• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Error keeps saying he ***** wario because he beat him twice. got 2 stocked once at some crappy 32 person tourney so i wouldn't call it ****. I dont get ***** by marth, ask Tetsuya i think we go pretty even. I hope to get some wario vids up for you phantom. I do only main G&w and wario, and falco as secondary. All my characters are supposed to be weak to marth, but i much prefer usin wario than any of the other 2

Dark Norfair 136

Smash Rookie
why wario? your G&W looks like its better, besides the fact that you can get grab released into several things...

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
lui calm down
im only joking
I am calm.

I'm a beast.
I want to play.
This is not a sonnet.
We play everyday.
Im too sleepy to play today.
Ill still play.
Tetsuya goin?
I bought diablo 2 and laptop doesnt work
any of you guys computer geeks? I dont have an OS, but i have windows vista straight from sony. The only thing is that my Harddrive doesn't have a partition and it doesnt create it on its own like other computers. Pc>mac anyways so dont go there.

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
Fallen you little fairy, im gonna beat you so bad with my unoriginal lucario next time we play!!! Im gonna make you my b**ch just like burrito.
Hahah. In case you don't get it, your Lucario has become the base standard for Lucarios, so you should be happy! :laugh:

Oh and no, you won't.

Thats so cool!!! we should go to a national tournament and enter as a double lucario team!!!!
Whichever lucario that beats my falco shall be the best El Paso llama deal?
My Lucario has beaten your Falco :(

So I will be coming through El Paso for Army training in AZ. I should be coming through at the very end of April. Can someone put me up for a night?
Oh ****. Are you THE Cape?! Like the Melee one? :bee:

Error keeps saying he ***** wario because he beat him twice. got 2 stocked once at some crappy 32 person tourney so i wouldn't call it ****. I dont get ***** by marth, ask Tetsuya i think we go pretty even. I hope to get some wario vids up for you phantom. I do only main G&w and wario, and falco as secondary. All my characters are supposed to be weak to marth, but i much prefer usin wario than any of the other 2

Richards Wario is legit.

You going even with Josh means NOTHING. Sure some of those Melee Newport moments rear their head, but he's not the pinnicle of a good marth. (Still good but not pinnicle you know?)

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
luis what was the new music hack you where talking about? I want to put some mario galaxy music on FD =P

Don't just say look for ___ too because I never find it sometimes I feel like you just see things when your drunk.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
My Lucario has beaten your Falco :(

You going even with Josh means NOTHING. Sure some of those Melee Newport moments rear their head, but he's not the pinnicle of a good marth. (Still good but not pinnicle you know?)
I dont think your lucario has.... and even if it ever did, yesterday it didnt happen and i doubt it will anytime so no.

Me going even with Josh means i am not getting ***** so read first and dont say anything if you dont know what is going on.

Arturo: here you go http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=221814

error13

Smash Journeyman
but lui what about me
and my intense team
meta knight?! what about
him! he enjoys flowers
and tea and stuff but i dont
pick the pink one, uh huh

and olimar is such a precious
little space man, so awesome

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
I dont think your lucario has.... and even if it ever did, yesterday it didnt happen and i doubt it will anytime so no.

Me going even with Josh means i am not getting ***** so read first and dont say anything if you dont know what is going on.

Arturo: here you go http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=221814
I was having an off day. You know that I was, so chill the **** out.

It's hard to understand when you post drunk half the time, or make things unclear so that you can bark at people when they don't fully comprehend your post. Did you expect to get ***** by Josh?

Dark Norfair 136

Smash Rookie
i dont see why we cant play both, i play tekken and soul calibur, as well as street fighter and smash...
it doesnt mean im super good at all of them but i got better at tekken and smash.
if everyone stops complaining here we might revive this thread too

edit: kazuya>vega

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
El Paso is quitting? XD

At least you have people, Austin thread is super dead, haha.
El Paso is not quiting. We'll be back better. Who is this Mod guy anyways? Never seen him before :laugh:
Vega > MetaKnight.
Who is this guy? You being on these boards mean you want to play brawl. Turtle>Vega. Pikachu>Blanca.

Anyways Furiousduffman is getting sick :( Hope he can play tomorrow cause he wants to beast everyone:chuckle:

rockman2k1

Smash Journeyman
Everything>Tic Tac Toe>Brawl

Melee is still great though. Definitely not on par with dat Marvel but it's really fun. Too bad the game died when Brawl came out. :(

And Jon, thinking about it, we should compare Vegas sometime, I'll show you a cool few things with him! But not really cause there isn't much to see, if you have done the challenges with him, you've seen everything already. lol He's still like my number 2 character though.

Why o' why
Did Brawl have to be so lame
That it makes a guy like Renee
Look bad***?

error13

Smash Journeyman
ya omar i play smash, pkmn, soulcalibur
but the difference is that i am good at
all of them ha ha, and for the record

olimar>breloom>metaknight>vega>kazuya>turtle

Dark Norfair 136

Smash Rookie
ya omar i play smash, pkmn, soulcalibur
but the difference is that i am good at
all of them ha ha, and for the record

olimar>breloom>metaknight>vega>kazuya>turtle
ya right error, i can beat your lame ivy, but ya youre still better at pkmn and smash:(
it doesnt also mean i suck at tekken and street fighter (moreover tekken)

oh ya and: mewtwo>metaknight>kazuya>olimar/breloom>turtle>vega>richards ivy>vermillion haha

error13

Smash Journeyman
ya right error, i can beat your lame ivy, but ya youre still better at pkmn and smash:(
it doesnt also mean i suck at tekken and street fighter (moreover tekken)

oh ya and: mewtwo>metaknight>kazuya>olimar/breloom>turtle>vega>richards ivy>vermillion haha
im talking about the real
soul calibur, part 3 not
the trash that is part 4....

duh!

Neocell

Smash Rookie
uhh.. lol actually Soul Calibur 2 was the best.. followed by 4.. then 3 ... 3 was slow and just didn't feel right.. so
GJ being good at a garbage game
*-)

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
This thread dies durring the weekends we don't play smash because its made up off nothing but trash talking. If we don't play smash nothing epic happens and no one talks ****.

Since tomorrow is smash tuesday we can bring this back to life.

And Ike > all

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
clam down luis your smash skills are that awesome to great some sort of world catastrophe.

Also I might go to your house really early tomorrow richard since I have a dentist appointment at 6:30 and a pass to miss school the rest of the day. =P I'll drop by epcc too since there hours suck and I have to ditch school to talk to them.

Top Bottom