• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

#EducatedFeet - July 20th, 2013 - Nicholasville, KY (Lexington Jr.)

Side Event?

• Melee

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Marvel

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Injustice

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SSF4AE

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Brawl Low/Mid Tiers

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Brawl All Random

• Smash 64

• Total voters

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
So does anyone hyped about some maylay ??? I know this is a mainly a brawl tournament but hows the schedule going to work out for this ?

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
So does anyone hyped about some maylay ??? I know this is a mainly a brawl tournament but hows the schedule going to work out for this ?
I would love to watch melee if some really good players came, melee is definitely hype to watch. I do not know the schedule though.....

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Probably going to this, will be carpooling Ally and two others from MI (possibly SK and Tech_Chase or Stewy)

Any chance of there being P:M at this?

We will need some housing if it is provided.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Probably going to this, will be carpooling Ally and two others from MI (possibly SK and Tech_Chase or Stewy)

Any chance of there being P:M at this?

We will need some housing if it is provided.
i've been trying to get P:M at this thing, but according to some people, Melee is a better game :/

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I would just put Project M honestly, **** Melee, Melee players wouldn't host a Brawl tournament unless they're mad unbiased. Also Project M would probably give you more attendance honestly, us Brawl kid actually play that game.

Cool, Amida if you can house perhaps 4-5 MI , that'd be cool, Georgetown is on our way, would be nice !!

We should have a campfire outside during the night and eat some marshmallow =) and tell all kind of dumb stories and then proceed to get shot by hillbillies

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
I would just put Project M honestly, **** Melee, Melee players wouldn't host a Brawl tournament unless they're mad unbiased. Also Project M would probably give you more attendance honestly, us Brawl kid actually play that game.

Cool, Amida if you can house perhaps 4-5 MI , that'd be cool, Georgetown is on our way, would be nice !!

We should have a campfire outside during the night and eat some marshmallow =) and tell all kind of dumb stories and then proceed to get shot by hillbillies
Lol, the funny thing is, we could actually have a campfire and marshmallows, but I doubt anyone would want to do that. Also, I need to talk to my dad about housing, so I will confirm as soon as I can!

Player-1

Smash Legend
We'd really appreciate Amida if we come, I think we'd only need housing Friday night I'm guessing. It probably won't be up to me, but we usually come back on the same night.

Smores would be hype.

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so who all wants to be housed by me? We have 4-5 people from Michigan, SP if he isn't being housed by SP, and GA. Player-1, how many people will be with you?

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Lol, the funny thing is, we could actually have a campfire and marshmallows, but I doubt anyone would want to do that. Also, I need to talk to my dad about housing, so I will confirm as soon as I can!
If possible could we get housing for friday and saturday?

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Lol, so many housing, SP or Ttar can you make a list for all the people, (actual head count) wanting to be housed, I have the room with tents, a guest room and couches, but that would help while I am trying to confirm housing. Thank you.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
So im interested to see how some of the brawl players from this area would do against mich players being I know ally is great at the game do any of you out of state ppl coming to play plan on entering melee Im going to enter brawl Iive been practicing mk and now I know why hes such a cheapo but my point being everyone should play both games!
If anybody in lou wants to practice or wifi brawl I really dont feel like im that bad at the game but havent played anyone to know tho

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
I should be able to figure out housing soon, I'm talking with my dad about it. I should be able to confirm within the next three days, sorry for any inconvenience, but its something my dad has to make decisions about too.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I should be able to figure out housing soon, I'm talking with my dad about it. I should be able to confirm within the next three days, sorry for any inconvenience, but its something my dad has to make decisions about too.
It's all good, no worries. Take your time. We appreciate the offer nonetheless.

