• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

brdy_

Smash Lord
That cake was bomb I wish I had a picture of it. Also, what team are you talking about, RedYoshi?

Peaches

Smash Lord
I'd consider Matt good if any of us could actually play him still . . . Who knows when we'll see him again.

brdy_

Smash Lord
I'd like to thank Aaron for letting us come over and hang out.. and for all of his roommates and friends for putting up with my BS. Also thanks to everyone who I played with. :) I hope maybe perhaps possibly I changed some people's minds about me. ALSO... thank you Andrew (DNA) for the ride home.. Cheney is a long *** way from Aaron's. I hope you made it back okay. lol. Uhmmmmmmm. Thanks, everyone, for the cake, brownies(whose were those?) and pizza. Sorry Chip, I was tired and I wanted to sleep in my own bed or I totally woulda gone back to your place with Deva. MM would have been out of the question because it was nearly 3 and I was tired as ****. Johnjohnjohn.

PS: There really was something in my eye, my leg cramped up, and Link is broken and that cloud on Yoshi's Story is a jerk to me.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
yeah, whose brownies were those?? I ate like 5 of them :laugh:

yeah, thanks to arron and matt for letting us use their place, even though I never saw them there the whole time. :chuckle:

brdy_

Smash Lord
Matt doesn't live there anymore, so it's not his place. He never paid rent there, and moved out not too long ago. Oh well. lol

Chip.

you know what to do
Sorry for the no show guys :( grounding really sux balls. I hope you guys had fun...... and enjoyed that cake too *sigh*.

That's all right Brady, I was pretty tired too lol :laugh:, the mm can always wait.

Also, I apoligize to all the WW players for not attending Gameclucks. My punishment was to last all weekend but apparently I'm now ungrounded lol :dizzy:, so I originally thought GC was out of the question, srry. Plus, Deva has work today too soooooooooo yeah.

Well, it looks like Deva and I will probably stop over at Matt's house, maybe at like ten'ish, this time SLyD will hopefully there as well :S. I hope any of you should feel free to stop by again(partly for my sake) and smash some more. I suppose if any of you do come we can record some matches and I'll do mm with anyone who wants. Plus, I need some vids of me playing on youtube, granted I don't have any yet, and people on the young Link boards await to view them and if I don't post them up soon.... well, err, they tend to get restless sometimes.

Oh, in case anyone was trying to pm me I just cleared out my folder so now anyone can write to me now...

brdy_

Smash Lord
Whaddya say we record our MM?

Slyd is gonna go to Aaron's? I thought they hated each other now.

Chip.

you know what to do
Sure, I assume you might come then?

Well, I'm not positive he'll show up but he said he changed his mind and will come to Gameclucks with Aaron and us (that is when we were going to go). So I just guessed from that that he was moveing back in, but I don't know anything for certain.

I'm sure they still have tension between eachother but I feel that they don't really hate eachother in reality. They're like brothers to eachother, so I'm sure they'll share their forgiveness with eachother sooner or later <3

brdy_

Smash Lord
I probably won't come tonight. Too much HW and studying to do for this week. I will come to another casuals sooner or later, though.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I probably won't come tonight. Too much HW and studying to do for this week. I will come to another casuals sooner or later, though.
k brdy.I'll see u in 2 weeks.I'll also try to get sam(Outcast1000) to come next week.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I'll probably go to slyd's place today to play smash with chip and deva:)

I might leave at around 3 or 4

Chip.

you know what to do
That's because you don't have to knock :p, your just supposed to barge right in...

Plus, it didn't work out for me today either so yeah...

SlyD

Smash Cadet
im back in town guys, i dont know how ill work this thing out with aaron going on his emo pout trip.

but anywho.

if anyone wants to play me, pm me and ill see what i cant do.

M

Chip.

you know what to do
im back in town guys, i dont know how ill work this thing out with aaron going on his emo pout trip.

but anywho.

if anyone wants to play me, pm me and ill see what i cant do.

M

You should go give him a hug!

well, it's good to hear you again Matt!

<3

artifice

Smash Ace
hello. Im from spokane and I was wondering if you guys get together and smash often? (weekly?). I dont actualy have a gamecube although i consider myself a pridy good smasher, so i was looking for a crowd that played often. I dont get online much but id'e gladly give out my cell number if anyone would actualy call it and let me know of happening events.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
So testing is going to be done this week and I am thinking Jason (link player) and I are going to try and make it up to Spokane if there is a smashfest with enough people going on. So if there is, let me know when and where.

brdy_

Smash Lord
RC, you and Jason should come up here when I can actually play :(. I'm going to be insanely busy this week and weekend, so I won't be able to do anything. I will try to go down there the weekend of the 24th if you can't come up here.

Artifice, you sound like me last year ^_^. Theres usually weekly casuals at Matt's apartment, although if you ever wanna take the bus out here to Cheney I'd be down to play sometime. :p

Maybe we could set something up where a bunch of people could come over here in a while. And people.... seriously...

GIMME A DAY WHEN I SHOULD HAVE A SMASHFEST!!~1

Deva

Smash Lord
See if you can stop by this Friday R.C.. I'll try to patch things up between Matt and Arron.

Also Artifice. I'll PM you the info about where we smash Fridays.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Hey, If anyone wants to get together and play a few rounds in the north spokane area, lemme know! (Or anywhere else that isnt incredibly far away :p)

Peaches

Smash Lord
I'll be out of town this weekend.

Also, Artifice. PM me your cell number and I'd be happy to call you. Anyone who wants to bug me can do so @ 509-863-7136. Just don't be creepy/random.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Well I might be to Spokane this weekend...and perhaps maybe even more than once because nobody will be here at WSU...

SlyD

Smash Cadet
That could suck for me... i wont have the opportunity to spar against you. or anyone for that matter...

:S

M

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
What? Why not, where are you going to be? If this weekend or Friday won't work, what would work best for you/everyone else who can't make it.

artifice

Smash Ace
Hey. not sure if Deva or Chip = matt. But I still dont have have any info about the smash location. Also I should be able to show up this friday but i mite be coming late.

as far as cheney goes. I have a car that I dont mind taking out of town so carpool is on me if needed. Instead of pm'ing everyone my cell, here it is - 509 389 1508. Thanks peaches I got yours in my book now, I only warn people who give me there numbers Ive been known to drunk dial just about anyone on said phone book 0.o

edit - got the info, should be coming around 10pm

Top Bottom