• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Grab releases dont really shorten matches by that much. i like playing both grab release or nothing they are fun. Arturo, powder doesnt really use wario. He HAS to learn MK. his captain falcon is real good just needs to upair more i think

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
lol then don't warrio ditto error phantom, he'll try and sneak one in with out telling you on the last stock.

so I called my dad yesterday and I found out he lives 30 minutes from genesis. If we go we can get some none crowded housing. First is whobo and ohsnap 5 though when ever that happens. is the next one 5 or 6?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
lol then don't warrio ditto error phantom, he'll try and sneak one in with out telling you on the last stock.

so I called my dad yesterday and I found out he lives 30 minutes from genesis. If we go we can get some none crowded housing. First is whobo and ohsnap 5 though when ever that happens. is the next one 5 or 6?
I knew error was
a ***. The typing like
this, was a huge hint,
but grab releasing
fellow Warios, makes
it undoubtedly so.
Go back to Kelly **********
you son of a *****.

error13

Smash Journeyman
I knew error was
a ***. The typing like
this, was a huge hint,
but grab releasing
fellow Warios, makes
it undoubtedly so.
Go back to Kelly **********
you son of a *****.
arturo is dumb!!!!
lui and i agree b4
we play if we wanna
grab release so its
not like i do it without
consent, it makes it fun

plus im not even a wario
main i don't have to
main them to be just
as good as wario mains
so stfu arturo u fool
whom i hate because
you never shut up get
off my case all the time!

Dark Norfair 136

Smash Rookie
seriously phantom, calm down. besides, writing sonnets doesnt mean he's a jerk either(even though he used my account to call me dumb)

also, anyone suggest i go to houston?

error13

Smash Journeyman
seriously phantom, calm down. besides, writing sonnets doesnt mean he's a jerk either(even though he used my account to call me dumb)

also, anyone suggest i go to houston?
thats cause u logged
me out of the account
so i made a post with
ur name!! u know how
much of a pain it is
to sign in on this computer!

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
why can't we
post like this
it's kinda fun
but annoying
at the same time

OK sorry couldn't help my self.....I wish my parents trusted me enough so I could go to far of places to play brawl:(
Sound Mature when you speak to them. That's how I got to go to alberqueque anyways :chuckle:

No WHOBO for me.

Probably going to visit my brother instead though, so it's not all bad.
Oh NOOOOO!!! We lost El Paso's 2 best players! What ever will we do?!?!/endsarcasm.

I hope I get to smother you next burrito house :chuckle:

artur
ito
bu
rrito
Ok this is getting out of hand. :ohwell:

well ya maybe if i played once in a while, against other people also. constructive criticism really helps, keep going
OMAR! :mad: :mad: :mad:

How the **** can you even say that criticism helps you at all when YOU DON'T ****ing LISTEN!?!?!?!?

All you ever do when I give you advice is cut me off mid-sentence with "I know dude, I know" or "I know, huh?" and I'm ****ing sick of it.

How can you blame this on experience?! Richard was only playing Melee about 1/4 the time that you have and you're still probably the worst Melee player in El Paso, no offence.

The only time you ever advanced at all was when I played with your Metaknight 243524 times and told you to do one specific thing more in the next match (Since you did learn to Dair). Maybe you need this for your Kirby? :confused:

Just actually think about what we tell you and CONCENTRATE on applying it in your next match. Learn how to win with Stages, and for the love of god:

Stop rolling so much. I can practically play you with my eyes closed simply because you are too easy to read.

ha ha he is ok
but i dont get it
how u guys fall for
his stuff and reading!
not me at least....
maybe im just his
counter style but than
again lui u would always
fall for eric slap every time.....

he is good though
*coughrojocough*

richards an idiot
and
he
loves
to
argue
about
the
definition
of
books
That was too hillarious. And Omar, you need to actually think about what has already been said in an arguement instead of just waiting for your turn to blurt out things that are off the subject completely.

