• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Enter Solid Snake!" - A SSBB Snake Combo Video

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
What the hell WAS THAT.

Wha..WHAT THE HELL

WHAT THE FREAKING HELL WAS THAA
OOH MY GOD

OOOOH MY GOOOOD.

...that^

and that^...

HotWings

Smash Ace
OMG i love this video. You are 1 of the most entertaining snakes to watch (next to War of course lol)

Im actually thinking about picking up snake now.. he seems like he has a lot of growing room and is just so tactical.

Can't wait to see the CCV (when is that coming out btw? Because the trailer said in 3-5 months and it has been 3 so.. anytime soon? (i hope) ^^

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
I am indignant! Ill surpass WAR soon enough! Give me time though, its only been since August of 2010 I've started using Snake again.

Crew Combo Video will take a bit, but rest assured it will be very well worth the wait.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I haven't seen anything like this since WAR himself. I'm only halfway through and I'm experiencing spasms.

Finished the vid. Was this a good video? "False."

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Wait.. So did you like it or not like it? x_x
No I did not enjoy this video whatsoever. You linked me to ****.

inb4ohhe'ssarcastic

The video was devilishly shocking.

MegaKirby

Smash Rookie
holy crap awesome best snake.. btw can you tell me who that girl is in your avatar? so hot

PZ

Smash Lord
WAR is a smasher who lives in hawaii who has apdotped the aggressive playstyle of a snake. You obviously missed some of the greatest combo videos if you dont know him.

Top Bottom