So im interested to see how some of the brawl players from this area would do against mich players being I know ally is great at the game do any of you out of state ppl coming to play plan on entering melee Im going to enter brawl Iive been practicing mk and now I know why hes such a cheapo but my point being everyone should play both games!
If anybody in lou wants to practice or wifi brawl I really dont feel like im that bad at the game but havent played anyone to know tho
I'll be playing P:M here regardless of if there is a tournament for it or not. I probably won't enter melee though. However if there would be a tournament held for P:M I'd definitely do that.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
EDIT: Shoutouts to lord Xyro77. Allan Sims you are my inspiration

I just name searched and found that treasure of a post u made a while back ( a week ago?). Good job man. That is the kind of **** that has made me an enemy of everyone (not even sure my own mom likes me) but a HUGE hit with the ladies. In fact, my guy friends call me "the crow" because i CAWWWWWWnt get the girls off of me.

LMAO get it? That was TOO GOOD right?!?!?! No? Ok nvm scratch that.

But if its ok, may i make some recommendations for the next time you decide to please my eyes with such beauty in a troll post? If not, stop reading here and continue doing what you do (ill be watching and enjoying the posts) but if so keep reading.

1. I have saved 794+ gifs here: http://s82.photobucket.com/user/Xyro_/library/Random Pics?sort=3&page=1 i ask that you go through there, look at them and maybe steal a few for your own personal arsenal. I am not doing this to brag, i am doing this to save you the decades it took me to find these weapons of mass destruction. I highly recommend the "deal with it" gifs like

and

or maybe some "over the top" gifs like

and

Hell, maybe even use ones like

and

to freak people out. You already nailed the "reaction" down really well (laughing/weird faces....ect) so nice job on that. Even though you are a MK loving a-hole i respect the fact you wanna call out biches on **** and make them suck major D in front of all their friends. I hope my photobucket of gifs brings you joy (and them pain) for decades to come.

2. IF YOU ARE GONNA ATTACK/TROLL/BE ANNOYING ON SWF YOU GOTTA USE CAPS LOCK/SIZE 7/BOLD FONT/LIME GREEN OR ANY COLOR YOU WANT AND YOU REALLY REALLY NEED TO NOT USE ANY PUNCTUATION BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU LOOK REALLY SMART AND THAT MAKES ALL THE HOT GUYS LIKE JESSICA ALBAMA AND GIRLS LIKE JUSTIN BEIBERBER FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR TINY YET SATISFYING ZAIR WHILE YOU DO THEM THEM ON THE INTERNET OH AND I FORGOT TO POINT THIS OUT BUT DID U NOTICE HOW I HAVE NOT MADE ANY SENSE SINCE I STARTED DOING 7 BOLD LIME YEAH EXACTLY THAT IS SOMETHING U MIGHT WANNA TRY OUT JUST TYPE **** IN LIKE I AM NOW AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU HAVE A PARAGRAPH OF **** THAT IS ******** AND **** BUT ALSO FUNNY AS **** YA DIG?

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Okay..... after discussing with my dad I can only house 5 people. So that means I can only house MI or GA, sorry for any inconvenience, I am not sure who else is willing to house other than SP and Ttar. So I guess whichever state confirms first can stay, because I am not willing to make myself make that decision.

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Richmond is now willing to house! So if you are not housed by me then ask me for contact info to be housed by them. Lol, or just message "Kryp" on smashboards......

Player-1

Smash Legend
We'd only need housing Friday night though, also Richmond is actually 15 minutes closer for us and Ally said Georgetown was on the way for them so I went ahead and messaged Kryp already, I just went ahead and posted just in case. If Kryp messages me back confirming then MI can just have our spot.

but i wont get smores :(

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
We'd only need housing Friday night though, also Richmond is actually 15 minutes closer for us and Ally said Georgetown was on the way for them so I went ahead and messaged Kryp already, I just went ahead and posted just in case. If Kryp messages me back confirming then MI can just have our spot.

but i wont get smores :(
Okay, cool! Whatever works, but I do not know if we were going to actually have smores..... are people actually serious about this? Do I need to get camping supplies for housing? Lol, this will be the greatest housing ever.......

LOE1

Smash Lord
is twig comming to this? if so, someone please tell him im interested to team with him :)

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Okay, Kryp said he confirmed housing GA, so that means I am housing MI, who all is coming? (Remember I can only house 5) Also, who is buying the smores? Lol

Top Bottom