• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
So I think we might be coming over on Saturday. If we come Friday, who will be there and if we come on Saturday who will be there? Jason would rather drive when there is more people.

Chip.

you know what to do
I'm ready for anything.

Deva and I will be free on Friday, so that's when I'll come over.

Matt, where are you btw? I mean, Aaron is going over to someone's birthday party for today(or so what I've been told) and that means you can come over and smash, right :p?

Chip.

you know what to do
Yeah sure you can come over that would be awesome. I'll prolly come sometime around 3:00 or 4:00 and what about everyone else.

...I'll add you as Wii friend too I guess.

Deva

Smash Lord
Yeah, it looks like Chip and I are coming for sure. Matt sent me a PM that said he was coming. It seems Artifice and Kamaji are coming, and possibly Red Yoshi. It looks like it will be a decent turn out for today. I'm not sure about saturday.

Chip.

you know what to do
Yes, bring as many people as you want.

Red said he'll show up today, but I don't know about tomarrow.

Uh, Brady you going to show? MM awaits, and this time I'm pretty sure I have some money.

Alas, Alex is out of town so he wont show T_T

And Deva...I'm not even going to ask how your.....*sigh*

Deva

Smash Lord
Red yoshi and Kamaji are bringing a Friend each so ad two more to the group. Does the turnout look okay to you R.C.?

edit: wait Chip...how...????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :urg: I'm confused.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Actually I don't think I'll be bringing a friend today.It's cool to see deva and chip both online on smashboards.want to do some crew ranking matches?

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I'm really sorry about Friday. Had my final test of the week and I fell asleep on my bed as soon as I got back and didn't wake up till late in the evening. I would like to try and come down with Jason and MAYBE another kid, if ALL this is alright with Deva, and play today sometime. If all this is alright, it would be awesome if everyone could come back to play again (sorry, I know I am asking a lot so no one go OUT of their way to host/come). If all this is alright with everyone, just give me a place and a time. Sorry again guys.

Chip.

you know what to do
Deva has work and wont get off until 11 and is wondering if anyone who does come can you PLEASE stay extra late/whole night for an Smash Till Dawn(STD)? It would be awesome if you guys could... more so for Deva sake. Also, Deva says he looks forward for a rematch wit R.C. ;)

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
k,hope you and jason can make it.Now If you'll excuse me,I have to talk to my dad about going tonight.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
unfortunately guys I can't make it because my parents purposely bailed on my ride.Also they are too protective.I talked to my dad earlier and he said I could go and now he changes his mind and says it's too late.If anyone can give me a ride PM me if you can.

edit:I'll let u guys on a secret,My dad doesn't like any of you,he says that chip and deva and slyd are my "so called friends".what a jerk.I'm trying to cool down right now and it's probably going to take all night

artifice

Smash Ace
Good playin with you folks on Friday, hope to do it again this week, just mention it if yal are playing somewhere else.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I'll probably play with you guys friday.I'll fox ditto or yoshi ditto anybody.

and artiface,you play a good peach.

edit:the reason why I didn't fight your peach with yoshi is because peach is yoshi's worst matchup and can get killed so easily against her.

Chip.

you know what to do
Shout outs from Friday:

Kamaji-It was awsome to finally smash with some new faces ^_^. Keep up the good work with that Fox and make sure that you get the hang of Blaster Spaming it'll help you out a lot.

Mouse- It's been a while since I fight a Sheik, ever since Matt left, your not 'quite' as good as Matt yet but still a good player nonetheless.

Tape-I didn't get to play you but we sure kicked butt in teams huh!

Artifice- Nice smashin' with you too! Your Peach is pretty good you should duke it out with Peaches and Brdy and see how well you do ^_^. Yeah, Casuals are always at SLyD's.

Red Yoshi-Yup, last time I played you I don't think I did too well right :p ? Well, I'm glad that I've gotten a lot better and we at least got to record one of our matches as well. Your Yoshi is kick*** so good job playing with me.

Aaron- I know your not reading this, but just to let you know, your Falcon is getting A LOT better from when I first fought you. lol, give "Chang" my best ROFL!

Deva-......Deva...grr, my Young Link was undefeated the whole night until you came and beat me once. So, props bro

d b

Peaches

Smash Lord
edit:the reason why I didn't fight your peach with yoshi is because peach is yoshi's worst matchup and can get killed so easily against her.
Boo ****ing hoo

Anyways. . . another Peach\Shiek player? bleh. Anyways, anyone going to Sakuracon 07?:laugh: I see Sakuracon in your sig Artifice and I'm thinking about going this year.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Boo ****ing hoo

Anyways. . . another Peach\Shiek player? bleh. Anyways, anyone going to Sakuracon 07?:laugh: I see Sakuracon in your sig Artifice and I'm thinking about going this year.
lol watch it peaches.When I play you again I dare you to fight my yoshi with your sheik without chain grabbing.

edit:and I think I 3 stocked artiface's peach

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Shout outs from Friday:

Red Yoshi-Yup, last time I played you I don't think I did too well right :p ? Well, I'm glad that I've gotten a lot better and we at least got to record one of our matches as well. Your Yoshi is kick*** so good job playing with me.
I've gotten way better with yoshi now:)

I only use 4 characters now.

1.Yoshi
2.Fox
3.Link
4.Luigi

Peaches

Smash Lord
Am I still allowed to grab? lol. If you want to main a lower tier character that means you have to deal with top tier BS.

Anyways, I'll be open to a Shiek/Yoshi match on the grounds that I cannot use consecutive grabs.

SlyD

Smash Cadet
Am I still allowed to grab? lol. If you want to main a lower tier character that means you have to deal with top tier BS.

Anyways, I'll be open to a Shiek/Yoshi match on the grounds that I cannot use consecutive grabs.

Well for starters peaches you really should learn how to play SSBM before you play a character like shiek. Red will own you kthnx. So relinquish the cocky dickish attitude, your no ones hero. I still <3 you, but your a jerk.

And I'm gonna attempt to make an appearance this friday for casuals.

Deva PM me, lets try to hang out before hand and do some friendlys.

M

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord

I just wanted to let you let you know peaches that I face top tier characters all the time with my yoshi and I do quite well.for example,Yesterday I 2 stocked my bros fox with yoshi.If I use that european DI against your sheik you are ****ed peaches lol.Slyd,you should have a sheik ditto with silent wolf.that would be a match to see :)

Top Bottom