• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Emil Castagnier/Ratatosk V3.0.0-0 Back in Progress (Again) (NEWS!)

ANLGC

Smash Apprentice
Soon. And sorry I was gone about a week. But I will have to talk to GameDominator about the Hurtboxes.

xxmasal22xx

Smash Cadet
Soon. And sorry I was gone about a week. But I will have to talk to GameDominator about the Hurtboxes.
Alright, that is fine. Hey, did you add the translations to any of the animations yet so he moves? Let me know, thanx.

ANLGC

Smash Apprentice
Yes. And I'm almost finished the hurtboxed of emil. Its Simple! :) Just send me over more animations if you have any.

ANLGC

Smash Apprentice
I Finally Figure How To Make His Sword Glow!!!!!!!!! I haven't tested it yet because that I have to enter parameters which I'm going to figure how to do parameters. And the HurtBox failed on me so I'm trying to do the PSA, So the project will be kept going.
Sorry for Double posting.

Richter Abend

Smash Apprentice
If the team has time, you might look at some of the coding for the Amy Rose import. Somewhere in her programming makes it possible to use her in the Subspace Emissary......even though Shadow and Lloyd won't work.

I posted this on the Lloyd thread, as well. Maybe if you can find that mystery code, you can make Emil usuable in SE....

xxmasal22xx

Smash Cadet
Yes. And I'm almost finished the hurtboxed of emil. Its Simple! :) Just send me over more animations if you have any.
NICE! I think we both have the same animations, as long as you have the two brres files......

I Finally Figure How To Make His Sword Glow!!!!!!!!! I haven't tested it yet because that I have to enter parameters which I'm going to figure how to do parameters. And the HurtBox failed on me so I'm trying to do the PSA, So the project will be kept going.
Sorry for Double posting.
Alright, thats just awesome! now this is the one on falco right?

If the team has time, you might look at some of the coding for the Amy Rose import. Somewhere in her programming makes it possible to use her in the Subspace Emissary......even though Shadow and Lloyd won't work.

I posted this on the Lloyd thread, as well. Maybe if you can find that mystery code, you can make Emil usuable in SE....
Oh, i didnt know that, i guess that will help us big time if it is worked on, id love if he worked, but it probably wont

ANLGC

Smash Apprentice
Yes xxmasal22xx. I thinking to try it soon and the animations that you send me to make emil move in brawl froze on me so I will get that fix very very soon. And Maybe send to all my team members to have the PSA of Emil if I can figure how to reduce the file size. It froze the game when you select emil. I think the file size limit is 470kb. But I'm getting there and I did more on the PSA today and yesterday!

ANLGC

Smash Apprentice
Well I've been working on the PSA and almost figure it out to remove the Final Smash. But the issue about the final smash though is reading from the Fox final smash because there is no final smash in the falco folder. Thats what I think but I'm getting there and I tried the to get contact the team and no response. Its only me and xxmasal22xx are working on by far. There is a bit of animations that are custom made and few that are redone. So I'm trying to keep this project alive.

Richter Abend

Smash Apprentice
The rest of the team isn't replying? That's a little.....unnerving.......

And not to be rude, but your grammer is a little off. Its a bit hard to understand....

ANLGC

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, it was a bit an off day yesterday. So anyway that what I'm trying to say is that I working on the project kinda alone. By any chance that we can get someone to fix the texture glitch. But I'm not sure if you know anyone or even you can help us to fix the texture glitch. We are just about to done to release the Beta.
And yes that is a little unnerving. Its been about more that 2 weeks I haven't received any PM's. If we were working continuously, then we could of release it this week.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
What's the problem with the finals smash.

can't think of one, or due to the fact that it's redirecting it to Fox is what is causing the problem.

i suggest, you completely disable the finalsmash, and make him do something simple like a super poke for now.

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
Or watch
Ratatosk
summon a Landmaster instead of Centurions.

