• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Nintendo_on

Smash Apprentice
hey hey hey hey i am sry i havent been on in a while but i can spare 8$ in gas money if you will take me to the next SpoRly anyone? and hey ive gotten better i will beat alllllllllllllll of you mwahahahahaha so you should take me ARTI or Peaches or Adam you know cause thatd be cool and red i have gotten better with falcon so i challenge you to a match Falco VS. Falcon you too Adam Marth VS. Falcon and you too Arti Peach VS. Falcon oh yeah im going to win and you all kno it
you need a girlfriend.

in fact so do i:urg:

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
you need a girlfriend.

in fact so do i:urg:
you kno i kno i need a girlfriend i am workin onthat right now loser you need to calm down
and get one yourself you even said so and i am sorry that i said all that i was too overconfident i will tone it down ok but i have goottn gttter so watch out:p

Kamaji

Smash Ace
is anyone up for smash friday morning before 4:30 pm? If so, lemme know where and when. for those of you who dont know my cell, its 994-2815.

Eggz

Smash Hero
you kno i kno i need a girlfriend i am workin onthat right now loser you need to calm down
and get one yourself you even said so and i am sorry that i said all that i was too overconfident i will tone it down ok but i have goottn gttter so watch out:p
Please use punctuation, and maybe even separate paragraphs? Start sentences properly maybe? Use words that actually exist instead of "goottn gtter"?

Deva

Smash Lord
You can go ahead and confirm Chip and I. I work Saturday though so it'd be better for me if we started earlier or at least kept the brackets moving. I also might have a couple friends coming by. sorry bout missing the past couple. Slept in for one and decided Gameclucks was more important than SpOrly for the other :p. Someone should contact David to see if he wants to make the drive up from Pullman. Also, Gameclucks is next weekend so if anyone would be interested in giving me a ride there it would be much appreciated. I'll pay for gas and what not as usual. Well, hope to see you guys in a few days.

artifice

Smash Ace
alright lets see... I guess we can move it to 1pm instead of 2pm. Ill update the smashwiki

confirm list:

Arti
Arti's friend#1
Kamaji
Kamaji's Friend#1
Redyoshi
Legendary kyle
Deva
chip
Peaches

the meeby weebys:
Deva's Friend#1 & #2

----- Rides and such ---

kyle - i can pick you up.
red - tell me if you need a ride, again the cell phone is down.
deva - i would like to go to GC's. we can talk ab out it on saterday
peaches - tell me if you need a ride as well.

remember to BYOControlers...

Peaches

Smash Lord
Saturday? Yeah, sure I can make it I guess. PLEASE start earlier than times before. Like starting at noon ish would be good. I mean, SPORLY has been getting later and later. We used to satrt it around 1. Then it became 3-4.

artifice

Smash Ace
oh yeah

red can you bring a cube and a smash copy tomarow? also be rdy to be picked up at 11:30. and then Nick will bring the other wii/smash copy.

and i have two tvs.

okey see everyone tomarow start at 1pm ;p

/edit/ oh yeah my phone is up. but I proly wont have it untell like 12:30 cause i left it at a friends house last night >_<

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Hey guys,That was a good tourney.I personally think I didn't do near as well at this tourney as I did a few weeks ago.

Peaches

Smash Lord
Why did you play Ganon Red? Also, greeat tournament; I'm really happy we had a big turn out for my last SPORLY.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I wasn't thinking clearly after not playing the game for 2 days.I will quickly fix that and get my head on straight.

*Goes and practices*

Nintendo_on

Smash Apprentice
lol love the peach cosplay kc, so what's this all about?

Princess Peach and the Toads?
Oh wait think i see a toadette, dam

(PS i know it's rockband)

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
just to let you guyz no,I probably won't be on all the time on smashboards becaause of school,also I want to do ALOT better this year then I did last year.

Peaches

Smash Lord
I wasn't thinking clearly after not playing the game for 2 days.I will quickly fix that and get my head on straight.

*Goes and practices*
Next time you are playing just about anyone and you're Ganon; especially on Yoshi's Island. Do a platform landing wavedash off the stage into a reverse up air. That is one of the deadliest edgguarding options. All I saw was back air whenever I watched.

artifice

Smash Ace
hey peeps great tourny. Ill post brakets and winners ect hopefully tonight. also ill update the wiki.

leaving somewhere right now tho - but grats to deva/chip for bringin it home once again

edit // oh sory about the braket problems. **** pc turned off in the middle of the tournment...

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Ummmm thanks for your input red... He was... indeed...

Anyway, everyone else, great matches! Hope there are many more to come!

Peaches- My gf says she'll only come to the smash club if you can teach her how to beat me lol

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Having no parents for a day ruled ;)

It was one of the best days of my life :)

BTW don't ever tell me how to play smash my way eggz.

edit:****!I can't come to GC because one of my fingernails came out.I mean the whole thing!And it hurts so ****ing badly!

I'll show the picture in a little bit.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I don't know what you mean eggz but here is the proof about my finger

note that it's the last finger to the left.I already put neosporin on it so that It wouldn't get infected.

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
wow you ppl. so i have school tomorrow so i dont know if there is and more smashfests goin on but ill try and make it and thanks for the matches deva and chip

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Dude,It's ****ing real! BTW I have a bandage on it now.

I had no choice but to pull the whole nail out because It was giving me extreme pain when It was loose.

Top Bottom