• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: I Can't Defeat Air Man. Princeton, NJ. 2/28/09.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
That was another vote for low tiers. We really don't care about enemy controller winning another crew battle.

Superhacker75mil

Smash Apprentice
Low tiers? Hell yes. Here's hoping it actually happens, though.

So, anyone called "Bass" yet? If not I call dibs. I'd go with Forte but since there's someone actually NAMED that (who's awesome), meh. If anyone wants to team, we could determine which one of us would be Treble.

But yeah, tentatively coming with TV and Wii as of now. Tentatively because I could be socially Anti'smom'd any day now, for good (no joke, outside of the obvious joke).

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Low tiers? Hell yes. Here's hoping it actually happens, though.

So, anyone called "Bass" yet? If not I call dibs. I'd go with Forte but since there's someone actually NAMED that (who's awesome), meh. If anyone wants to team, we could determine which one of us would be Treble.

But yeah, tentatively coming with TV and Wii as of now. Tentatively because I could be socially Anti'smom'd any day now, for good (no joke, outside of the obvious joke).
There are two Bass'.

Superhacker75mil

Smash Apprentice
Gosh durnit...he's so awesome. ;_; So much fun to play in Rockman & Forte.

Someone should make a list of Mega Man names that have already been claimed in the topic; I'm too lazy to do it for meself.

I guess I'll call "Vile" then, and if not that, then "Tango."

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anyone coming from new york can give me a ride willing to pay up to 7$

:snes:

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
I'm entering as Vile.

uhhhhhh nuetral as far as singles/ lowtiers are concerned.

I'm probably not going to enter singles for this event.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
It's ya boy blue and i'll have a lil fun too!!!!! i'll enter as the orginal "Blue Bomber" When it comes to mega man names my orignal tag rules XD
......and add low tiers inui instead of crew tactical tag teams. We wanted this for a while now. crews could be done later

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Don't know if it were called.

M2K-Airman
Ninjalink-Woodman
BlackWaltzX-Steelman

Airman<Woodman<Steelman<Random Bullets

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Enemy Controller Presents: I Can't Defeat Air Man. Princeton, NJ. 2/28/09.

M2K is airman.

I'll be going for second.

Top Bottom