• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo inui u dont have to explain to them ... let them go look for another hotels normal rates ... that **** is cheap and i ****ing travel alot lol

no not smash travel lol

but yea .. i'm going to this just because the hotel is cheap and i want to like get drunk WIT SOME COOL SMASHERS (HAZZ HBK RENO ... PC ... SCAR PAKMAN CACTUAR ...THIS TIME I'M IN *****ES ... I WAS REALLY SICK LAST TIME SO YA) and sleep on some nice pillows ...

THE PILLOWS ARE NICE RIGHT!!!!!!

M@v

Subarashii!
lmao

You're never going to find a deal like that at any hotel worth more than 2 cents. It's $50 for the room, and you can split that up between a bunch of people.

Alex, I never got a shot to go to management yet. I've been at Rigel's house for two days. I promise I'll get to it soon. A few extra days won't kill us. I'll get a date in May for this shiz.
I would listen...Inui's family does own the hotel. And $50 is freaking cheap for a hotel. Its a great deal. Just be thankful gas prices haven't gone back up....yet.

Pillows make or brake any hotel.
I could always bring my Tempur-Pedic Pillow if they were bad :D

Inui

Banned via Warnings
My family doesn't own it. My father is the Chief Engineer and we've been living here for five years. My dad is essentially tied with the Director of Sales and Head Housekeeper for 2nd most powerful person at the hotel. The owner likes him a lot and management knows me and trusts me, so they let me use the hotel as a venue and they set up Smash players with good deals.

M@v

Subarashii!
My family doesn't own it. My father is the Chief Engineer and we've been living here for five years. My dad is essentially tied with the Director of Sales and Head Housekeeper for 2nd most powerful person at the hotel. The owner likes him a lot and management knows me and trusts me, so they let me use the hotel as a venue and they set up Smash players with good deals.
Ah. a couple people told me your family owned it. Thanks for clearing it up.

Alukard

Smash Hero
o alright thats pretty nice set up u have there bro ... good shizz ... well yea ... answer my original question about the pillows ...

they DO make or break the hotel u kno ....

tempur sucks imo ... i like nice and fluffy ones =]

M@v

Subarashii!
I like my tempur :O

Fun Fact about Tempur: Put it out in the cold, I'd say below 32F to be safe. It becomes as hard as a rock, like hard enough to hurt someone with. I found this out after taking it out of the trunk after a 2&1/2 trip to State college in the cold :)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
African Knights 2.0 Crew is making a comeback whos joining?

1 . Anti
2 .
3 .
4 .
5 .

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
this will be fun... like md/va in not md/va...

party, brawl, party, brawl, party... included with SOME SLEEP!

but seriously, hope i can get off for this... dates ASAP for those of us who need to know these things for workz!

TheHulk

Smash Apprentice
This is going to be sometime in May, correct? Please take in consideration of college students and high schools having final exams on the second or third week of May.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
^^ lol. Yo Inui I hadn't updated the payout section of my tournaments yet. Check it out, see if you can get some NJ to come through.

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
Um... so... I bet $1000 that a Ness will not come in the top 10. Any takers?

Also, tests on Saturday = super lame. The only ones I've had then are the SAT's. *shudders*

I like my tempur :O

Fun Fact about Tempur: Put it out in the cold, I'd say below 32F to be safe. It becomes as hard as a rock, like hard enough to hurt someone with. I found this out after taking it out of the trunk after a 2&1/2 trip to State college in the cold :)
LOL! *throws cold pillow at next person to post here*

-dMT-

Smash Lord
APEX is TOO GOOD!

I won that tournament already. Came back from the future to play it again cuz it was THAT GOOD. Yea!

HYPE!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
official tournament date is

May 8-10th : 8th is not confirmed yet but that is going to be something we really work on.

Also this was the only date the hotel had cause its super busy ( stupid people getting married XD )

So this si the date...set your clocks no johns and hype this **** the **** UP!

HAT

Smash Ace
i'm on a boat, *****

ya'll prepared for apex? i'm going all falcon in singles, and i'm going to place higher than half of you.

MONEY MATCHES?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't wanna hear finals johns. Just study on some other days. I don't understand how people could need the entire weekend to study when you have plenty of other options. I just study during the week.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I don't wanna hear finals johns. Just study on some other days. I don't understand how people could need the entire weekend to study when you have plenty of other options. I just study during the week.

Not only that but take your finals early. When I was in college I did that so I could GTFO of school as early as possible. Talk to your professors and make up some story about a family issue and take it early..come to apex and have a AWESOME TIME.

BTW I want to make a HUGE statement

setups we need setups I am not F-in around. I want at LEAST 40 setups at this to make this work well if we dont we are in the **** and we WILL run late. You wanna stay up til 2am playing each day have fun because I refuse to! We need to step up and bring setups cause I WANT REGIONAL CREWS to happen so we can show why East Coast is so godlike.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
What are the chances of having a few melee setups?
Pakman I'll bring my cube/melee. I don't have any tv's tho....

I MAY be able to bring a Wii, doubt I can bring a TV though. Also, hopefully I'll actually be able to get some MM's done this time. Of all the ones I had planned at CoT4 I got NONE accomplished lol.
We'll get them done this time.

M@V I need to mm you too. I felt like crap at CoT for personal reasons and didn't wanna mm people. We can do it here :D

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
sooooooooooooooo i think im gona come.

Potential teammates:
Afro(priority above all as long as he comes)
Greg (awesome passed exp)
M2k? (just throwin it out there)

anyone interested lemme know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom