• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Edge Hog

Status
Not open for further replies.

juejueb

Smash Cadet
(Ok, I've searched for a while and I haven't seen anyone else that noticed this. I happened to find it while trying to short hop double laser.)
Anyways... (near the edge facing inward) short hop laser- DI towards edge (hold) - hit the very tip of the edge - fall off and grab the ledge.
Its a little complicated but try it and you'll see. It seems useless but you can run towards the edge- turn SHL- and then grab it. If you need that edge really fast and you are at the other side of the stage, it might just be worth it.
(I find it very situational and may or may not be worth your time)

Edit: you can also do this with a double laser or a 3-shot full jump. Just make sure that when you hit the ground you are putting away the gun. This will allow you to still DI off the edge.

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm fairly sure this is known already. I use it to edge guard all the time. I always aim for sooner than it would actually work, just in case though. It's a simple WD to the edge if you miss that way~

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This has been known about for awhile...I can RSHDL to the ledge every time >_>.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
This has been known about for awhile...I can RSHDL to the ledge every time >_>.
:( I'm still working on it Hylian, How many JC shines can you do with fox? (talking about being technical ^^)-off topic

Yeah this is well known already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom