• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC Event #4 - GameUnicon 09: S.N.E.S. Tournament - August 2009 - MA

St. Viers

Smash Champion
[subscribes]

if this is summer, it had better be late summer/wicked early. Or my new boss doesn't mind me skipping two days ._. If not, I'll probably kill myself >_>...

St. Viers

Smash Champion
^^^try a school. churches don't usually have gyms by themselves =P Also, a school with separate gym and cafe would be good.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Hell, I'll go ask my high school, even though I graduate this year... They should have tons of room, and nothing happens there during the summer. Matt get at me and I can get you talking to the higherups.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
I can see about my elementary school; BLS (my hs) isn't set up well, and as UMB sucks when it comes to arranging events.

.UÇK

Smash Rookie
this seems to get really expensive =/
as for the fundraising, have you been looking for sponsors or something like that, matt.zap?

RebazTalei

Smash Apprentice
i dont know if there is a list that is made yet, but if there is, sign me and izaw in(as in, Rebaz and Izaw) , yeah we will be waiting xD....i will be waiting to be ****ing *****. i think xD.

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
Ill definitely be coming to this with my mom. She gives me strength. With her there, I can do anything.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I'll make sure to come to this. I just hope I'm better with Sheik by then cuz I don't wanna get 4 stocked by hungrybox again if I get him in Pools. =D

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Yeah I got that the instant I posted a thread in the smash section >_>

And they aren't just a bunch of scrubs for smash either. I couldn't exactly find any good yugioh players either, tbh. The funny thing is that the amount of time they spend trolling and flaming pojo is kind of pointless, considering Pojo actually has better rules, moderators, members, and players than Dgz. In a way, DGz is the 4chan for yugioh, except really pointless and stupid.

And Pojo has the worst moderators I've ever seen before, now that I think about it LOL

mtg is so much better. the fact that adam corn isn't banned yet just makes me happy I quit so long ago ;;;>_>

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I really hate how the game has changed some of my friends. They use to be nice people now they are just assholes. So you just play MTG now?

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
I really hate how the game has changed some of my friends. They use to be nice people now they are just assholes. So you just play MTG now?
Yugioh used to be good fun. Now its turning into trash, and every player is a snobby ******* that acts like they are good, when they haven't even top 4'd a regional before, lulz. MTG will always be the greatest game of all times, no matter what.

I used to play MTG a lot, but my current living conditions and location prevent me from playing any TCG's at all.

Top Bottom