• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

artifice

Smash Ace
I mite be going to DAN< but ill be driving myself and a friend, so if i do go, ill have a seat or two open. Also what of friendlies this week? I'm anctios to show my skills after playing non stop at sakuracon for like two days streight.

Peaches

Smash Lord
I mite be going to DAN< but ill be driving myself and a friend, so if i do go, ill have a seat or two open. Also what of friendlies this week? I'm anctios to show my skills after playing non stop at sakuracon for like two days streight.
Wow, sweet deal. Let's play some Smash and rhythm games this week.

Deva

Smash Lord
Aaron has a new place way up at the end of Indian Trail. It's actually a really nice house and they have an area set up for us to smash in. Only thing is I think we need to bring our own TV. I'll let them know if you guys are up for it. Any other suggestions?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
where is indian trail? googling maps doesnt sound appealing right now.

artifice

Smash Ace
I think there should be a peach standing in the midle of a link and a young link! I tihnk that would symbolize spokane smash scene prittty well ;D

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I like black and green... but I dont think im qualified enough to make an opinion lol.

I dont think I'm doing anything on friday, I can make it if you give me the adress. Indian trail's pretty close to me.

so in the van to wwu we have red, deva, chip, peaches and I. Anyone else? Are we leaving on friday (the 20th) or saturday? Any Idea what time-ish?

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
kamaji I've called a spot in the van like 297858372847098 times, please include me in that list.

Yeah red, can you find out from your dad what time we're leaving, what day we're leaving, and whether we're staying overnight. I need to know stuff like that.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I just got back from the library typing a report for my english class.anyway confirmed guys

dad
RedYoshi
Metroid
Deva
Chip
Kamaji
metroids friend?

well be leaving really early in the morning to go to this tourney on 4-21-07 around 3 or 4 in the morining.make sure we have the $200 so my dad can drive us.I'll ask my dad if we can stay over night.

Eggz

Smash Hero
200$ is probably about right for the amount it will cost to drive to Bellingham from Spokane, around for food and the such, and back. He's just not cutting you guys any slack. Chip, 5$ YL ditto MM?

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
200$ is probably about right for the amount it will cost to drive to Bellingham from Spokane, around for food and the such, and back. He's just not cutting you guys any slack. Chip, 5$ YL ditto MM?
exactly eggz :)

Kamaji

Smash Ace
that would only be fair metroid, wouldnt it? Thats 40$ each unless we fill the other spot. I went to bellingham about a week ago and its about 700-800 miles. How many mpg does the van get?

Chip.

you know what to do
Chip, 5$ YL ditto MM?
Yes. Accepted, Eggz. 5$.

Hmm, I don't know if I can really pitch in for the 200$ :ohwell:. I mean... I only got 10$ from when I got 2nd at the tournament :laugh: I don't know if that'll help :psycho:.

Gerrick, I need to know HOW MANY spots there are in the van. I heard either 7 or 11?

I don't know but silver is such a cool color, you know? It would be nice solid background for the crew banner if it was just by itself. Blue would also be good, but I think SKYPAL has claims over that color. Green is nice too, I like green. What about orange? Anyone have a feel for an orange background? Or maybe hot pink, neon yellow, brown? Any suggestions will work guys.

Ash will probably get it done soon, but I would like for it to look nice for the final decision. Majority rules.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I'm only willing to contribute a max of 40 dollars to go to western. If I'm gunna do any more than that I might as well just drive myself or not go at all.

Deva

Smash Lord
I'll pay for Chip. Also, If anyone really can't pay their portion, I'll see what I can do to help out. Just let me know.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Umm well guys since my laptop was stolen I do not have photoshop anymore so I can not do the banner as of now sorry ya all.

Whoot 100th post!

Chip.

you know what to do
ZOMG no! Plus, I'm terrible with computer stuff so I can't make it :(. Does anyone want to take the liberty in doing this job?! Pleeeeease! Banners are so awesome...

Maybe Red and Black, that be awesome colors ;]

OK so:

Red's Dad
Red
Deva
Chip
Alex
Alex annonymous Samus dude friend
?Empty?
?Empty?
?Empty?
?Empty?
?Empty?

Man, Brady, you have to come. Nathen, what about you? Ashtten?!?!? Please try to come guys.

Kama, Arti, iCraq?

Anyone else I forgot?

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
I'm kind of getting the feeling there isn't going to be an n64 tourney over there, me and my bud would only come if there was n64. so, there MAY be two more seats up for grabs, I have to find out for sure from the tourney host though.

Peaches

Smash Lord
I've already requested a spot in the van multiple times. What about RC? Does anyone know if he's trying to go?

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
alright official confirmed guys coming

Red's Dad
Red
Deva
Chip
Alex
Alex annonymous Samus dude friend
Kamaji
nathan
Artiface

and isam,I'm coming after you and the link guy with my luigi.

srry to hear your laptop got stolen ashtten :(

Chip.

you know what to do
The VAN to DAN'S contains....:

Dad
Redyoshi
Chip
Deva
Nathen
Alex?
Alex's annonymous Samus dude friend whom we don't know the name of and may be a creepy guy?
Kama
R.C.?
iSam?
Ash?

What about Artifice and iCraq? Are you guys coming?

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
I cannot come Chip sorry bout that... anyway I could possibly draw a banner but then who would want to color it? If no one I could also shade it...? But I would need more info than what you guys are giving, do we want the characters we main to look traditional, scary buff, ect.? What about the design in the background? WHat kind of text do we want to use: oldstyle, modern, bubbly, italics? Ideas and I could draw it but if no Ideas come my way then I have no power over this banner.

Chip.

you know what to do
Now I won't have anyone to make fun of the ride there though :laugh:. Oh man, still, why not you come?

I suggest Red, Black, or maybe both Red and Black. I think traditional charachters would be good (although my idea about the super buff gargantuan Young Link was a great idea though...ROFL). Try I don't know about Text, maybe oldstyle, modern, and italics? Because we want it to say "Team SHFFL" with the acronym spelled out for the word SHFFL. So maybe modern for the word "Team", then oldstyle for the word "SHFFL" and the rest of the letters that precede after the acronym be in Italics like "pokane", "ottest", "inest", "ighting" "eague".

Top Bottom