• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

brdy_

Smash Lord
Well, I'm just wondering if people will show up if I decide to have something here. I wouldn't want to have something and only have 2 or 3 ppl show up, I'd like the whole crew to show up.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Well, I'm just wondering if people will show up if I decide to have something here. I wouldn't want to have something and only have 2 or 3 ppl show up, I'd like the whole crew to show up.
im down. but i need to know soon what's going on. i already made plans for a ride into spokane. if enough people are in cheney i'll cancel my plans.

Also, brdy, are you up for a match tonight?

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Brdy maybe we could set it up for next week, I do not know if I would be able to get down there and back this Friday but there is a good chance I could show up at Aaron's this Friday I dunno everyone should give input though and not stop just cause of me.;) Afterall I doubt I would be able to beat very many of you anyway since I still get three stocked by Brdy:psycho:

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Hmm, maybe since it is such short notice it might be better to plan on Spokane tomorrow.. or do a vote tonight, to see who can commit.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Im taking a few weeks off from going to slyds since I play like a piece pf crap with my characters :( ,sorry goys

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Im taking a few weeks off from going to slyds since I play like a piece pf crap with my characters :( ,sorry goys
Seriously? I don't really know you well or anything.. but I'm willing to go and get my *** kicked in smash. I'm not that good of a player and never will be, but I still have fun losing to people who are better than I am. Hell, if you're not that good, you could still beat me at least.

Peaches

Smash Lord
But you have a Crosby sig. How can you possibly lose? I mean, he's like eating imaginary pudding or something.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I'm for spokane tomorrow. I was planning on coming, but cheney is too far for me to drive after work. :p

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I'll be sure to tell DJ thanks for you brdy, and if you guys wanna do smash at brdy's place next friday, DJ and I would love to come.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Hey, this summer we should have a huge smash party (maybe a tourney or something) at my place. Once it warms up, we could use my shop, which is basically the size of a house with practically nothing in it.
Sad, no one liked my suggestion apparently lol

Peaches

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, I'm bringing Marvel and Third Strike again. Not that anyone likes it :(

Ummm, I'll try to bring some vittles too.

SlyD

Smash Cadet
Thats good to hear, man! lol. Tell DJ thanks again for the Red Robin.. haha. That was awesome :) . I think I will find the cheaper way to Western WA to be a better option for me, seeing as how I'm a poor college student. :ohwell:

(This is to everyone) However, I was talking to Deva earlier today and proposed something: how about we try holding casuals here, at my house, next Friday (or even tomorrow?)? It would provide for a better environment for the younger smashers; my house is alcohol and drug free. There is also more room, more (and bigger) TV's, as well as more space for more TV's for you guys to bring ;) . I realize it's quite a ways to drive out here, but I figure you guys could carpool to the Plaza, then take the bus, together, right to my house, since there is a bus stop literally 10 yards from it. Then you could take the bus back out to Spokane in the morning. The bus is only a dollar, and even free for Deva and Ashtten.

Dear Dar & Co.: don't get me wrong, I like you guys; I like you, I like Aaron, I like that long haired fellow that is into Pink Floyd and drinking Tropical Rum. I just think it's sometimes awkward and imposing with the lot of us sort of just showing up at your guys' apartment, slightly uninvited.

I didn't mean to write an essay for you guys. I hope we can have casuals here at my place in the near future, then perhaps a smashfest if weather and Spokane smashers allow.

Hey guys its been awhile. And Brady I think thats a great idea because i can come back and join you guys. I realize its been a long time since our blades(or in this case turnips and sword) have locked. hehe. So if you guys are having it there tomorrow and assuming im still welcome, great, PM me and ill be there. times etc. I appreciate it everyone.

M

artifice

Smash Ace
whadup.

I wont be making casuals this friday again, pulled the friday night shift.

Also April is along time away and im going to sakuracon april 1st but ill proly be interested in the april 12th tourny.

peaches - Is your real name Nate? I think we know the same person, Perer Hire? We should clash on a weekday, get a game going at sfcc maybe.

Peaches

Smash Lord
SFCC? Sure. But my schedule is a little screwy; I have to work from 12-4 on tuesday/thursday, and I work 10-4 on monday, wednesday/friday. Tuesday, thuresday is out of the question because I go straight from class to work. Monday wednesay, firday I am out of class from 8:30 till 9:30. That's my only opening until 4 PM. . .
Peter? As in Asian Peter? Yeah, I know him.

BTW, I don't have the money for Sakuracon now. >_> Although I might still consider it.

Also, you can show up at like midnight if you want. We play till 2 in the morning all the time.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Hey, if you're getting a game going at SFCC let me know, thats where I go to school :p

So, where are we having casuals today?

Deva

Smash Lord
I think casuals will still be at Aaron's today. Next week I think they'll be at Brady's.

brdy_

Smash Lord
^I can't have them next weekend, sorry for the confusion. I could have them on that Saturday though, if no one objects (the 10th).

Also, I doubt I can make it into Spokane tonight, I really have to study for a math test on monday tonight and the rest of this weekend., and next weekend there is a huge barn party on Friday. The Friday after that, however, we could have casuals here though, since going to the Portland tourney is out of the question for me since its the weekend before finals (the 16th). I can't wait for spring break. :D

Anywho, if anyone wants to come here tonight, I'd be down to play, I hardly think the decision is up to me since you guys are the ones that would have to come here, but as I said, there's plenty of room, you're all always invited, and this weekend seems the best out of any of the upcoming weekends until after Spring Break. 541-227-3840 if you have questions or anything.

Kamaji, you don't have to drive all the way out here, you can just carpool to the bus plaza and take the bus out here for pretty cheap. The buses go until pretty late and start up again pretty early. There's a bus stop right next to my house. That's how I get into Spokane on the weekends.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I'm almost positive that I can make it out to your place next saturday (the 10th) if you wouldnt mind me coming over. I'd just need to know how to go about getting there. I'd come out tonight, but I get off work at 8:00 and I dont really wanna go out to cheney after work. I'll prolly just hang out at aarons tonight if no one minds.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Well... if you get on I-90, head West and get off on Exit 270 (I think thats like 10 miles from Spokane). I think it's labeled "4 Lakes/Cheney". This street should be 'Lt. Col. Michael Anderson Memorial Highway' which eventually is called 'Spokane-Cheney Rd'.
Follow this road for about 6 miles, then you should reach downtown Cheney (The road is then renamed 1st). Turn right onto College Street from 1st, and follow this road up what's called Greek Row. I live in the big building just before you reach 5th street. Some people say it looks like a castle. It is on your left, and it is the biggest building you should see. Pull into the parking lot on your left side before you reach our house, or park on the street youre on. Walk in the back doors and ask for me (Brady) people should direct you to my room.

Do you think I should make this a Smashfest, make a thread, and check if all my bros are cool with a bunch of people showing up? (More than just the Spokane crew)

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Seriously? I don't really know you well or anything.. but I'm willing to go and get my *** kicked in smash. I'm not that good of a player and never will be, but I still have fun losing to people who are better than I am. Hell, if you're not that good, you could still beat me at least.
the reason why I feel like I'm playing bad sometimes is because I have no one to play with right now.but If any of you would like to play me sometime,PM me and I'll think of a reasonable day.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Well sad not too many people are showing up this week so maybe next week, I should be able to show up next week though, most of you would beat meanyway;)

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I'm on my way over, it's about 7pm. I'll be over in maybe 15 minutes if traffic isn't bad.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
you guys did great last night.srry if I didn't play smash with you guys all night last night :(

heres some comments for you guys.

Deva-awesome link

Falcon guy-good falcon

Kamaji-Your doing better :)

peaches-improve your sheik,other then that your a good player

marth guy-Good marth

keep up the good work guys :)

Peaches

Smash Lord
you guys did great last night.srry if I didn't play smash with you guys all night last night :(

heres some comments for you guys.

Deva-awesome link

Falcon guy-good falcon

Kamaji-Your doing better :)

peaches-improve your sheik,other then that your a good player

marth guy-Good marth

keep up the good work guys :)
That's some excellent constructive criticism...

Chip.

you know what to do
I'm back! Yahuuz!

Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

...Hmm..

Yes!

Random Post..

..Feels Good..

And I'm finally back on Smashboards too. So sorry if I missed out on a lot, but I read like 8 pages of missed posts for these past couple of weeks. And I think next Weekend would be positively AWESOME if we could go over to Brady's. Also Red, that 'Falcon' player is Aaron... the guy who's letting you stay over at his place, remember :laugh: ? And Icraq is the "Marth guy". If your wondering well it's because Deva told me. Oh yeah, Icraq, spam Fairs with Marth and F-smash like a ***** and you'll get a lot better, trust me ^_^.

I'm sorry I couldn't make it for Casuals I instead had to go see my school play of "Fiddler on teh Roof".. But to all of you who did go to Casuals I say to you then...

'Mozzletoff'!!!

...It was soooo cool/ unexiting/ bored out of my mind/ weird.. >_>

But still had catchy songs..

*"If I were a Rich Man: Doddle-Deedle......err was it Duudle-Daddle"*? O_o -Hell, whoo cares anywho... this is dumb.

But Feels good to back though!

-Chip

Peaches

Smash Lord
It was worth it, FIddler on the Roof is an excellent musical. My favorite.

Top Bottom