• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

eggplant wizard or medusa

B01001101ownz

Smash Apprentice
everlasting yay, you need to relax with the whole SHUT UP stuff

To answer your question TC I say Eggplant Wizard because he's tied more to the series than Medusa.

B01001101ownz

Smash Apprentice
yeah cause the SHUT UP plan really seems to be working so far, how about you tell them CLOSE TOPIC instead...maybe

Fawriel

Smash Master
You need to just SHUT UP if you don't like me saying SHUT UP. It seems to be the only way to handle these noobs who have stumbled across Smashboards.

So, SHUT UP
The only way to handle those noobs? Do you think they're going to comply when you tell them to shut up because the big, red font gives you some kind of authority? I doubt it.
The only thing you're definitely succeeding in is to be annoying, for which I reported you.

Besides, not everyone you "SHUT UP" is necessarily some noob who deserves that treatment. Some of those who say seemingly stupid things might just be misinformed.

Topaz989

Smash Cadet
Medusa. I like what they have done to Pit and Palutena in terms of a makeover, so I'd like to see what they would do to her.

However, I would like an Eggplant Wizard Trophy that turns around, turns the person who summoned it into an eggplant and runs away.

Top Bottom