• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Byron Muhda Presentos: Im having a fest

Byron 1337

Smash Journeyman
Waterloo, Ontario, IGLOO-LAND Oh, and play Melee
TL;DR: (Yeah thats right im putting it first)
Smashfest at 596 Northgate Ave, Waterloo on Saturday March 20th. Max 20
/TL;DR

So pretty much heres the idea. I need to work on things like my wavedashing and small jumping so im going to have a practice fets! Im going to pick a date. And that date is gonna be March 20th i guess. That seems legit. Thats like a month and three days away, so you can definately free up a day. Right? RIGHTTHT? LEft. Okay, now that we have a date I'm assuming that we need to find a venue. O **** right, i live in one. SOOOOOO.. that means its at my house.

Ugh, time to get orgamazational on this thread.

K.

BYRON PRESENTS: JSRScommaNBD (Just some random smashfest, nbd)

Who? Well me, and hopefully YOU! <3
Where? My house. For those who dont know the address is 596 Norhtgate Avenue, BUT COME TO THE BACK DOOR. Not the front door. You gotta walk through my garage-ish sorta thing and the door is out back. Oh yeah its in Waterloo. Its right near conestoga mall. If you google maps my address and click street view its the house on the left of the stop sign. Before you turn. Whatever its not like everyone doesnt have a gps anyways
When? March 20th. Its gonna start sometime during saturday, and end sometime on sunday. Yes, anyone can crash. No, you wont get my bed. And no, you dont get my roommates beds either. Because they live upstairs. And we play downstairs.

Okay since its at my house and space is sorta limited, im going to put a cap on at 20 people or so. (I can be leniant) If i can have a party with 20, a smashfest with twenty people should work too :) Also, i dont give a **** if you drink or smoke or whatever you want. As long as you aernt a stupid idiot *******. Speaking of stupid idiot *******s, any stupid idiot *******s will be asked to leave. Or something.

PEOPLE:
1. Byron (Hey thats me :D)
2. Josh (because if he cant make it im changing the date)
3. X-Sylar-X (He's gonna be there.. I BELEIVE aka peter dewyer)
4. Dylan?
5. Justin?
6. FLAN?!?!??!!???
7. Lol?
8. YOU?
9. know?
10. what?
11. YOU?
12. and?
13. YOUr?
14. mom?
15. are?
16. tOo?
17. YOUng?
18. YOU?
19. are?
20. fat?

...So pretty much like twelvish spots or so if most of the good locals come out

Equipment
There will be 20ish people. That means we must aquire:
10 TVs and 10 Setups (<3 math) for everyone to be able to play at all times.
I have on setup and two tvs. Josh has three tvs and two setups(maybe wrong). If nooone else other than us brings a setup then josh and i are going to use all setups simultaneously, leaving everyone else with the choice to either : A- Stare in awe or B- Stare in awe and wish you brought five more setups so you could try too. So if you want to play bring a setup. Just got a great idea. I will make food for people who brought setups. Speaking of

FOOD
There is a 24 hour tim hortons down the street as well as a pizza place and a sobeys. Anyone who want to make their own food at my house is allowed to do so, if they bring their own food (or buy at sobeys)and clean up the dishes, *****es. And if youre really lazy you can pay me and i'll make something for you. I think i might just put up a menu on my fride or something jokes like that i donno :p Id like to give away my **** for free but i got bills to pay and orphans to slaughter. Speaking of which, i put the laughter into slaughter, if anyone cares.

Also
If you dont want to smash the whole time feel free. Theres other **** to do too :) If you want to come and go feel free :) If you want to turn the bass on my subwoofer up really loud... You get the picture (and if you dont, i dont want you here anyways :p)I dont really have any rules as long as everyone is chill

Yeah.. UMMMMMMMMMMM i donno what else i can rly put. Except for the date is tenative cuz i donno what josh is sayin yet cause its like six am. Goodnihgt smashboards!

PS I dont have internet at my house, so if you dont hear from me for a couple of days dont worry, ill get someone to give me updates on this thread or somethign and something

Also, i dont want to hear any shindiggs about not making my thread look pretty enough, i got purple and thats all you need.
Flan- If you read this thread and dont come i will be sadface
And since im in a good mood im gonna tell a funny story. So i was at work with my brother and he came to the back room to get a new apron. He was like "Steve told me to get a new apron because he said it loooked like i was came on by a sperm whale"
TL;DR 2
This should be chill and if you dont come i hate you

<#3333333

Sanu

Smash Champion
Awesome!! So down, don't see why I wouldn't be able to make it :D

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
o god i haven't slept in like 25 hours and the thought of smash makes me feel terrible ugh but omg pounds in like a day and i have to sleep and can't concentrate so i can play but school has stuff i need to do but like gotta win at round1 pools maybe i should go practice techskilll sheiks been doing what i want her to do today it's like unreal

yea i'll probably come

Jono

Smash Apprentice
I'm interested.
I'll try to show up if I don't forget or if I'm not busy!

Hasnotalent

Smash Rookie
I'm interested in going as well and can bring a TV (or two if you don't care that it's big) and two gamecube's, as long as someone can grab me a ride. I don't have transport so I can't bring setups without a drive. It'd be myself + 2. Happy to pay for gas. Any info on when you want to start it?

Keatsta

Smash Apprentice
Just talked to him, it's still on, he has no internet at the moment so can't post in the thread.

See you all there hopefully.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
YO WTF

why didn't anyone let me know?

i'm not sure if i'll come

if i do i'll come like really late around after work at like 10pm ish

but i probably won't come... just cuz of how late notice ifound out about this...

have fun gaiz

Top Bottom