• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: Hurricane Meta Knight. Princeton, NJ. November 22nd.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
****, when inui says "I hope you come" this whole feeling of sickness starts to rise in my stomach

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
finally im going to a princeton tourny. ive only been to gameinworld so im expecting a wayy better experiace. the venues nice and roomy?

Ranjiz

Smash Apprentice
Hey, is anyone going to this event from NYC? If so, may I please hitch a ride? =) I'm willing to pay for gas for at least $5 in total! I would like to note that I live in Brooklyn! Thanks! This event seems interesting while I'm in town.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
finally im going to a princeton tourny. ive only been to gameinworld so im expecting a wayy better experiace. the venues nice and roomy?
Definitely alot bigger than Gamingworld but there's gonna be like 10 times as many people there, lol!

It's a really nice venue though.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'll take the ganon challenge if you emulate all the noises he makes while we play xD

edit: chiboooo crews are teams :D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ew...
iv never done tactical teams and it sounds fun, but iv still yet to do a regular crew battle in brawl yet. we'll have to crew mm someone then

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
so yea who wants to take the ganon challenge?
Having a character designated for a challenge almost sounds insulting to the people who actually main said character. Now Ganondorf is only some type of carnival game that you guys take pleasure in? Sickening. Don't worry, Ganondorf will be a legitimate character in tournaments. Someday. Like Thomas, the little engine that could.

By the way, Atomsk, is that Lucky Star in your signature?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'll explain this clearly because I don't think it was explained yet.

The normal venue fee is $3.

If you bring a Wii and we use it, you only pay $2.

If you bring an entire set-up and we use the whole thing, you only pay $1.

If you're Magus(due to him supplying two TVs and a Gamecube and helping with clean-up work) or a member of Enemy Controller that helps set up the venue, run the events, and clean up afterwards, you don't pay a venue fee.

That'll be how we do it.

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
I'm having regrets already.
I dont think I'll get to use Zelda or Sheik at this tourney or this year for some reason.
I'm also hungry I'm gonna bring like a big straw and one huge bottle of juice.
What's a good place to buy big straws?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Who's Best snake in NJ?
I wanna 1$ MM him with Falcon
Snake's CQC dont got sh17 on Falcon's
I think Mew2King has the best Snake followed by me, Yes!, and Atomsk. Yes!'s is probably slightly inferior skillwise but he is definitely better at Snake's bad match-ups like Falco, Olimar, and Dedede due to experience. Ether is also pretty good but not active.

I'll do that MM.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Everyone that goes to Wendy's for food, please eat the food there.

If everyone brings it back to the venue, it causes an extreme amount of garbage and an unpleasant smell. I will be announcing this as a semi-rule tomorrow.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Everyone that goes to Wendy's for food, please eat the food there.

If everyone brings it back to the venue, it causes an extreme amount of garbage and an unpleasant smell. I will be announcing this as a semi-rule tomorrow.
It shouldn't be a "semi-rule". It should just be a rule.

It helps the people at the venue have a better experience and gives you less garbage to clean.

Its also not very hard to eat for 10 minutes at Wendy's. Every time I went to Wendy's with whoever I ate at the restaurant. And I played in doubles. Not a hard thing to do at all.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It's Friday night. I don't want to announce something like that at the last minute.

I will be enforcing a rule next time that Wendy's is not to be brought back to the venue and there will be penalties like an increased venue fee or disqualification.

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
How about making like 4 names for smash jump off
or 6 with for teams redjo blujo grnjo idk
maybe
possibly
idk
Falcon Mms for all

Top Bottom