• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG jizzed all over thsi computer. ally 3-1 m2k

OMG he was teching, di, surivvnign til 200+ killing edguarding perfect shielding nading with snake. OMG

ally is unhuman. all u other metalgear solid snake users TAKE NOTES. hahah and m2k wanted to split >_>

everyone. go. nuts m2k is tooooo good tho. he adapted to lain, idk what happend vs ally tho

Anth0ny

Smash Master
THE DI ON SMASHVILLE WAS RETARTED

THE DOUBLE SPIKE ON DELFINO WAS RETARTED

I'm going ****ing crazy right now. That was insanity.

masterdrenin

Smash Apprentice
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG 3-1 and 2stocked YES

CANADAAAAAAA ALLYEEEEEEE!!!! BEST SET EVER SO ****IN EXCITING OMG BRAWL IS ALIVE
today, i am proud to be canadian lol

5ive

Smash Champion
That tournament just ignited my interest in Brawl again. Seriously, ALL THOSE MATCHES, even the brackets matches, were ****ing ****. THAT AINT MELEE

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Results:
1. Ally (Snake)
2. Mew2King (Metaknight)
3. Lain (IC's/DDD)
4. Anti (Metaknight/Snake/DDD)
5. Atomsk (DDD)
5. Ksizzle (Metaknight)
7. Anther (Pikachu)
7. ADHD? (Diddy Kong)
9. Candy (Snake)
9. Ninjalink (Diddy Kong)

Is this correct?

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
DAM THAT WAS GREAT
M2k was sandbagging though. If he woulda won, MK woulda got banned, and he would stop making money. If he took 2nd, he still get good money, and he going to keep winning.

Cyan_

Smash Lord

Jar'd

Smash Ace
If there was a super computer designed to be soley good at brawl, it's play alot like m2k... And then lose to ally in one set after ****** ally in 3 other sets.
i noticed a slight error in your post so i fixed it

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol i bet everyones going fwaking nutssssss

m2k is going home and pract snake ALLL DAM WEEK. hit up dsf ask for them friendlies.

Master Raven

Smash Master
lol @ anyone thinking M2K sandbagged. If he really had sandbagged on purpose he should've done it to Lain in loser's finals so it would have an even bigger impact.

Jman77

Smash Cadet
it doesn't matter how m2k was playing.. he still lost. And he wasn't sandbagging so MK wouldn't get banned thats the stupidest thing i've ever heard :p. Good **** Ally and everyone

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
M2K lost, and that's that. Whether he was sandbagging or not is irrelevant, because you'll never be able to prove it. If he lost on purpose so MK wouldn't get banned, then he'll have to lose on purpose every so often after that to make sure he STAYS unbanned.

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
M2k did not sandbag. He got beaten. He was unlucky in some instances (like Delfino) and he got ***** in others (like Halberd). Ally was just better over the course of the four matches played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom