• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Easters/little things you've noticed.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Yeah. Look for yourself if you have the trophy. It's a bit hard to see at first, but it's definitely there. Her panties are sort-of "stuck in it", if you know what I mean.

I found this out on accident when I was randonly looking through some tropihes.
Actually, it looks more like a fold. It extends at least 2 or 3 inches too far up to be cameltoe. But otherwise...yecch.

Anyway, red Zelda's hands are bare, whereas in her other palettes they're gloved.

Cloud Cleaver

Smash Journeyman
First, Fox and Falco's blasters...when the laser blast is coming out, the top and bottom pop open. It appears closed during Fox's taunt because he isn't shooting it...You can look at the gun in the frame or two right before and right after they shoot it, and it's closed again. They wouldn't be able to holster their firearms if they stayed open like that all the time anyway.

You can see Samus' eyes through her visor.

Wolf has a gangsta chain on his belt, and you can hear it clink when he lands.

Ike wields Ragnell while wearing his Ranger outfit; in PoR, he didn't get Ragnell until he promoted into a Lord. In RD, he didn't have that outfit at all.

Toon Link wields a fully-upgraded Master Sword, but doesn't have the mirror shield needed to power it up.

Link has gold chain mail under his tunic.

Ike's cape has the Fire Emblem weapon triangle represented on it; an axe, a lance, and a sword.

Marth's sword has a fuller running down the middle of the blade.

Ganondorf has rectangular patterns on his pants reminiscent of the "twilight" visuals from LoZ: TP.

Yeti DK has yellow teeth.

Samus' brown costume shares a color scheme with her Dark Suit from MP2: Echoes.

Ike's sword glows both yellow and orange, depending on the attack performed.

OverlordCrono

Smash Cadet
If you look into the background of the Onett stage, you can see the meteor that crashed in the original Earthbound/Mother 2 game.

On the Pokemon Stadium 2 stage, when the field changes to ice type, zoom into the igloo to see the image of Sakurai's pet cat. o_O

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
Actually, it looks more like a fold. It extends at least 2 or 3 inches too far up to be cameltoe. But otherwise...yecch.

Anyway, red Zelda's hands are bare, whereas in her other palettes they're gloved.
i noticed this, too... but i think it's really just the reddish tinting of the gloves.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord

Wow, that's weird. Just randomly deciding to show her hands with one.

Yeti DK has yellow teeth.
DK always has yellow teeth. They were super white in Melee, **** kids, not brushing their teeth anymore.

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
pull out a bomb as link and throw it up. do this 2 and link will not pull out a bomb the third time but still do the animation

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Pikachu only has four costumes, while everyone else has five or six while Wario has twelve.
This is the first Smash Bros. game in which the announcer does not announce the game's name.
If you are Captain Falcon when Mr. Resetti is out and do the falcon punch repeatedly he will say " My Impression of (your brawl tag here)..." " FALCON PAWNCH!!!" and with Olimar he will say "Pik pik pik!"

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
In the SSE levels where play as PT and you only can use 1 pokemon, if you use Down+B PT moves around a bit almost like being disappointed. Like saying "I can't..."

DAGanmanert

Smash Apprentice
Wow I didnt notice alotta those...Only Easter egg type things Ive found are Fox/Falco/Wolfs..Jump and repeatadley use there taunt until u hit the ground on their respective stages and the Dialouge(When starfox characters talk in the games) comes up at the bottom and says a bunch of differant things.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
*post*
I wanna see new ones people find. =)

smashbot226

Smash Master
Wolf spelled backwards is Flow.

Seriously though:

Bowser's new Side B move is based on his Super Mario Galaxy attack of flipping into the air and slamming on his foe, except he doesn't have to grab Mario to do it.

There's a small chance that instead of placing C4, Snake will instead plant a Butterfly Claymore. It looks like a clay butterfly, but has no extra effects as of yet.

Jigglypuff's design is based on the shiny version of her, not the normal version, unlike the other Pokemon characters.

Captain Falcon isn't Captain Falcon; it's Rick Wheeler. How? The original Falcon never wore an ascot.

All Final Smash trophies have a different appearance than in actual gameplay.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Yeah, you can see Samus's eyes through her visor. Go to Jungle Japes in training mode and put it on 1/4x. Then do her side taunt and hit start.

Samus can't run and charge her beam at the same time, despite being able to do this in all of her games that have it.

Samus could actually outrun Sonic and have the fastest running speed in the game... if they'd just give her the **** Speed Booster.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
Yeah, you can see Samus's eyes through her visor. Go to Jungle Japes in training mode and put it on 1/4x. Then do her side taunt and hit start.

Samus can't run and charge her beam at the same time, despite being able to do this in all of her games that have it.

Samus could actually outrun Sonic and have the fastest running speed in the game... if they'd just give her the **** Speed Booster.
actually, judging by the speeds of sonic advance and the 2D metroid games... samus when speedboosting goes about sonic's top speed (maybe a bit slower). samus when shinesparking (charging a speedboost by ducking then jumping and aiming your body in a direction) goes a bit slower than sonic in boost mode (boost mode i think is only in the sonic advance games.... if he's been running for a while with no obstacles he will suddenly speed up and go all crazy boosty)

yeah, i used to be a sonic fan, before i gave up on the series a little after sonic heroes... then i gave up on the entirety of sega once phantasy star universe came out.

znintendotaku

Smash Journeyman
if you are using toon link and you eat curry and dont move at the end of the curry toon link will be in his normal position but his sword is sheathed
very kawaii....... :3

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
I guess they didn't want people stalling the game...oh wait WHOOPS PIT USED UP-B AGAIN UNDER THE STAGE.
i don't think swim stalling would be very effective. that's just ASKING to be spiked.

Red Alloy

Smash Apprentice
When you footstool Bowser in midair, he falls like he does at the end of Super Mario World.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Pikachu only has four costumes, while everyone else has five or six while Wario has twelve.
This is the first Smash Bros. game in which the announcer does not announce the game's name.
If you are Captain Falcon when Mr. Resetti is out and do the falcon punch repeatedly he will say " My Impression of (your brawl tag here)..." " FALCON PAWNCH!!!" and with Olimar he will say "Pik pik pik!"
He does impressions of everyone. He does it sometimes when he appears, it doesn't matter how much you do a move. Snake's is "It's showtime!" and MK's is "Hiyayayaya!"

majora_787

Smash Hero
-Snake has Fire camoflauge.
-Olimar is less likely to get purple pikmin on floating platforms
-Falco has a voice that he has never had in any of his previous games, unlike Fox and Wolf.
-ROB and Olimar actually both have a "voice" file in the game. The only characters that don't are the legend of zelda characters.
-Landmasters are scaled up from Starfox Assault, which is where the design came from, except for the treads which came from Starfox 64.
-The melee stages were actually scaled down. Several veterans are actually as big as their melee models, but most were resized.
-People say Ridley cannot be resized for super smash bros despite seeing Olimar, ROB, all of the PT's pokemon, Kirby, Sonic, Ganondorf, Bowser, and most veteran characters even though it's very slight.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
When Kirby uses Mach Tornado, he pulls out a copied Galaxia, even though the sword is not used at all for the move.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Samus Floats, and charizard is unaffected by water of any kind. many other things seem weird since every character floats for the same amount of time on water, and then instantly drown.

Top Bottom