• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Calzum vs Fuzzyness in the Melee GF. Get ****ing hype people.

Why are you bothering to fight Blaze. You would just jv 4 him in 2seconds.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Willz, Calzum, you guys getting the train? I'll be back at uni this Sunday, so perhaps we can book soon after then?

I should be hosting something big during Easter but at worst Summer, hoping to make this in Grimsby or Lincoln, got a few venues which seem great...Will have to look into this further obviously but it seems like it will be good :).

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Do it in Grimsby I use to live there and my parents will be liek OMG GRIMSBY U USED TO LIVE THAR WHEELZ!!!11!!1

:confused:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I read your post in the West Midlands thread about no-one being interested in this Willz....
I am :( lol

I am still planning to go up there sometimes with TC and stuff, I know it might be kinda hard to do a fest soonish with all the tournaments and stuff, (or maybe you can fit in one more....I dunno lol) but I guarantee that while I am alive I will attend the minimum of two of these fests lol.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
If I could still do fests at my place then I'd be hosting one in February. Obviously that won't be occuring. Me and Brado really gotta find a venue some place in Leicester. I'll keep you posted I guess...

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
What Prof said; we are still interested in attending one of these. I already have anyway o_O

Tamoo

Smash Master
I'll just reiterate this but it is very easy to get to leicester from London. In fact, I actually have to come down to london and then on to leicester to go to these. It's just a 1 hour train and you're there so ppl from london should def check it out, it helps them to play a variety of players and characters as well

Zunde

Smash Rookie
Heys guys tis jase yens friend didnt like my last acc so i made a new one just lettin ya know :)

Brado

Smash Lord
Was a good night of smash over at Josh's, best part was winning the Last Slice of Pizza MM against Calzum lool. Thanks for hosting Josh and GG's, your really improving on both Brawl and Melee, mad good spacing.

Everyone up for some more smash this weekend if Willz is better?

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I am could me and Calz come down? we could do Friday and Saturday but would need housing. Or maybe you guys can come up here, i can support housing.

Brado

Smash Lord
Hmm that's a good offer actually, I didn't think anyone besides us four would be there. Do you actually mean tomorrow night, I could probably get you guys housing for then...?

Brado

Smash Lord
I think there will be some smash going on next friday/sat (15th/16th) at my house, I'm looking into housing Trio and/or Calzorz, if anyone else is interested I can see what we can do about housing.

If this small get together goes ahead it'll be Brawl/Melee with Me, Calzum, Willz and Josh + whoever else wants to come

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I can probably come O_o

edit

if Calzum takes me to Starbucks so I can get a hot chocolate. :T

edit again

and I need to know whether I will have to leave saturday night or sunday, because my dad refuses to give me lifts any more due to the fact I didn't get back to scunny until 11pm last tourney. if I have to leave saturday I'll have to go at like.... 5/6pm or something.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Why do you still live with your parents? Get a job and your own house you waste of a human!!!!!

+

Get your own car!

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Fair enough.

But besides the driving you still should have a job and not be living with your parents. NO JOHNS.

Top Bottom