• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EE and Lie Present: It Begins

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Don't listen to this guy.^

Enter all events. Tournament experience is crucial.

kraftydevil

Smash Cadet
Gull - I place in the money at my job lol. It's one thing if you forgot about paying, but it's something else if you knew it hadn't been collected and you're starting a tourney set. Those are my rules anyways.

No one ever announced that bringing a setup would get you a discount, or did I miss that? I brought 2 big TVs and a Wii and didn't ask for any discount. If Lie didn't pay anything at all then I agree that is whack. He's lucky he won both singles and doubles. Although I think everyone running around to get their $2-5 owed to them is kind of bush league.

F--- the money too. It's a joke if we need money to try our best. We should be focussing on building our smash community to fill this region with as many contenders as possible. We should try to do things different than everyone else too and set our skills apart form other regions. The money will come in major tourneys if we do that and practice 3-5 times a week.

Omni

BRoomer
Yeah, great attitude.

But that boat has long past sailed.

kraftydevil

Smash Cadet
well it's a game that's getting kind of old I guess...but I'm sure everyone could improve their game. It would be good to refine our methods before the next game.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Krafty I gave u free venue fee bro, that's what bringing TV/Wii is for, you only had to pay to enter singles and doubles.

:017:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Gull - I place in the money at my job lol. It's one thing if you forgot about paying, but it's something else if you knew it hadn't been collected and you're starting a tourney set. Those are my rules anyways.

No one ever announced that bringing a setup would get you a discount, or did I miss that? I brought 2 big TVs and a Wii and didn't ask for any discount. If Lie didn't pay anything at all then I agree that is whack. He's lucky he won both singles and doubles. Although I think everyone running around to get their $2-5 owed to them is kind of bush league
Yea, he didn't pay anything. Everyone else did. That's what I said. You misinterpreted it as me not paying doubles fees (Which I did)?
Krafty I gave u free venue fee bro, that's what bringing TV/Wii is for, you only had to pay to enter singles and doubles.

:017:
^
venue fee eh? that's why I'm new to these things. My bad guys.
Now you get what I was referring to guy. It's cool. Just come to more events. Learn, play, relax, and try to win is probably the best advice I could give new players.

:018:

kraftydevil

Smash Cadet
good question. Probably DDD, Diddy, or Rob...but I like the Puff for fun. I don't really like the idea of having a main for the sake of not being predictable.

kraftydevil

Smash Cadet
Where you live (city and state)?

currently Gaithersburg, MD. I work in DC though, so I can go anywhere after work.

Probably moving to Fairfax, VA in a few months, but even then I really don't mind driving wherever. I've lived from Herndon VA to Timonium MD so my brain goes on auto-pilot when getting around.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
currently Gaithersburg, MD. I work in DC though, so I can go anywhere after work.

Probably moving to Fairfax, VA in a few months, but even then I really don't mind driving wherever. I've lived from Herndon VA to Timonium MD so my brain goes on auto-pilot when getting around.
Ok. I live in Ellicott city, Md. I'mma try to host a smashfest this week. I'll letchu know if it gets enough interest.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167

hit me up when you move to fairfax! thats where i am.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
4-8 pm or later, gonna start making this a regular thing if people are willing to come out. Pizza sounds like a good idea logic, as long as everyone is willing to chip in.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
That is crazy convenient for me. I'll go Fridays if I can snag a ride from an incredibly generous someone. I'll chip in for gas money :D

kraftydevil

Smash Cadet
4-8 pm or later, gonna start making this a regular thing if people are willing to come out. Pizza sounds like a good idea logic, as long as everyone is willing to chip in.
Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday work for me, although I would be coming later on Tuesdays...

That is crazy convenient for me. I'll go Fridays if I can snag a ride from an incredibly generous someone. I'll chip in for gas money :D
well, where are you at?

Omni

BRoomer
Bring this to the MD/VA thread aka relevant. Lol.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Lol. you go Jiggs vs SSR.....

BUT FALCO AND OLI VS ME!??!?!

I actually wanted to change after I SD'd against SSR during our first game, but I decided that I would rather try to make up for the mistake instead of succombing to it. When it happened like three times against Noid, I didn't want to do, or see, it again afterwards.

Top Bottom