• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Easy ways to LASERLOCK!!! (updated 1st post)

F00LY

Smash Apprentice
Can someone show me this off of nAir? Perhaps Im just sucky at fast falling, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it.

Jewbacabra

Smash Cadet
At really low percents, you can do an immediate SH forward B and itll spike them into the stage. you can then turn around and shoot.

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
I know this is an old thread.

But I just figured how to laserlock from a shine.

More details later. (HEHE)

Edit: Details in "Developement" section of my shine guide
|
|
|
V

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
Eh, nice catch Fluke, I'll have to agree with Denzi on it having to be a little easier.

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it isn't a "EASY" way to laserlock, but the surprise would definitely give you the chance of getting it to work.

FatJackieChan

Smash Journeyman
What is laserlock? I am wondering if I do it on the ground or when they are falling. I think I get it, but explain it so I can make sure I do understand. (SMASH N00B!)

Lazee

Smash Apprentice
a fresh iap also sets up for a laser lock,its escapable but if they dont tech the floor u can do it at very low percents,been doin it alot lately

Hyo

Smash Journeyman
^ Not really, since they'd have to be slow as hell to not get up before you turn around. I'm pretty sure IAP doesn't LL.

Lazee

Smash Apprentice
idk, i think it might be weight dependant as well, ive laserlocked ddd bowser charizard and snake with it for heavys at really early %'s and it worked on squirtle and ivysaur too

c3gill

Smash Ace
very nice post- and its funnier to laserlock than it is to CG.

scarletsoldier

Smash Cadet
Really any move can really laser lock an opponent except for triple A but laser locking depends mostly on the opponent. Why? Because they can tech it so yeah but great find M2K I didnt know u would support a falco community lol.

zaborg2400

Smash Cadet
ive gotten it 2 werk with Fthrow on my frends wolf a few times, but i dont remember at all wat the percentages were.

§witch

Smash Lord
To everyone: this thread is about 8 months+ old, and people still haven't really implemented it into their games, calm down.

wangston

Smash Lord
I laser locked a guy in tournament yesterday. But it was his first tournament and he used Captain Falcon. He was actually decent he got me down to one stock, my john is I don't know how to fight a Falcon because I've never fought one and because it was his first tournament I took it easy.

I used get up attack from the ledge and locked him all the way across FD. He was like what is this laser ****. Hahaha get up attack lol too good.

I laser locked a guy in tournament yesterday. But it was his first tournament and he used Captain Falcon. He was actually decent he got me down to one stock, my john is I don't know how to fight a Falcon because I've never fought one and because it was his first tournament I took it easy.

I used get up attack from the ledge and locked him all the way across FD. He was like what is this laser ****. Hahaha get up attack lol too good.
The person who mentioned you was right. You just come in at some random moment with some weird post loosely hanging to what the other posts are mentioning at the time :laugh:

wangston

Smash Lord
The person who mentioned you was right. You just come in at some random moment with some weird post loosely hanging to what the other posts are mentioning at the time :laugh:
Well.... I hardly read the post before mine, I usually just read the OP and glance at the previous post. :embarrass hmmmm.... I wonder who said that, probably one of those people that are on the falco boards all the time or clowsui hehe.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Sorry for the old post, but I was wondering if Fthrow could be used a laser-lock also? Just asking since it's not on the list.

Zen127

Smash Apprentice
You do know that some opponents/characters might DI like a ****** and can actually hit the ground from just a dthrow? You can LL right after the dthrow.

MIND GAME LASER LAWK

Top Bottom