• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Hey Adam lets smash another time, I just got done working out and I am bushed. Talk to you all laterz and thanks for the offer Adam.

artifice

Smash Ace
thats good about the wii mottes. also adam you said you had a silver controler at your place unclained right? that might be it.

im prity sure i left the black one over there the last time i was there

also i get off work tomarow morning. and i have my sis's car. so ide like to smash tomarow morning / afternoon? get back to me tonight if yeah can. still no phone

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
thats good about the wii mottes. also adam you said you had a silver controler at your place unclained right? that might be it.

im prity sure i left the black one over there the last time i was there

also i get off work tomarow morning. and i have my sis's car. so ide like to smash tomarow morning / afternoon? get back to me tonight if yeah can. still no phone

yea nick checked it the silver one, not his.
i got the black controller you were using and put it in nick's room.

c'mon over if you want to smash
we can relocate maybe to ewu.

artifice

Smash Ace
new sig and ****. yeahyaz.

eastern WA should have matching sigs. that would be so tight ;D like have the thing on the left of my sig, everyone with there brawl toons, only funky and cool ;D

artifice

Smash Ace
i wont be coz playing as her if thats what your saying.

atleast im not curently planning on it. i have some good ideas about sprucing up my peach constume tho, making it look like her new dress

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
i wont be coz playing as her if thats what your saying.

atleast im not curently planning on it. i have some good ideas about sprucing up my peach constume tho, making it look like her new dress
yea, thats what im sayin.
zero suits are not meant for guys.

artifice

Smash Ace
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**** im fast. keep the doty things yo

edit . dang that says TIPER. will update the jpg. 1sec

edit2. fixed, **** still with the fastness

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
thanks

i like the fire emblem in the signature. i don't know how i feel about the toon.
i really think it should be marth cosby in the character select.
i might change this.
tiper pwns tipper

artifice

Smash Ace
maybe go with something like this:

Nintendo_on

Smash Apprentice
Only in quotes, replies.
Not quick replies.
Why thank you, dear sir :ben:

On second thought, how stupid.

It's also stupid that i can't change my name, and because of this, I will be creating a new account. Nintendo_on has outlived its course and is officially retiring.

Lorem Ipsum

Smash Cadet
Why thank you, dear sir :ben:

On second thought, how stupid.

It's also stupid that i can't change my name, and because of this, I will be creating a new account. Nintendo_on has outlived its course and is officially retiring.
Your time is over, please hand over the sig.

Top Bottom