• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
yeah what willz says does work unless your parents have the habit to call and check up on you, but if your dad is on holiday I cant see that happening

Brado

Smash Lord
He could work it out tbh, then I'd be in like serious trouble, but I think I can convince him to let me go to this. If not, I have a better chance of getting to the February monthly.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Prof Baby meet me with Willz to. I think I will want to travel to this with Willz if hes still up for it? Obv need housing, but I think J3ly or TC could provide :D ? x then will travel back to Worcester by myself lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Just ask for the proof and deny all accusations lol :)
looool.

Prof Baby meet me with Willz to. I think I will want to travel to this with Willz if hes still up for it? Obv need housing, but I think J3ly or TC could provide :D ? x then will travel back to Worcester by myself lol.
Yeah I don't mind doing that lol.

Out of curiousity has eveyrone been taking that long way which Charles has been advertising?

It's gay cos the bit we walk to is on the same path of the underground stop (which is two stops back on the train line) is on the bus route you get from that other station Charles is saying.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I know it's pretty unneccesary but depend on who you house I might want to be housed as well lol :bee:

That's with your permission obviously.

George is a push for me wanting to be house, if you get other people like Blinky and Ben I would defintely want to come lol.

But OBVIOUSLY if my place takes up a potential Out Of London person then forget it.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Alex ur housing Me and Cal right?

And whats with all the hype in East Midlands thread? Isnt it all usually in the London thread lol.

Jolteon

I haven't heard anything from cal but if you two want to you can come here

so potentially I'm housing you, Cal, George, Will from out of london.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I might be going back the same day, I'm 100% going but my parents haven't really said if they'll let me stay at TC the paedophiles house yet. So I don't know currently.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Get housed with ME Willz, I want to play Melee. Prof I've 100% gone back to all fox and I'm not changing, need a bit of help with consistent JC shines and shine upsmash

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
TC: They know I've met you at the London expo. I was just joking cuz my mum used to say that the smash community was full of pedos and this website was a lie loool

Yen: I know bbz I want to play melee with you as well. I'll convince my mum soon. Also are you still taking the train/coach with me to London (cuz if not I can't go ofc) and we should probably get the tickets soon =P

+ Calzum might be coming London as well guys get ****ing hype.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Urgh i'm so rusty you can literally see rust on my hands i need my controller back soon
+ Calzum might be coming London as well guys get ****ing hype.
Get Hype for Calzum:bee: i'll be asking in the next few days and i'll finalise this shiz

TC: is Willz gets housing do you mind if i tag along?

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Calzum will probly do better rusty than normal lolololol, and whats with all the Willz/Yen gay talk, im not likin it at all.

Jolteon

You guys in EM should look into getting an Oyster card for coming down to London, its only like £3 I think now and it can save you a lot on journeys. They just enabled them for my station too

Jolteon

that's if they want to get a child travelcard though, last time andy/cal/blinky got like 1 adult travelcard each day :s

Jolteon

oh yeah I forgot about that, I know there's one at London Bridge.

Just as an example of what you can save, last time I had people down they had to pay £7.50 just to take two trains to my house, with an Oyster that 1 way journey would have been cheaper (1.10 for the underground train (or 55p if you're under 18) and 3.20 to get from waterloo to surbiton).

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Calzum will probly do better rusty than normal lolololol, and whats with all the Willz/Yen gay talk, im not likin it at all.
Lol your probs right Andy:chuckle:
Yen says he loves everybody he's such a *****

TC: Ty Ty Dude:)

Edit:Im 100% allowed to go Yayhuzz! just got to see what willzarth is doing

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
OMG CALZUM CONFIRMED LONDON GONNA GET RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED!!!!i

I suck at asking my parents stuff I went downstairs to ask about housing then I was sick and then I went to sleep lololool

Top Bottom