Did Eileen ever find the banana? :laugh:

TengenToppaTetsuya

Smash Cadet
You guys should come and play over at my place, that or someone comes and picks me up and we go to destination X, which is where you guys meet up.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Oh NOOOOO!!! We lost El Paso's 2 best players! What ever will we do?!?!/endsarcasm.

I hope I get to smother you next burrito house :chuckle:
You better watch out. I own everybody now. Last week:

Luis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Skyler

This week (and forever more):

Skyler >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> M2K >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Luis

Srsly.

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
this sucks i feel like quitting
You better watch out. I own everybody now. Last week:

Luis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Skyler

This week (and forever more):

Skyler >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> M2K >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Luis

Srsly.
Weak****.

Don't quit because you aren't good. Get better. I even asked if you wanted to just do another solo practice. Don't you think I wanted to quit Melee when I was getting 4 stocked every match at Saul's house? (not an exaggeration) **** yes, I wanted to quit! But I didn't. Just believe that you can progress and surpass us, and you eventually will. *rest combo*

;D

Oh and just look at Skyler! Do you really believe he got better? I can practically SMELL his fear.

(intimidationFTWsrsly)

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
not tomorrow since i leace early to get drunk so it wouldnt be worth it. Then again its far.... We'll meet you half ways lol. i think i can play saturday.
Yeah were was fallenpoke?

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
it's fallen digi and do you mean meet me half way as in pick me up at the mall? I kind of want it to be at my house because theres actually a good number of westsiders now just because of gibson though really =P, we need to get him to learn the game. Hes the best MK in el paso but he just doesn't know a lot of the basics.

Just pick up tetsuya and powder then come to my house. Sat is fine too.

error13

Smash Journeyman
count me out for whobo for sure
arty made me realize a lot of stuff
today and im just not good at this
game and its dumb to waste money
going to tournaments eric and lui might
make a better team, so thinks everyone
plus theyre boyfriends forever
so i dont even matter for doubles which
i am also garbage at oh well this game
its not fun like melee was at all
perhaps josh can take
my place of beating all of u.

Neocell

Smash Rookie
I don't mind playing tomorrow at your house, or saturday.... but WTF @ error, arturo made you realize all that? you're good dude.. just cuz he thinks me and louie make a better team you want to quit? something's not right here

and i'm up this early because i'm going to IHOP ^^

V3RMILLION

Smash Apprentice
Oh god what the **** is wrong with all of you? What is this, the NM thread? Quit being a bunch of ***bags. Jesus. You're all gonna start talking about polka dancing and arguing with your parents next. ****.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Oh god what the **** is wrong with all of you? What is this, the NM thread? Quit being a bunch of ***bags. Jesus. You're all gonna start talking about polka dancing and arguing with your parents next. ****.
Quote for the win. Now how do i put it in my signature?

I wish i would have gotten on this earlier when i was drunk so i could of talked **** to all of you :)
error: There is NO way we can test who is the "better" team. Honestly not even i have the minor idea of who i can make the best team with. I do wish tetsuya ***** all of us BUT he is the one that needs to know that.

LMAO NEOCELL I JUST NOTICED YOUR CHARACTER PICS. YOU ARE A homosexual. Good snake though. I will learn to play a very good falco

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
richard you don't suck your the guy I have the most trouble against in singles, you even said it your self you don't have to try when your fighting me and I actually believe that.

The only reason I think your not good in doubles is because you like doing 2 1v1s and don't do a lot of set ups that are possible.

@duffman

just go to edit post then copy the quote part onto your sig.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
There are some people that are just no good at doubles, and others that are so much better at doubles than singles (I think I'm WAY better at doubles than singles, whereas DMG is a bit the opposite).

error13

Smash Journeyman
i thought i was pretty
good at both but apparently
i suck at both so i should
just stop trying to improve
if i'm not going anywhere

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You should just take my approach. Have no expectations or impressions as to your own ability, so it doesn't matter what you do/don't do or what others think/don't think about you, lol.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
stop having this emo moment parker. Why do you think you suck at singles now? is it because I said you can't get top 10 at whobo? thats just my view on things your good but theres a lot of good people out there.

To get top 10 you'd have to place higher than m2k razer dojo inui dmg hylian sethlon infinity db4a lee martin santi jerm espy le thien, half the people I mentioned don't really have a chance at being in the top 10 now that some EC people might come its just really hard to get up there. I still think you can be in the top 30 and in a 250+ expected turn out thats actually really good. Hell I'm aiming for top 50.

you are great at singles if you take your time you can 3-0 duffman and even 2 stock him iirc.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol, I'm just aiming to get out of pools at WHOBO, maybe beat out some well known guy if I can, and then I'd feel happy.

I'm totally taking ISP with Espy though.

error13

Smash Journeyman
im not having a emo moment
im not giving up brawl im just
not going to whobo just to lose
money and waste my birthday
and risk seen my idol when that
could be the best day of my life.
versus just going to whobo being
annoyed by you, and just scrubbing
up the tourney than having everyone
rub it in my face for the rest of forever

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
i thought i was pretty
good at both but apparently
i suck at both so i should
just stop trying to improve
if i'm not going anywhere
This BETTER be Omar posting from your account :laugh:

stop having this emo moment parker. Why do you think you suck at singles now? is it because I said you can't get top 10 at whobo? thats just my view on things your good but theres a lot of good people out there.

To get top 10 you'd have to place higher than m2k razer dojo inui dmg hylian sethlon infinity db4a lee martin santi jerm espy le thien, half the people I mentioned don't really have a chance at being in the top 10 now that some EC people might come its just really hard to get up there. I still think you can be in the top 30 and in a 250+ expected turn out thats actually really good. Hell I'm aiming for top 50.

you are great at singles if you take your time you can 3-0 duffman and even 2 stock him iirc.
If you'd just stop ignoring Olimar :laugh:

im not having a emo moment
im not giving up brawl im just
not going to whobo just to lose
money and waste my birthday
and risk seen my idol when that
could be the best day of my life.
versus just going to whobo being
annoyed by you, and just scrubbing
up the tourney than having everyone
rub it in my face for the rest of forever
Legitimate argument, but you're not a scrub. You have good reason to not want to go to WHOBO, but to not go JUST because you don't want to waste money is GHEY.

You're taking this too much like a career. Did we do awesome at Albergaygay? Not really. Was it one of the funnest things ever? **** yes!

In Melee we played to have fun, then we got good BECAUSE we didn't take it seriously. Just keep playing to play, and you can make top ten (yeah I said it). :)

Dark Norfair 136

Smash Rookie
dude error i didnt even enter the smash tourney at Albuquerque and got my balls handed to me at tekken but i still enjoyed the trip anyways( if you didnt that sucks) (but your actually good :laugh: )

TengenToppaTetsuya

Smash Cadet
Ill have to say, that is probably the longest time ive ever played brawl since it came out. I played in every single match that went off! I have a headache, but it was worth the fun!! Everyone, awsome playing with you!
When are we planning this again? Tuesday? Also, Brawl+ is too good

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
we had some good matches today tetsuya, I have to wonder if you where sand bagging me since I didn't really have trouble with you. then again neither did neocell but you always made sick comebacks.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Just pick up olimar and camp it out, that way you can drink some coffee and read a book while you play me.

You have some super awesome DI though, especially the SDI there where a lot of things that work on these guys (that I actually know shouldn't lol) that you got out of easily. Maybe its just my style that does well against yours because if anyone else SDIed like you I'm pretty sure I would be getting 5 stocked. Seriously though I had no idea you could end up above Ike's head from a jab combo, luckily Ike's jab is to good.

TengenToppaTetsuya

Smash Cadet
I might pick up Metaknight! lol

btw, are you going to upload any of those recorded matches?
I didnt even know you were recording until you said something about it

Top Bottom