• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: I Can't Defeat Air Man. Princeton, NJ. 2/28/09.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Eh, Spam, you wanna team for this? I'm not asking you just cause you're good. I'm asking cause I had fun playing doubles with you, and I like you as a person, and I wanna get a chance to team with you before you quit, which I hope you don't.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Eh, Spam, you wanna team for this? I'm not asking you just cause you're good. I'm asking cause I had fun playing doubles with you, and I like you as a person, and I wanna get a chance to team with you before you quit, which I hope you don't.
I'm quitting singles after CoT4, I'm not sure about doubles yet. If Jason isn't coming to this and I do, sure I'll team with you. He said he wants to team with me for NJ stuff

lightxdream

Smash Apprentice
Train Ticket to NJ - 20 dollars for a round ticket
Paying NJ smash driver 2 dollars (possibly 3 dollars. This is not counting the way back)
Tourny Venue - 3 dollars
Tourny - 10 for singles, 10 for doubles and ( if interested and in a crew) 5 dollars for crew battle

So that's a total of...

37 dollars if NY just want to do singles

47 dollars if NY want to do both singles and doubles

52 if they NY to the entire tourny (plus the fact we have to buy food for ourselves)

WTF NJ? I thought you loved us. T_T
Rockin your not a community leader please stop trying to act like one.

kthxbai XD

Inui I am probably coming to this so PREPARE YOURSELF lolz

ADHD

Smash Hero
no offense cowtipper, i want to team with anti after how well we did last week.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
rawr the name be yes! you peesha shiet :p nah it's cool. if anti doesnt go then wanna team?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
If I bring my own drink from home... is that okay? ;___; I don't want to end up breaking the rules.
Even if Inui were to charge you, I'm sure Sir Mr. Blackwaltz would valiantly save his damsel in distress and money match the great and foul beast Inui :laugh:

<3 inui xD

PRiDE

Smash Lord

I'm quitting singles after CoT4, I'm not sure about doubles yet. If Jason isn't coming to this and I do, sure I'll team with you. He said he wants to team with me for NJ stuff
LOL.. I called it.. One loss from Inui would make Spam quit Brawl singles!!! lmao!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You're not going to quit because you make too much money and don't hate the game nearly as much as you say you do. ~_~

Btw you got ***** in two of the MK vs Snake matches and you woulda had to win another one even if you didn't get f-smashed on Delfino. >_>;

<3 you, plz don't quit.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
STRIPPER JAMES is gon be takin ur money

spammer if you're going to quit then what's the point of me teaming with you =(

I mean I know we're friends and stuff and we ****, but if you're just going to quit what's the point of getting teams experience with you =(

hopefully you decide the smart thing and just do what I do and try to get 1st in both games every time at every tourney yay!

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
spammer if you're going to quit then what's the point of me teaming with you =(

I mean I know we're friends and stuff and we ****, but if you're just going to quit what's the point of getting teams experience with you =(
=( I think you misunderstood what I said. I'm just not going to be entering Brawl singles tournaments(outside of RU.) I'm still going to play the game the same amount I've been playing it since it came out, which is almost never LOL. I doubt it's going to affect my skill, if it did I wouldn't want to hold you back and make you suck.

EC Presents: Harry Potter & the Planking Meta October 4th 2008
I got 1st

Technically the next time I entered singles and doubles was

Blue Battle Circuit #6 on December 20th 2008 but it was kinda small.
I got 5th in doubles with Inui. In both sets we lost came down to R3 and I had to do a 2v1 at the end of both matches. In both I got it down to a 1v1 and lost last stock high %. In the first set we lost in R3 after I killed Umbra I got Malcolm to the ledge. Malcolm did ledge hop air dodge and I mistimed my nair so he got to powershield it and fsmash. Against shadow and dmbrandon I killed dmbrandon when it came down to a 2v1 after a short bit and then took like 50 from bouncing into the windmill. I did 500 damage that match and we still lost <_<.

I got 4th in singles. I lost to Yes in two last stock last hit matches SDing in both of them :(. I lost to Snakeee last stock last hit R1 and last stock last hit R2 from a side B which I predicted and got shieldstabbed from :(.

The next tournament was S.W.R. on January 3rd 2009
I got first in singles(split w/Bum) and second in doubles w/Bum.

<-- does not get rusty

KnightMare516

Smash Lord

Incorrect. I decided I was going to quit before Blue Battle Circuit. Why would I quit because I ran into a fully charged Snake fsmash at 30%?
lolz you just wanted to see the fireworks. anyone wanna team for this if i come?

- i am a crappy player
- i lose to n00bs
- i sd all the time
- i kill my partner
- i steal yo stock fool because i dont want u to get chaingrabbed in the corner
- i main falcon, ivysaur, ganon, link, samus
- i have gotten last place everywhere i go
- i like to live dangerously

any takers??????
J/K

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
lolz you just wanted to see the fireworks. anyone wanna team for this if i come?

- i am a crappy player
- i lose to n00bs
- i sd all the time
- i kill my partner
- i steal yo stock fool because i dont want u to get chaingrabbed in the corner
- i main falcon, ivysaur, ganon, link, samus
- i have gotten last place everywhere i go
- i like to live dangerously

any takers??????
J/K
I main Charizard, Toon link, Darklink, and ZSS. Wanna team?

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
no your to good for me i need to team with someone that mains someone like sonic or diddy lol j/k ya ill team with ya most likely i gotta see if i can go even
Sonic or Diddy?! Why would anyone play them.....? Well then again, Sonic did invent Bear Mountain Johns and Diddy is just a **** character XD.

I was kidding but if you are serious about teaming then that is perfectly fine with me.

Serious question though. I know barely anything about homebrew but can anyone tell me how to go about getting new skins for the characters? I saw a shadow and metal sonic in brawl(on sonic obviously) and would really like to have them on my wii :). It may have been fake bc like I said I know nothing about this ****. If anyone can make that happen on my wii that would be great

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Nankai Yattemo Nankai Yattemo AirououroruouuMAN!

Ugh.....I have 0 US American dollars for this. Inui I'm to poor for these prices, stop ****** my skinny wallet...

I might come if I can get the funds though.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
kk u can confirm me to go. i just wish u didint **** team prices or lower something. oh well just win money right? -_-

how will this be included in the new season. i wanna get ranked and hopefully place well

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Teams is just normally priced now like it always should have been at serious events.

Now it's paying out to 4th, so more players have a shot at money. That means 8 players get to make money in teams and 6 players in singles. Crews is paying out to 10 players and 5 get their money back. Everyone that works hard and plays well can win some money.

lightxdream

Smash Apprentice
lol I hope you're still not upset over me acting like a douche about your seeding mistakes. Just don't worry about it and move on. Your tournaments are always big and ran well.
Nah bro im good with that.

I am just being modest :)

Top Bottom