• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC Event #4 - GameUnicon 09: S.N.E.S. Tournament - August 2009 - MA

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
I'm definitely interested in going to this. I might get some other scandinavian smashers with me as well :)
But I'm wondering: How do you split the prizes? I hope Brawl's not getting the largest part, cuz that game ain't that good, especially not as a tournament game >_>

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Tonb3rry normally there are seperate pots they would do that for this tournament as well.

But its ok because East Coast is going to be taking all the money so don't worry about it.

THIS TOURNEY IS GONNA **** I WANT TO SEE EVERYONE HERE.

Krayn

Smash Apprentice
I wonder how many pages this thread will get when the day of the tournament is here lol. A year from now...soo far away lol.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I can probably house and I'm about an hours drive from the Venue, so we get up early, hit breakfast and PARTY ON UP

Roman.

Smash Champion
I'll house 1-2 people, I'm about an hour+ away (i have a clean shag rug so honestly, no sleeping bags would be required)

hype (there better be like 10,000 pages)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I can house up to or over 10 people if you don't mind the floor.

If you do mind the floor, I can house 6 people comfortably.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
So all The Mages will be needing housing for like 4 days for this once it comes around. SO that means like...5 of us or so? Either way, we're not going to drive back and forth and hour a day to Spencer so who can take us all.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
His mother didn't like people sleeping on the floor so KevinM and I slept in my car in the driveway, but I don't think she liked that either.

Well, Kevin might have dozed off for an hour but I wouldn't call that sleeping.

For those coming from very far away and have money, there are a few hotels that are quite literally connected to the convention center. After Wednesday we should have things sorted out concerning that.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
If this thing is at the hynes, I will get a hotel room even though I live 15 minutes away. I luv that place so much.

Top Bottom