• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Easy way to Unlock Mr. Game & Watch?

valcroole-warlock

Smash Rookie
Alright, so i found out to unlock g&w you need to do 250 matches. Now i have some questions

1. Does it matter if i lose?
2. Can i just purposely jump off the side of a map 250 times to unlock him?
3. Can i reset the match 250 times,
4. and what if i die when i fight him, is it the next match i fight him again.

And feel free to post any other easy ways to unlock him, thanks alot if you post some positive feedback

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
play special brawl set a cp to 1hp with a flower head and put yourself in with 2 more rinse and repeat

Toshen

Smash Apprentice
In melee i did the same with mewto, simply pick 1 stock and keep suiciding on mario world 2
I do not have brawl yet, but if i'm right, if you play SSE to the part where you fight/meet G&W you should be able to unlock him

nolan

Smash Rookie
yeah, im sure the subspace em is the best way to unlock any character, though im not sure if that takes the place of the other requirements, sakurai wasnt really clear on that, or else i just dont understand the wording on the smashbros site, lol

Top Bottom