• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: I Can't Defeat Air Man. Princeton, NJ. 2/28/09.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
dmbrandon and myself will be at Inui's tonight.
Oh? Thanks for the response Ether. I appreciate it. I don't have inui's cell number so could you possible give it to me if you have it? I think he posted it in the NJ player finder so I'll go look there but just in case.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Snakeee maybe if someone from NY can give me a riiiiiiide i would be able to go >_>

and be in ur crew :)

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ahhh, that sucks. heh, don't try to make it sound like we're stupid. it says "tactical tag team crews" is gone. i don't know what the hell that is, but i assumed you had an accurate first page.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Ugh, I've just tried everything to convince my dad to bring me. And he wont T_T

I asked him if I could take the train, he said not alone and he also said it would take twice as long.

I guess I'm not going =/

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Soo...I doubt anyone needs a teammate at this point but I do =/ Tec0 can't come.

If anyone is interested plz let me know.

Superhacker75mil

Smash Apprentice
So, sorry for the last minute withdrawal given my promise of TV/Wii, but I won't be coming to this tourney.

If people still cared about the Mega Man theme, that means that I won't be there to claim the name of "Bass," so I guess it goes to Snakee if he wants it.

I was feeling pretty listless and coughalicious from a mild sickness today, so I've no idea if that'll be the case tomorrow, but more importantly my money situation's becoming such that I just can't justify the drive + losin' mah bills to youse guys.

So, again, that's one less TV/Wii setup. Sorry dudes.

*hack wheeze*

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I might be able to come actually.

Just a question first. I look up the directions on map quest.

I enter 3499 Route 1 South

and it changes it to 3499 Us Highway 1.

Is that still right?

Top Bottom