• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

End Of Summer Returns SF4/MvC3/TvC/GNT4 and more - September 14th, 2013 - Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
After a 2 year hiatus I am proud to announce the next installment of the End Of Summer series. Going back to its roots and going for a variety of games and back to around Labor Day weekend!

So basically I want to see how people feel about the date. Either September 7th or the 14th. Need to know by next weekend to seal the date.

Aside from that, here are the tourneys I have planned for the event. All are $10 to enter!

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Version 2012 (Xbox 360)
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Xbox 360)
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PlayStation 3)
Persona 4 Arena (PlayStation 3)
Capcom vs SNK 2: Mark Of The Millennium 2001 (PlayStation 3)
Super Smash Brothers Melee (GameCube)
Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars (Wii) - $50 Bonus for 1st place
Naruto Shippuden: Clash Of Ninja Revolution 3 (Wii) - $50 Bonus for 1st place
Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 4 (GameCube) - $100 Bonus for 1st place

Hope you like the line up. You know I like to add a few games people don't normally see at events. So start discussing!

What do you think of the line up? Maybe a surprise here and there. ;D

There is Poll going on until August 1st. 1 more Tourney will get a $50 Bonus. You guys get to decide. I will add all the votes by August 1st and Announce the Winner.

Choices are:

$50 Bonus Poll
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Version 2012 (Xbox 360)
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Xbox 360)
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PlayStation 3)
Persona 4 Arena (PlayStation 3)
Capcom vs SNK 2: Mark Of The Millennium 2001 (PlayStation 3)
Super Smash Brothers Melee (GameCube)

If you decide to show up and cast a vote, please post in the thread, I will be checking it to add votes to the final Poll.

Hope to see you guys.

If attendance gets too big, like the previous End Of Summer, I will get a venue.
But it will still be in the city, since all of the End Of Summer tournaments have been a Local Chicago event and City event.
I want locals to show up even if Out Of State players show up!

Venue: Casa Miggy - 8536 South Kolin Avenue Chicago, IL 60652

HOST: Miguel - 773-964-8281 (Call or Text)

Venue will change if attendance gets too high. I will announce Venue Changes by August 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom