• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Valley AZ - next biweekly Feb 4th

forward

Smash Champion
Where: My house. 1295 N. Ash st apt 718 Gilbert, AZ 85233

When: Starts at 1pm.

What: $5 dollars singles entrance fee. If people also want a teams tourney we will do that. Other than that I wanna do a draft pick crew battle.

Standard rules that everybody should know by now. Except, you can't ban neutral stages, you can only strike them from random, and you may also ban one counter pick stage from the set.

Cubes and T.V.s would be appreciated :)

Hope to see everybody there! :cool:

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sweet, I'll totally go. Are you really gonna have it on a sunday though? It's not a problem for me, but might be for some... Count me in for a TV+Cube for the times I come down.

Sizzle, where do you live? I'd drive ya down.

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
awesome, i'll try to make it to as many of these as possible. good idea forward

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
I want to go to these, and would love to play smash again like I used to! Dark, whenever you want to play, call me and I will find a way to and from your house or such to play.

Dan, if you could give me a ride to and from these things, I would greatly appreciate that.

I miss playing smash.

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
As to where we play, I don't care one way or the other. I just want to play. PM me or something whenever you want to play.

Hyvin

Smash Rookie
How late do you think this will run? I'd like to go but being a Sunday I can't stay too late living in Tucson and all.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
who is this hyvin guy? you need to hit me up to smash. that's like the fourth new tucson smasher i've come across in the last week. good deal.

and ****, yeah i'm going to try to make it to some of these. it's going to be hella tough though... but i can't stay away from good smash.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey B-Will, I've got a friend in Tucson who just gave up WoW who I used to play smash with a lot. He might be willing... Oh and if anyone is looking into buying a tooled out lvl60 priest with 20k gold, talk to him as well. :)

Hyvin

Smash Rookie
Ah cool maybe I'll like bring my TV and cube but I got bored last week and deleted my smash file off my memory card so I still have a couple levels to unlock. Look forward to getting owned and such.

MASSIVE LOAF

Smash Rookie
I'm gunna go to this as well. Hyvin is my step-bro so we'll be going together. I can bring a TV and and he'll bring his cube. I'll have to bring my mem card though since he is still unlocking things and mine is fully unlocked.

Anyway hope to see you guys there and I look forward to getting owned.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
I'm gunna go to this as well. Hyvin is my step-bro so we'll be going together. I can bring a TV and and he'll bring his cube. I'll have to bring my mem card though since he is still unlocking things and mine is fully unlocked.

Anyway hope to see you guys there and look forward to getting owned.
lol u and hyvin both said that we're gonna get owned, u have that much confidence in your skillz huh? looking forward to tomorrow

Hyvin

Smash Rookie
lol u and hyvin both said that we're gonna get owned, u have that much confidence in your skillz huh? looking forward to tomorrow
Wow how tired are you dude? If you'd read more carefully you'd notice we both wrote "look forward to getting owned" as in we'll get owned :urg:

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think Dark was being sarcastic... But anyway, I'll be there tomorrow, so see you all there. As usual, I'll have my TV+Cube. Later.

forward

Smash Champion
Ok here's what I have.

3 T.V.'s ready to go.
1 Wii and 1 Cube
1 copy of smash

I would like to have 5 stations so. I need 2 T.V.s. 3 cubes/wiis. And 4 copies of smash.

So if Rob and Butters bring a T.V. that settles that. Whatever else you guys can bring go ahead and do so.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
---Butters, remember your remote!---

I think I'll bring an extra VCR in case he forgets again anyway :)

I'll bring a Cube+Smash

forward

Smash Champion
hanki and butters are here they brought a tv and cube but no smash if anyone wants to pick up their slack an extra copy of smash would be cool

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
i had a fun time, too bad we didnt get to do crews before some people left

some crazy matches there, and a upset with hanki beating wobbles, hanki's Y. Link is too good

forward

Smash Champion
Results for 1/21/07 biweekly

1st - Sean B 10-0
2nd - Hanki 7-3
3rd - Wobbles 9-1
4th - Light 7-3
5th - Butters 7-3

Out side of the top 5 bracket we had 6 others.

6th - Dark 5-5
7th - Dan 3-7
7th - Goop 3-7
9th - Hyvin 2-8
10th - Massive Loaf 1-9
10th - Alicia -1-9

Congratulations to no one getting 11th place!

Crazy matches. Dan, make sure when you make the thread for the vids you put *insane y. link* in the title :laugh:

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, you got it. I'll probably get time to do it all on Tuesday, so look online that afternoon/evening.

Next time I gotta get myself on tape so I can see myself play more, I need advice and (constructive) criticism. Mostly I could use to play more often with some friendlies. (I'm looking at you Light/Dark :)) Maybe I'll try to make the Glendale weekly...

MASSIVE LOAF

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I had a really fun time today. I know i got worked over just as I expected but I'm gunna be practicing so i hope to see you guys again next time. I find it funny that the only person that I beat was AltF4's GF (from what I could tell) but that match between Hyvin and I was EXTREMELY close, but that's probably because we play together all the time lol. Anyway I am looking forward to playing you guys again because I'm sure you guys don't mind the free win right?

BTW forward you did an excellent job today and congrats on all those wins.

Top Bottom