• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EGX ladder sign-ups!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
If you wish to join this ladder make sure you've applied

Click here!--> Application Rules<--Click here!

Simply post your name here if you are already an applicant :)

This ladder will be North American only, and follows the general rules. The ladder will restart once we hit 12-15 members.

As of currently there is NOT a demand for a European ladder. If there are at least 8 people however, who care to prove me wrong, I will definitely make one.

Current Entrants
Surri-Sama
Fireblaster
Daedatheus
Blue Yoshi
Pav
Ssb64-Jel
MarioReincarnate
Star Fox 420
KoRoBeNiKi
Zen Yore
Killa k
Midna~
SeanxFayt
Dair
Firo

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
I'll join again, hurr durr. Though I'm gonna be unavailable for the next 2 weeks. So if the ladder starts before then and my inactivity becomes a problem, just boot me.

Pav7300

Smash Apprentice
Post. Hmm you need at least 10 characters.

If you are listing the ladder by using our EGX names, change "Pav" to "Cartman."

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I may keep this cut down in size simply to keep interest up.

I'm going to make a poll about this soon. Activity within the ladder being the main focus.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'd probably join.

If I sit in one place and try to parry all ur projectiles/moves I'm not sandbagging thats how I play. Just a precaution because I know people are gonna accuse me of sandbagging.

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
I'd probably join.

If I sit in one place and try to parry all ur projectiles/moves I'm not sandbagging thats how I play. Just a precaution because I know people are gonna accuse me of sandbagging.
I was about to ask if you were sandbagging a few times during our p2p matches we just had, exactly for the reason described. Seriously haha. It's good to know you weren't. Awesome parry skills btw.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Sorry for the N00bish question but, what's an EGX ladder?
Well as of currently..nothing!

But in actuality its a list of players, in order of skill.

These players all play Smash Brothers 64, and they all play it online vs each other!

EGX stands for Emularena Grounds X...which is the online server we use to play smash64 online! (mostly)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
can my initial placement be at the bottom of the ladder (or off)? I prefer winning my way up ladders and having to earn my positions instead of losing my way down ladders to positions I don't deserve (i.e. Get destroyed by people above and below my rank).

D

Deleted member

Fireblaster being at the top of the ladder feels so wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom