mediocre in Melee.

auroreon

Smash Ace
Anything actually happening in EM soon, or have you all retired from the game so you can spend all your time posting rubbish here lol.

Jolteon

I guess the latter until George or whoever will start hosting again lol

Brado

Smash Lord

*facepalm*

Dude, of course we can work together, we did good to take a game off Trio/Calz at our first time teaming, we know our ****.

And yeah, I'd be down for the Kmac/anyone vs Me/Willz in a doubles MM. Just gimme 5minutes to adjust to Brawl's gayness and we'll win.

And why do people think I main Snake :confused:

Top Bottom