• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC #4: Gameunicon: S.N.E.S. Registration at door available - August 21-23 - MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I've gotten 2 e-mails already about registering for GameUnicon. Are tickets really going that fast?

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
I've gotten 2 e-mails already about registering for GameUnicon. Are tickets really going that fast?
They are selling quick... however there are 2 major bands and 1 major special guest that will blow the roof off the tickets... We expect these combined to sell legit 5,000 tickets.

I would really really get your tickets before I announce these things... We will most likely have more convention tickets than that but the HOTEL is gonna sell out!!! That's what I would get hotel asap no matter what!

It would also help us to know asap how many people are entering what etc...

Almo

Smash Ace
if we buy tickets whats the latest date that they can be refunded by?

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
August 1st... Why would you ever miss the biggest party in the history of New England video games???

Also... Jake is pretty close with his 5,000 number... however, if the demand for this is overwhelming there are solutions to that number... but if it's close we may stop at 5,000.

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
One of the celebrities we might get's last public autograph signing last fall drew 6,000 people just for an autograph signing....

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Naw this guy is some one that would draw a massive amount of casual people to our convention. (even some that don't care about video games...) People that play smash may not even care actually but it will make our convention much bigger so it's worth it for us. :)

This still may not happen but we are close... expect an announcement as soon as we are allowed to say so.

You will want to have your ticket before we announce this guy...

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Will Wright. I'm calling it.
Naw... I wish.... think more local. This person is known nation wide but very popular in Boston. This person is not an actor.

This person also isn't famous from video games but does have a real legit reason for wanting to be at GameUniCon!

Prawn

Smash Master
Greene Archer is right, Curt is an avid Everquest player who is making his own game so this makes sense. Especially since it's in massachusetts.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Dane Cook?

He's not an actor, at least not a good one.
You definitely read my mind. >.>

I have no idea who it is.
If it's a baseball player then the whole "known nationwide but popular in boston" makes a lot more sense.
Ah, well, I'll wait and see like everybody else ;)

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Is there anyone passing through Wheatfield and has an extra spot in their car?

I dont wanna get lost in text, so can you pm me if you can help me out.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
The only real difference is the control scheme.
Have you played the NES tetris?

There is no fast drop.

No piece storage.

You can only see a single upcoming piece instead of the several upcoming pieces.

The piece lands faster when it hits a solid surface.

NES is intense tetris.... intenstris.

I think Tetris DS is the best one I have played, but NES is the true test of skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom