• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ekoix's Shop of Amazing Sigs

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
Erm.. I really hate to be impatient, but i was just wondering how my sig is coming. Please, take your time, but could you possibly give me some sort of date you think you'll be done with it, Fez?

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
I don't have the time to do sig requests anymore. I'm sorry... My whole life has been ****ed...

Really sorry all... I haven't been on the computer in days now. I don't expect i'll be on much more either.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I don't have the time to do sig requests anymore. I'm sorry... My whole life has been ****ed...

Really sorry all... I haven't been on the computer in days now. I don't expect i'll be on much more either.
OK, no worries, you can scratch my request

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Since you have not responded yet I assume you won't accept....That is unfortunate.

If you do choose to accept please PM me.

smaci92

Smash Lord
what? he got banned again or something???? lol that's like the 100th time....I don't even notice anymore :laugh:

well anyways...WELCOME BACK!!

A_man13

Smash Master
Congrats, you just bumped long dead thread in which both users are gone. Sorry to say that you won't be getting a sig here.

JOBOT

Smash Journeyman
lol dam i got excited... these sigs are amazing, definitally what im looking for. Grrrr for the person who bumped this and gave me false hope :dizzy:

kuttaman

Smash Rookie
Can i get a sig please the one wth the wolf on page 1, the twilight princess one. Can you put FaintShadow in the same font instead of twilight princess ty

Top Bottom