EDIT: Better yet, make him fire the Landmaster instead of Ain Soph Aur. :D

ANLGC

Smash Apprentice
Its not the attacks. Its the Land Master.
Well, I modified some information but it seems to be that I'm almost got the final smash to work. But lets don't get any hopes up. The information that I have so far is that the game freezes but it doesn't make that annoying sound. The music is still playing while the game is frozen. I guess that is a good sign. I'm getting close I think. I think I have to have 2 more commands. :/

ANLGC

Smash Apprentice
I will just leave it blank. Hopefully I will figure it out before the next update. Right now we are focusing now it the animations and attacks. But the most important that that we need to fix is the texture glitch. Well we need to release this before summer is over.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Do you think, when you have the time, i can get some help figuring out the glitches in my Leonardo Project?

when i press B. the game freezes. and he attacks like SUPER FAST

ANLGC

Smash Apprentice
Sure and I think I know the problem. If I'm correct. This happened to Emil twice while I was messing around the other day. But I need to take a look at it.

Fliptocat

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone. I finally remembered my password for this site. Anyways, I'm not going to be very involved in this project (Or any project, for the matter) any more, but I will help out with some animations. I don't really know the current state of the project, but I'll at least try and help out until the first release.

ANLGC

Smash Apprentice
Its ok. You helped us out a lot by fixing the polygon explotion. I wish I know how to fix it. Can you tell me how to fix it just in case if I do another model own my own?
After the first release of course.

Fliptocat

Smash Cadet
My memory about these things is kinda faint, but you're talking about when he's grabbed or thrown and he explodes into polygons, right? Well then I'm pretty sure you have to have the HipN bone in the same index as the original character, if I recall correctly. Forgive me if that's not the proper solution, it's been ages since I've done anything like this and I can't remember anything very well......

ANLGC

Smash Apprentice
Its ok
I think we are getting a very decent beta! Alot of animations that are made and fixed that are not shown on the thread, we are close as lloyds psa beta. But a few glitches needs to be fixed

Royal_Blade

Smash Apprentice
The title is putting some interest in my mind. It's good to here that there is progress.

Is there a plan for another video preview or will we have to wait for the beta release?

ANLGC

Smash Apprentice
The title is putting some interest in my mind. It's good to here that there is progress.

Is there a plan for another video preview or will we have to wait for the beta release?
Well I was thinking this earlier before you post this but I think it will be best to show the day before the release or something like that. I'm going to think that I need to update this thread very soon because there has been a lot more things that are fixed and animations but some of them are still at work to fix the important glitches. There is very few that is left to fix.

:phone:

Judas

Smash Apprentice
I hope that among the things that will be fixed before the release there is the left hand holding items...

ANLGC

Smash Apprentice
yes and we also have another problem that we haven't tried! Picking Up Guns. It Freezes.

ANLGC

Smash Apprentice
well we are kinda slow of process by far but we got about 1/2 of the major glitchs out of the way

Royal_Blade

Smash Apprentice
Btw, for those Stock Icons i made some time ago... I'm going to remake them.

I wasn't a big fan of how they turned out.

@pepe56: The link is not there because it has not been released yet. So be patient like everyone else and wait for it.

EDIT:
Guess what's coming...

I'm impressed with the new design of it.

Judas

Smash Apprentice
Royal blade: It's actually rather hard for me to judge a stock icon with all this black, so I will wait when you will put the colors to make a comment more in depth. But I'm sure you will make a good job!

Pepe56: A little advice, maybe some people will find me harsh and cold, but LEARN TO READ THE POSTS! It is really irrespectful of the people who take their time to answer you to behave like you did... Asking a link after what Richter said, honestly, it's really tiring... And Anlgc will not rush the project in order to have a download link soon, he wants Emil to be glitch free or at least as much as possible glitch free. Besides, he has his life that prevents him to work at full speed on this project, so STOP ASKING FOR LINKS AND BE PATIENT LIKE ALL OF US! (Majuscules are here to insist)

Anlgc: It freezes when you pick up a gun? Can you be a little more precise? What type of gun? A pistolaser? A Super Scope? Because, in case you don't know, some of these objects in Psa have their own sections, I'm pretty sure the Super Scope has one, and there is an other object that has its own section in Psa. (the cracker launcher) Maybe you'll find something interesting there?

Royal_Blade

Smash Apprentice
It's supposed to be black because it's just the outline of the stock icon.

And now that there are recolors on the first post, I can actually color accordingly. They should be done later this week or sooner.

ANLGC

Smash Apprentice
Ok, Just show me when ever you are done Royal_Blade. It looks great by far! :)
Judas, If you pick up I guess any Gun Related items, if freezes as soon you pick up. I only tried it once which is I guess its called the Laser Gun?

Top Bottom