• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
It's because for some reason Windows are letting random tards design their programming, haven't you seen the adverts...
Funny how that same programming never fails me. xD

SO MUCH ****ING SNOW. THERE'S LIKE A FOOT OF THE STUFF IN MY BACK YARD. WTF.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
ggs calzum and brado.

Thanks for the free money in the mms and I think I am the best mokujin in the world.

once again, ggs

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Can anyone house me on the 15th? I'm up for coming to Leicester that night...leave Sat night? :)

Brado

Smash Lord
I'll be able to house you George, and we can play pretty much all day Saturday. Trio/Calz/Kmac MIGHT come down for the day on the Saturday, but there's a chance Calz/Kmac won't come, but Trio will be there regardless.

Yeeee mini-fest next week.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I'll be able to house you George, and we can play pretty much all day Saturday. Trio/Calz/Kmac MIGHT come down for the day on the Saturday, but there's a chance Calz/Kmac won't come, but Trio will be there regardless.

Yeeee mini-fest next week.
If I'm coming down, I'm coming down on the friday night and I require housing somewhere. calzum is going to meet me at the train station, we're going to starbucks, I'm buying a hot chocolate and we're going to his/yours to play **** loads of brawl and shiz.

4****ingsrs.

It does depend on whether the snow clears up though, because any sort of bad weather shuts this village of mine off from the rest of the ****ing world (no buses at all. wtf). :/

Brado

Smash Lord
Well I can only house 2 people, and George asked first, and I believe you and Calzorz come as a pair so I don't think I'll be able to house you...sorry dude..

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Cheers Brad, that'd be great :). I really need to practice vs Jiggs as Fox so will be good. **** up throw lol. Willz and Calzum able to make it? Closer to the time I'll let you know when I will be arriving via train and perhaps you could meet me?

Brado

Smash Lord
No problem dude, always good too see you, and I could also do with the practice, I seem to have fallen behind Willz a little bit. Willz and Callum will definitely be there on the saturday and possibly be over for a bit on the friday, I'm sure Callum will stay over as well. Should be a good weekend dude.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Kone I will most likely be visiting you in Brummy a lot assuming thats alright lol ? :)

Look forward to seeing and playing everyone on Fri and Sat :D

Smudge

Smash Lord
Bah, Melee ¬_¬

You have to embrace brawl as the new way, as the better way, with I, Smudge as your savior.

Who will follow me, in the glorious restoration of Brawl?

(BTW, might try and make this, may need sleeping accommodation if possible)

Kone

Smash Master
George - Yeah of course ! saying as we will probs only be half an hour away then it makes sense. I need to get into shape so it'll be awesome.

Kone

Smash Master
Yeah course dude your more than welcome. I may shift the date of my first fest if it means more people can turn up. Maybe the weekend after? and hopefully we can get regular meeetups outside of monthlies going aswell...catch up with london ^_^

Nishin

Smash Apprentice
Yeah course dude your more than welcome. I may shift the date of my first fest if it means more people can turn up. Maybe the weekend after? and hopefully we can get regular meeetups outside of monthlies going aswell...catch up with london ^_^
If you shifted it to the week after, I could probably come. ^_^

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Well K.Mac ya see if Calz will come u guys will have to sleep at mine Friday night then we can go together Saturday Morning and then come back late, as Leicester is on the way from S****horpe, if Cal isnt rly bothered about going i know u wont be comign si id be going down alone.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Well I can only house 2 people, and George asked first, and I believe you and Calzorz come as a pair so I don't think I'll be able to house you...sorry dude..
I don't even know if calz wants to come

=/

and I would prefer to come over on a friday for a change :p what with my dad being a **** it means I have to leave early, so making up for it by some matches late friday would be good.

:/

The_Rake

Smash Lord
I shant be able to make it friday/sat morning.
what time is it going to end anyway, depending what time its going on till i could probably come over from about 2-2.30

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Kyle u cant go down on the friday its not possible at all man, i dotn finish collehe while 4:30 and Brad probz doesnt finish school til late, so ur best bet would be to come to my house on the friday and sleep at mine, then we can go down all saturday and come back late, since u gotta go by sheffield to get to leicester may as well come to mine then we can get there early, this all depends on if cal is going though.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Kyle u cant go down on the friday its not possible at all man, i dotn finish collehe while 4:30 and Brad probz doesnt finish school til late, so ur best bet would be to come to my house on the friday and sleep at mine, then we can go down all saturday and come back late, since u gotta go by sheffield to get to leicester may as well come to mine then we can get there early, this all depends on if cal is going though.
I wasn't even planning to go until like 5/6 :mad: lol.

Just out of curiosity, who actually plays Brawl properly nowadays?
I do. O_o

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
We finish school at 3:15pm lol.

Anyway, Brad you should say something more about this minfest cuz there's quite a few people that are interested/coming being;
Me, Trio, Calzorz, Kmac, Calzum, Josh, George, Rake and Dopl.

If we were to do a minifest I think my place would be better but mehhhhhhhhh

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Just out of curiosity, who actually plays Brawl properly nowadays?
Me and Calzorz play Brawl the most as we go down to London almost every month, K.Mac plays alot of weekends with us as does Dooan when hes not away. Willz and Rake also play and i think Brado and Calzum do also. After that i do not know.

Top Bottom