• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: I Can't Defeat Air Man. Princeton, NJ. 2/28/09.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
Enemy Controller Presents: I Can't Defeat Air Man. Princeton, NJ. 2/28/09.

M2K is airman.

I'll be going for second.
lol fine then i'll just go by either "Blue Bomber" or Quickman XD

Oh!! by the way everyone. i'll be starting the sponsor brawl contract at this tourney. if ppl could bring camera's and video recorders for the presentation that would be great. I'll bring the contract papers and all you need to do is sign your name, e-mail, state, and brawl tag. If i can consistantly get this done, brawl may have it's first gamestop representative spectator monitoring the orginazation Enemy Controller and other hosts has to offer. then b4 the summers break we will have brawl sponsored by gamestop then soon competitive rivals such as radioshack bestbuy panasonic and a few others. what was told to me thru e-mail was me and 4 other smashers of my choice would be first sponsored as the first brawl sponsored team. free travels and prepaid hotels, air travel, and company cards for food ONLY. after talking to Inui these are the 5 proposed
1. Blue
2. Inui
3. Atomsk
4. Blackwaltz
5. Mew2King

This is not a final call, for anyone can take these positions lol except mine but the other 4....well 3 forgot M2K's godlyness lol, can be taken. but ur prolly wondering that we are all from EC but it can change. I'm doing it this way out of respect of my crew. but whomever may contribute most and stand out would take top priorty. Also discussing with Inui again as i do trust his judgement with vast honoring oppinion, no rules should be changed after the sponsoring. These tourneys are made by us for us and as the smashers making all this possible they will not change a thing. WOOHOOO im happy and last which is most important to any smashers fame. im working on live tourneys on G4TV and interviews streamed on attack of the show. help me out ok guys. this isn't an empty promise if we all work together.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Keep that sponsorship stuff in the thread you made or our crew thread, mah d00. :bee:

This is for the tournament. Let's not get sidetracked. ;]

ANTi_

Smash Hero

lol fine then i'll just go by either "Blue Bomber" or Quickman XD

Oh!! by the way everyone. i'll be starting the sponsor brawl contract at this tourney. if ppl could bring camera's and video recorders for the presentation that would be great. I'll bring the contract papers and all you need to do is sign your name, e-mail, state, and brawl tag. If i can consistantly get this done, brawl may have it's first gamestop representative spectator monitoring the orginazation Enemy Controller and other hosts has to offer. then b4 the summers break we will have brawl sponsored by gamestop then soon competitive rivals such as radioshack bestbuy panasonic and a few others. what was told to me thru e-mail was me and 4 other smashers of my choice would be first sponsored as the first brawl sponsored team. free travels and prepaid hotels, air travel, and company cards for food ONLY. after talking to Inui these are the 5 proposed
1. Blue
2. Inui
3. Atomsk
4. Blackwaltz
5. Mew2King

This is not a final call, for anyone can take these positions lol except mine but the other 4....well 3 forgot M2K's godlyness lol, can be taken. but ur prolly wondering that we are all from EC but it can change. I'm doing it this way out of respect of my crew. but whomever may contribute most and stand out would take top priorty. Also discussing with Inui again as i do trust his judgement with vast honoring oppinion, no rules should be changed after the sponsoring. These tourneys are made by us for us and as the smashers making all this possible they will not change a thing. WOOHOOO im happy and last which is most important to any smashers fame. im working on live tourneys on G4TV and interviews streamed on attack of the show. help me out ok guys. this isn't an empty promise if we all work together.
wowwwwwww!

Superhacker75mil

Smash Apprentice
Okay, so I did the checkin' for myself, and I don't know where Spam got it from, but I definitely called "Bass" first as far as MM names go. I also called "Vile" first, Umbra, so in the event I get gypped outta' my first choice, I should get that one. But anyways, here's the list...edits made after this post to try and claim names by cheating are (or should be, at least) invalid:

M2K - Air Man
Diem - Mega Man
Alex Strife - Star Man
Inui - Harupia
Kai - Zero
Alex Strife - change to Mega Man X?
Shin Bowser Meow - Armored Armadillo
Rockin - Pharaoh Man
Bleachigo - Okkusen Man
Atomsk - Item No. 2
Ksiszle - Sigma
Thiocyanide - Gutsman
God****it - Bass (Vile in reserve)
Umbra - Vile
Black Waltz - Metal Man?
Magus - Hard Man, I guess?
Pierce - Storm Eagle/Dr. Light/Data (Legends is sorta' stretchin' the premise...)
Blue - Blue Bomber/Quick Man

So that's the rap so far.

Superhacker75mil

Smash Apprentice
Okkusenman is one word. He's not a boss. He is a song.

Okkusenman = 110,000,000
^o^; My bad. It seemed like something possibly not Mega Man, too. You should separate it anyways though so it sounds like a Mega Man boss.

And me, change my name? I'm shocked, Spam, that you'd think I'd abandon the lulz like that. Though it does get to be a problem here and there with the potential offensiveness for tourney organizers...hooray for abbreviations (GD).

Also, Pride, I wasn't aware retired players were eligible for cool MM names. :-p

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
i posted in the wrong thread =/. inui, you're expecting a big turnout for this, paying out top 5?
every megaman character i wanted to use has already been taken =(.. meh, i'll think of something.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then i'm protoman XD. i dunno how i forgot him lol. unless... you are going sir? :(

YES!- yeaaa... hmmm.... something about megaman? or something random? lol
You could have made up your own name and stuck "man" at the end. I wouldn't know if it was a real character XD

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
shadow be protoman...gutsman's *** and protoman!!! btw shadow what's ur aim xD i'll hit u up later cuz i'm goin to study now

Superhacker75mil

Smash Apprentice
It'd be funny if Inui shopped the picture of Air Man at the beginning of the topic to have M2K's face either where the fan is, or just where the head is.

^o^;

Top Bottom