• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
Does anyone know a place that still sells Gamecube controllers. Real ones, not those crappy third party things. I just destroyed mine, fast/heavy with Sheik ripped the paint right off my c-stick.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Yeah, its just not really walking distance (unless you want to walk 30mins) Its like a 3min drive up the street. Oh yeah we got that burrito MM don't forget! :laugh: Don't worry I'll drive up there lol
Lol of course.

Don't forget that means you drive if I win too xD

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Does anyone know a place that still sells Gamecube controllers. Real ones, not those crappy third party things. I just destroyed mine, fast/heavy with Sheik ripped the paint right off my c-stick.
Not all GameStops but SOME sell used controllers for about $15, thats where I got my new one. Ones in malls should have em :D

thumbswayup

Smash Master
They sell them at anime conventions for like $20 or $25. Brand new awesome ones. Just got a new one at Katsucon last month and couldn't be happier with it.

Meep is teaming with me.

Poyo - MM me for 5 bucks =]
Make it $20. I don't care how much that kid throws away anymore after what he did to the Originals thread. You got this.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Wow Thumbs and CK, why so serious?

Anyway I'll do $10 IF I have the money after my MMs with Atomsk and Doom, but if not, then $5, I only have $30 to MM with at dis tourney

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Guyz, don't spoil it to teh people that haven't read it yet, but if happen to get ahold of teh mic for shoutouts or livesteam.

I'm gonna yell into it what I posted in teh originalz topic <(^_^)>

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Wow Thumbz, thats takin it toooooo far, I wouldn't actually do that and who the hell would let a scrub like me get ahold of the mic, xD

Honestly, technically speaking, I WAS ON TOPIC AT LEAST when I posted...what I did lol

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Mcdonalds
Papa Guido Pizza
Subway
Popeyes
Burger King
Taco Bell

Also Laurel Mall which is across from the venue has a food court.

There is also alot of restaurants in the area such as

Ihop
Olive Garden
Red Lobster
Ruby Tuesdays
Silver Diner
Side Pockets sports bar and grill
El charro
Red Snappaz (Jamaican)
Buddy's Crabs and Ribs
OH THERE IS ALSO A HOOTERS! Who is down for some wings!

+ many more stuff down the road
Don't forget Toucan Taco! Has anyone besides me ever been there? That place is amazing!

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Taco Bell
Taco Bell 2
Taco Bell 3
Taco Bell 4
Taco Bell 5
Taco Bell 6
Taco Bell 7

Also Laurel Mall which is across from the venue has a food court.

There is also alot of restaurants in the area such as

Taco Bell
Taco Bell
Taco Bell
Chipotle
Taco Bell
Taco Bell
Chipotle

OH THERE IS ALSO A TACO BELL! Who is down for some tacos!

+ many more taco bell down the road
Fixed.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom