• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

End of the Universe! (Falcon Challenge: The Movie)

fed

Smash Cadet
im posting very quickly cuz my boss is near OMG!!!
i liked a lot men, want to watch the full vid soon
good work

Micahc

Smash Ace
I had to watch the slo mo three times to understand what happened.

Wicked awesome.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
...lol you got me..

but i had the idea back in 07....lol sounds longer then it actually is..

but yea i saw some bowser challenge videos with capin jack goin g-dorf and doing really well and i was like, falcon challenge would destroy everything... maybe it was on youtube that i said that..not sure.

but never mind. you got it bro

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
the pain..................

we should all agree to doing this challenge..............(remind me of bukake)

Metà

Smash Master
When we go to Norcal for Genesis, we HAVE to get Isai, SS, and Mango to do this.

We'll film it of course. Seriously, I'd pay them to do that. Just imagine how epic it would be.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
The challenge is to get good combos.

This isnt a challenge its just toss out a bunch of nonsense that looks cool but isnt really skill related.

battousai555

Smash Ace
The challenge is to get good combos.

This isnt a challenge its just toss out a bunch of nonsense that looks cool but isnt really skill related.
Yeah, everyone was just slamming their controllers against their heads. All luck!

Your video bored me. I'd rather watch 1v1's than this crap.

Don't challenge a flashy falcon video with something less flashy (it just ends in fail).

Metà

Smash Master
This video was pretty underwhelming.

Having seen the trailer, I expected a lot more.
Wow, high standards much

This was just for fun, and only from like <2 hours of footage we randomly recorded at a low-level tourney. I thought it turned out pretty well though, and the video editing compensated for any other areas it was lacking (which I cannot recall there being any).

Just wait for Genesis, when we get Mango and SS in on this. =D

idea

Smash Master
nice music choices. i recognized the main song immediately, but what are the ones you used for the shorter intros for rejected teams? i wanted to hear the rest of them =P

JFox

Smash Hero
it seems as if you just took a bunch of footage you recorded and threw them all together. There were so many lame clips mixed with average clips mixed with above average clips, and that ending was so korny.

Not epic.

Elen

Smash Lord
I just found this ^^ Way to quote me in a video with Scatterbrain in it : D Sadly, I liked the trailers more than the actual video. It was too hectic, and the **** just wasn't there throughout. (There were a few clips I really liked though.)

Top Bottom