• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECCSL 2009-2010 Opening Event: Its a trap! June 20-21st

buenob

Smash Lord
I'll wait for the results thread to do a large shoutout, but as always montreal was good to me... finally went to that burger/pizza place that everyone was going to, **** that food it good for the price... too bad the rest of ontario failed at turning up

swordgard

Smash Hero
I'll wait for the results thread to do a large shoutout, but as always montreal was good to me... finally went to that burger/pizza place that everyone was going to, **** that food it good for the price... too bad the rest of ontario failed at turning up
Results thread will be up tonight.

Er, ggood shiz to everyone, il do shootouts on the results thread.

Buenob, your forgot your stuff here. FYL. XD

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
fun failnament guys, it was fun.

Good job kage for beating me in a set I guess.

No harm meant to brawl+ players, I had no clue what the hell was going on.

:)

Divinokage

Smash Legend

Le failnoi lolll. I guess you felt my true power a little bit... i know i was playing different than you are used to.

Alopex

Smash Ace
At least I beat you with Roll :).

Too bad this game is only coming out in winter.
It was Tekkaman that owned me. With whatever the hell that crazy super/ultra was... 3 times.

I killed Roll, but I *did* feel bad. Whereas other characters just fall down defeated, Roll actually explodes Mega Man style. It's horrifying. She's like, 6.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman

Ah come on, that was HILARIOUS. I never had as much fun watching someone play a videogame before in my entire life. So many johns. So much ****. So little experience and logic. It was priceless.

I killed Roll, but I *did* feel bad. Whereas other characters just fall down defeated, Roll actually explodes Mega Man style. It's horrifying. She's like, 6.
Wait... What? o_O

I need to try this game...:chuckle:

Steb

Smash Journeyman
It was Tekkaman that owned me. With whatever the hell that crazy super/ultra was... 3 times.

Oh his name is Tekkaman? But yeah, I remember now that he did like 90% of the damage, lol. And you're right about Roll's death animation. It is terrifying.
Wait... What? o_O

I need to try this game...:chuckle:
But Kev seems to enjoy it. Which is kinda scary.

Fogel

Smash Lord
I'll wait for the results thread to say more, but, thanks to Swordgard/Kage/whoever else helped T.O. this! I had a lot of fun. Some people weren't happy with the attendance, but the nice thing about smaller tournies is having more time for friendlies. It was good to get to play a few sets with so much of the Montreal scene, as opposed to a random game here and there. Good to see everyone again! Also, good job Reggie for never playing Brawl and still getting 3rd :)

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Failnoi btw is just an inside joke when Holy kage and I were talking about the low amount of players. That was the only thing really about this tournament because it was still really fun and everything went well.

@ Kage

Differently? You were losing to Reggie, get off your high horses it's kinda annoying.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Ah come on, that was HILARIOUS. I never had as much fun watching someone play a videogame before in my entire life. So many johns. So much ****. So little experience and logic. It was priceless.

nice double post noob

LOL

I never expected to actually beat anyone and the only reason why I won is because you told me to stick to Rob and use fair more to win, so I did. XD

Now that I think about it, you should have told me what to do against zelda and diddy too, boy did I get *****.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Failnoi btw is just an inside joke when Holy kage and I were talking about the low amount of players. That was the only thing really about this tournament because it was still really fun and everything went well.

@ Kage

Differently? You were losing to Reggie, get off your high horses it's kinda annoying.
Of course, A warrior without a mount ain't a warrior. I said tournament sets not friendlies!

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
I don't understand what you're saying and you didn't say anything. You just went on your warrior crap and say I felt your power or something, sorry that won't cut it.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
nice double post noob

LOL

I never expected to actually beat anyone and the only reason why I won is because you told me to stick to Rob and use fair more to win, so I did. XD

Now that I think about it, you should have told me what to do against zelda and diddy too, boy did I get *****.
Zelda: ****ing pray and nudge Rion more.

Diddy: Punish his crap recovery and Glide toss into random shiz. Dodge the bananas. Nothing more to say lol.

I don't understand what you're saying and you didn't say anything. You just went on your warrior crap and say I felt your power or something, sorry that won't cut it.
Gotta love Kage & his random warrior code bull****...

Top Bottom