• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm getting my plans together, I should have all my travel/housing arrangements handled this week.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
you do realize that having brawl and melee tourneys running simultaneously not only cuts the number of setups in half, but people who enter both events can only play 1 game at a time and things will get jammed up because of having to wait on people playing the other game.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I just got my plane ticket, im confirmed, gonna pre-reg later though.

Im either Teaming with Afro/Co18 from FL, or maybe even HOLYKNIGHTMARE (Team:FL<3CANADA)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Sorry for double post but i forgot to mention i am going to be staying in the NewYork NJ area for a week AFTER the tourny and i need to know if theres anyone willin to let me house hop, i dont wana spend money on a hotel if i dont need to, and i would love to get as much smash practice (BRAWL/MELEE) in as much as possible with u guys before i leave.

Also, what tourny should i be looking to attend the week after Apex in that area?

Anyone with any info regarding this post PLEASE PM me or IM me, my s/n= Seibrik

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
you do realize that having brawl and melee tourneys running simultaneously not only cuts the number of setups in half, but people who enter both events can only play 1 game at a time and things will get jammed up because of having to wait on people playing the other game.
I wanted to quote this for truthiness. Also, I'm still looking for a partner. I have slik on the table, but anyone else that sends me sexier noodz than his might win me over :D

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

Well as I said my goal was to have 40-60 setups and people need to bring those.

For the most part I am doing a 3:1 ratio on Brawl to Melee. For every 3 setups for Brawl I want to have 1 setup for Melee. It is just to get Brawl going as fast as possible and due to Melee being a faster game. I believe in this system and I think if we ALL work together this can be done.

What does everyone else think?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
yea but what i mean is what if someone has a brawl match to play, but is in the middle of a melee match, or vice versa, and everything gets jammed up

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
yea but what i mean is what if someone has a brawl match to play, but is in the middle of a melee match, or vice versa, and everything gets jammed up

Well I know in that case that unfortunately we will have to put that past it. At this point my goal is to finish melee singles and doubles as fast as possible. I also understand the issues with down time and I think we will have to do what we can to finish the tournament as fast as possible.

Remember that a lot of people have to bring those setups and everyone has to work together to make this run fast. Things will get slow at some points but with the schedule and amount of help from people all around the community I am sure we can do this.

thats just my 2 cents.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I always wreck ADHD in doubles! Yay! :)

Also, Afro and Seibrik team is going down again...this time I'll have an even better partner. :laugh:

CO18

Smash Hero
inui, if its atomsk, than me and afro 50 dollar MM teams match you and him.
best of 7.

deal?
OH SON. This **** just got seriousss.

Though afro and seibrik are gonna win with Afro maining snake again and seibriks mk getting really gay/good

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui, if its atomsk, than me and afro 50 dollar MM teams match you and him.
best of 7.

deal?
I definitely agree to this. I hope Atomsk and Afro are cool with it.

It should also be on the livestream. :)

Though afro and seibrik are gonna win with Afro maining snake again and seibriks mk getting really gay/good
Yawn.

You don't pay attention to the teams we've been beating for the past six months.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You guys should be glad me and Dphat aren't teaming for this, we've added some gay twists to the normal ZSS + G&W team.

Milln

Smash Champion
Who will give me 300 dollars out of their own pocket if I win the entire singles tournament with only Captain Falcon? =OOOOOO

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
You don't pay attention to the teams we've been beating for the past six months.

AWESOME INUI LOGIC

Me+Player from FL=Won FL teams tourny so far.... sooooooo

LOOK AT THE TEAMS I BEAT IN FL

Me and chops beat kismet/reflex....o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o snapsodas

that MEANS we're gona win vs u and atomsk, cuz afro places higher than chops, duhhhhh

AND afro beat you, AND I beat you, AND i beat Atomsk

sOOOOOO that means we're DEFINATELY gona omega super rapesorsz your faces

Leme break it down INUI style.

Me Beating you(NOT MAINING SNAKE)+Me Beating Atomsk(NOT MAINING MK)+Afro(MAINING SNAKE)=50 dollars in our pockets

should be fun. :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I want a rematch with OBM vs Inui/Atomsk :). Last MM was too fun :).

I think LeeMartin and Razer are going to team >_>.

>_>. :).

I wish dojo could go :(. Florida hasn't seen Dojo :(.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Inui, me and my brother are going to take you guys down as usual :p

Heh, teams is really going to be interesting at this with so many top players it's going to be tough.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, me and my brother are going to take you guys down as usual :p
That goes back and forth and is honestly dependant on how well Atomsk is playing.

LOOK AT THE TEAMS I BEAT IN FL

Me and chops beat kismet/reflex....o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o snapsodas

that MEANS we're gona win vs u and atomsk, cuz afro places higher than chops, duhhhhh

AND afro beat you, AND I beat you, AND i beat Atomsk

sOOOOOO that means we're DEFINATELY gona omega super rapesorsz your faces

Leme break it down INUI style.

Me Beating you(NOT MAINING SNAKE)+Me Beating Atomsk(NOT MAINING MK)+Afro(MAINING SNAKE)=50 dollars in our pockets
Yes, because those teams down there are comparable to ChuDat/Azen and the other godlike players we've been beating for months.

Who cares about who beats who in singles? Just yesterday, I was absolutely demolished by Candy in singles, but he lost to Atomsk and I in doubles despite his partner being ChuDat, a player who also beats Atomsk and I in singles. Darc and Dazwa lost to us in teams, but Dazwa beat me in singles. I've beaten Snakeee in teams many times, but not even once in singles. Shadow never beat me in singles, but he's beaten me in teams several times.

WHOAMG, DOUBLES CREATES A DIFFERENT ENVIRONMENT THAT LETS CERTAIN PLAYERS THRIVE MORE THAN OTHERS.

I am one of those players.

The Inui/Atomsk team is widely considered the absolute most dominant static team in the nation. You don't have that status. You're the underdog. Straight facts. If you want to prove me wrong, win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom