• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Editing the titles for custom music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jormungandr

Smash Rookie
I got my custom music into Brawl okay, but the problem I'm having is that their titles don't appear.

I did the process with the info_en and mu_menumain_en files, however when I loaded up Brawl, neither did my custom menu (color changing one) appear, nor did the titles for the songs (in My Music as well as during battle intros).

I believe that the mu_menumain_en file isn't being loaded. I downloaded the "pre-made SD package" of Brawl+, which itself did not include a mu_menumain_en file, by the way.

I'm a total nub, so bear with me. How could I go about solving this problem? I want the titles of the songs to not only appear in the battle intros, but in My Music as well. I think this will also solve the problem of the CSS too.

Thanks in advance!

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
I got my custom music into Brawl okay, but the problem I'm having is that their titles don't appear.

I did the process with the info_en and mu_menumain_en files, however when I loaded up Brawl, neither did my custom menu (color changing one) appear, nor did the titles for the songs (in My Music as well as during battle intros).

I believe that the mu_menumain_en file isn't being loaded. I downloaded the "pre-made SD package" of Brawl+, which itself did not include a mu_menumain_en file, by the way.

I'm a total nub, so bear with me. How could I go about solving this problem? I want the titles of the songs to not only appear in the battle intros, but in My Music as well. I think this will also solve the problem of the CSS too.

Thanks in advance!
Take out the _en off both pac's.They should be mu_menumain.pac and info.pac. That should fix your problem...you also need file patch code 3.5.1 for those...

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
"mu_menumain_en" is supposed to be X:\private\wii\app\RSBE\pfmenu2\mu_menumain.pac, (not a typo)
"info_en" is supposed to be X:\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\info2\info.pac

As darksamus says, just remove the _en and it should be working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom