• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC love for the Trainer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
i want another big tourney.... :( that was soo much fun
You should've come to Clash of the Titans 4. While the tournament itself was utterly terrible, the community that showed up was quite wonderful. I met a lot of cool people, got a lot of experience, and found out that people actually know who I am outside of my area, XD.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
i've been going to biweeklies, getting top 10, and then i went to a big tourney (biggest in MN, 52 ppl) and got 25th using PT alone.
Good stuff.

nice job fearmy.
my tourney time will come soon.
As soon as... next Saturday, the 21st, perhaps? Knightmare's tournament was moved from Long Island to Brooklyn (Polytech), and I hope you're able to make it!

Here's the link to it: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=215873

@ Kith and Reflex: rep that PT for Gigabits!

You should've come to Clash of the Titans 4. While the tournament itself was utterly terrible, the community that showed up was quite wonderful. I met a lot of cool people, got a lot of experience, and found out that people actually know who I am outside of my area, XD.
You've no idea how BADLY I wanted to go to CoT4... money johns :ohwell:. Quite a few people who went there have said good things about your PT; that's awesome.

Any ECPT peoples going to regionals Apex in NY, or VGBC in MD? If so, I'll be looking forward to meeting you (always fu to meet fellow trainers and talk lots of **** about our character).

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
This has strayed from the original topic and doesn't really have any further purpose.

I wouldn't mind if a 'Pokemon Trainer Finder' thread were created or if you wanted to find out what tournaments other Trainers are going to in the 'Tournament Results' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom