• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
Hey its not study johns foe me. My finals are the week before. I'm just, well, not-sure-if-ill-have-time-to-make-it-to-this johns. xD But honestly I think ill be fine. As long as I get home to Pittsburgh Thursday night, I should be ok.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Hulk, San, I, and _____ are coming to this from WNY. We're still figuring out who the 4th person will be.
Hulk said that MalcolmM will be rooming with us at the hotel.
Plenty of cool stuff. Just keep this as 2 day and don't change it to 3 day (otherwise we won't be able to come).

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
soon i will make an attendee list XD and it will probably be 2 days and the third day for all of us to set up

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i need to know if theres gonna be anything bracket/pools wise played on Friday or Monday. you keep saying possibly 3 days and if its 3 days i cant do it

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I thinkkkkkk if they were doing 3 days they were gonna hold all the Melee events on Friday. And the Brawl on Sat and Sun.

But I don't know if they're still doing 3 days or not.

Rigs&Rape

Smash Apprentice
You all suck!

<--- See this face, its me, come and get me when I show up, I dare you to just beat the **** outta me, if you don't knock me out with a chair and proceed to beat the hell out of me when I walk in the venue then you're all punks.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
You all suck!

<--- See this face, its me, come and get me when I show up, I dare you to just beat the **** outta me, if you don't knock me out with a chair and proceed to beat the hell out of me when I walk in the venue then you're all punks.
Enough with the god**** face jokes EE this is like the 18th thread you've done this in. **** isn't funny. I'm gonna call some pipe hitting n1ggas to go to work on you with nothing but a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear that you hillbilly fat *** I'm gonna get medieval on your ***

skyace89

Smash Journeyman
You all suck!

...Did i miss something here?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
just sova baby

btw its 2 days with melee singles + Brawl doubles sat and with time left pools for brawl singles and reigonal crews...then we finish on sat i know we can do it

friday i will be there to set up thats it

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Enough with the god**** face jokes EE this is like the 18th thread you've done this in. **** isn't funny. I'm gonna call some pipe hitting n1ggas to go to work on you with nothing but a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear that you hillbilly fat *** I'm gonna get medieval on your ***
Wow...um I think you all need to get drunk again. THERE'S NO LOVE ANYMORE!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
HAHA! I was only semi-serious in that post. I quoted Pulp Fiction in there to show that, but I guess no one got the reference :(

I do love EE when I'm drunk though, and hate him just about any other time.
LOL I failed.

And my bf will tell me I did too.

This sucks! MY LIFE IS HORRIBLE!

:(

lol

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
eff you, you're not helping out the viridian city threads at all.

WAH WAH WAH!

ya PUTZ

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm not a TO, I just do graphics ****. It's not my tournament and I suck at advertising! You can't do that to me. If it was left up to me no one would go! =(

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
aw lies i love u babe :)...seriously just talk to ppl...its how u start or read my post when i put it up on how to start being a t.o :)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
He's...up and at them. WHEN ARE YOU GONNA CALL ME! I'm about to go to the gym.

HAH HAH we're spamming this thread...

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I used to be one a long time ago...when I had my own forums LOL! And I was a terrible mod and edited everyone's post fjkdajfksd oh lol.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I got the PS3 version. You got it too? If so I play on my friend's PS3 and his username is ChenLiCha so find me!!
Yo I got that too. But I suck real hard. SF4 is VERY different from 3rd Strike, but not in a necessarily bad way. It is just a very different flow. But yeah I suck, but I am down for some online shiznit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom